Dance With a Devil - Cover

Dance With a Devil

Copyright© 2016 by Seer Of Lost Fates

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man having an record-setting bad day has a midnight meeting with the Devil, and finds out a family secret.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

By the time we got home from the mall, Leanne was ready to explode, and I wasn’t in much better shape. I’d been watching her tease just about every red-blooded man and woman in sight all day, not to mention her show this morning with the delivery guys. In the rapid trip in the elevator though, she took it to a much further level by casually stripping out of her clothes, and standing there naked, legs spread as she leaned back against the wall, looking straight at the small camera mounted in one corner. I wasn’t sure what quality the camera was, but if it was better than anything from the nineties whomever was watching it would be able to see the sheen of her juices on her legs. My eyes, however, were focused on those incredibly long nipples of her. I slide my eyes up to hers as the elevator came to a stop, and she looked down in a masterful imitation of innocence.

That look lasted until we passed the door of the apartment. It hadn’t even closed before I pushed her against the nearest wall, holding her there by the back of her neck as I slowly unzipped my pants. I heard her voice catch at the sound of it, and she pushed her hips out towards me, legs spread as far as she could manage. I pulled my cock free of my pants, and without any further teasing I pushed into my sisters soaked cunt. She groaned with delight as I penetrated her, and I could feel, mentally and physically, when she came just from the penetration. Like earlier, it wasn’t huge, but a small orgasm, an appetizer in a way.

This afternoon, however, I wasn’t out to make her feel good. After watching her all day, I needed to cum, wanted to fill her with my seed, and I took her with a force and roughness that I knew startled her, but while she made unhappy little sounds in her throat, she shoved her hips back to impale herself on my cock with a desperate need. As I took her, right there in the entryway, I began to slap her ass, making her cry out louder. She pushed her hands against the wall, forcing herself off the wall to push herself further back onto me.

I let go of her neck and grabbed her waist with both hands. Leanne let out another gasp as I began to thrust harder into her tight body. Leanne whimpered and moaned, babbling incoherent word fragments as I fucked her, plain and simple. We didn’t make love, as we had the night before, and this certainly wasn’t teasing, not with her juices soaking my cock. This was pure fucking, me using my twin sister’s tight wet cunt for pleasure. And it didn’t take long before Leanne began to spasm and scream, her juices squirting out over my legs and the floor as her tight cunt got even tighter, grabbing my cock. That sensation triggered my own orgasm, and I drove deeper into her, flooding her with my own seed. Her legs buckled and I slid my arms around her waist on instinct, holding her up until she could hold herself up.

As night fell over the city, Leanne and I cuddled on the couch, just relaxing. While we were both naked, we weren’t doing anything overly sexual. Oh, I’ll admit I was lightly playing with her nipple as we watched a show on my laptop that Leanne liked. It was some kind of cooking show, and I wasn’t too interested in it, but it was a great excuse to cuddle with her. Somewhere during the evening, Leanne fell sleep in my arms, but I felt restless.

I slid out from behind her, and carefully covered her with a nearby blanket before walking out to the balcony nude. Tonight I noticed that the way the balcony was designed, it actually provided shelter to the balcony from the winds common to tall buildings. I strolled to the railing and leaned there, staring out at the sleeping city. Even though I had the ability to live a life of total luxury, something in me hated that idea. Whether it was something related to my new abilities or not, I just knew I was going to have to find something to do with my life besides hole up here in this penthouse and have sex with my sister day in and day out.

A smile touched my lips as a scent touched my nose. I spoke without turning or even changing my posture, “Hello Anima. I wasn’t expecting to see you again so soon.”

“Nor I you Andrew. You seem to be off to quite an interesting start. Using your powers to sleep with your sister,” she said, a lilt to her phone-sex voice that made it seem like a question.

My primary answer to her was a shrug, even though I did speak. “Love is love Anima. Truthfully I don’t know how much my powers have to do with this continuing situation. But I suspect you’ve come by to talk about more than just me sleeping with my sister.”

“You are perceptive. Yes, I am here for more than just polite chit chat. Today is a rare situation Andrew. Ordinarily, we would leave you alone.” Anima said as she came to lean on the rail beside me. “Once the compact is made we don’t want to interfere with your life, but a rather unusual situation has come up. We have, as I mentioned two days ago, human informants throughout the world. Most of them don’t even know they report to us, to be honest. Today we received word that they may have located part of an artifact we lost in 1656.”

“Let me guess, you want me to find the person who has this thing and mind-fuck them into giving it to me,” I said, a touch of amusement in my voice.

“In the most general of terms, yes. This artifact used to be a necklace with four stones on it. Each of the stones had its own purpose to us, but we have always believed that after it was lost, the stones were split up. We think that one of the stones is here now.”

“Alright. Bringing me into this still sounds complicated though. Why can’t you just go and take it,” I asked, turning around and taking a long look at her. In the two days since I had seen her, she hadn’t changed. Her shoulder length hair was still straight and a warm black; her eyes a pale green. Her skin was a flawless alabaster, accentuated by the sheer black nighty that stretched taut across her breasts. Her ass, I noticed for the first time, was a nice shape, firm and tight that went with the rest of her build, “Surely you can think of ways to use that body to get what you want.”

And, I kid you not, she blushed! That blush, and the way she turned her head away, made me wonder, and I had to ask. “Anima, are you a virgin?”

“That’s ... not important right now. What is important is that we figure out how to find the Akoya Stone and get it back,” she said, rather quickly.

“Akoya Stone,” I asked. The more she evaded, the more I was certain she actually was a virgin. How a devil could have a body like that and not go all out to experience its delights was beyond me. Still, I felt a bit sorry for pushing, so I let it go for now.

“Yes. That’s the stone that turned up here. I was sent to investigate the report from our agent, and as soon as I arrived I could feel it. I still can actually. I can’t pinpoint it though. The stones have power of their own, and it interferes with my own.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.