Reginald - Cover

Reginald

Copyright© 2016 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Reginald was an unwanted only child, deprived of love by his parents, dependent on his innate cleverness to cope with life. He goes through school as a loner, but encouraged in his learning by his teachers. They persuade the school trust fund to help him get to university, and it is there that our story begins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   School  

“Thanks for the invite, but your mother expects me home tonight, so I must refuse. In fact, I’d better be off, so that I am not too late in getting home. My best wishes to all of you. Let me know if you need anything, Frances.”

“I will, Dad. Give my love to Mum.”

A few minutes later, Mr LeBrun was back in his car and driving away.

They all returned to the living room, where they reviewed the visit.

Prudence was delighted with Mr LeBrun. “Your Dad is a really likeable guy, Frances.”

“I have always found him to be like that, Prudence. He has no serious hang-ups, and knows how to talk to people to get the best out of them. That is important to the success of his business activities.”

Reg wanted to be sure of his position, so asked Frances, “My darling, did I say all the right things, or did I put my foot in it somewhere?”

Frances came over, put her arms around him, and gave him a passionate kiss. “You did excellently, Reg; just what I wanted. And now I want something else: get your pants off and sit down. I am coming aboard in a minute.”

She turned to the girls. “Ladies, I need to have Reg in me right now, after that performance. You can have him later, if you want.”

She whipped down her panties, kicked them off, pulled up her skirt, and straddled Reg, quickly slotting his penis into her wet vagina. As Reg contemplated her actions with an intensity that surprised him, she began to move on him, stimulating him to greater hardness, until she was riding him with ferocity. At last she gasped as she reached her orgasm, but she kept on until Reg spurted inside her in his enthusiastic participation.

Frances collapsed on him, kissing him enthusiastically. When he could get a word in between the kissing, he declared, “Wow! That was something else, Frances!”

She paused to speak to him. “I needed that, Reg. It was because Dad went along with us, and so a lot of tension went out of me.”

“But I thought you were confident that he would be all right with us, my beloved?”

“That’s what I told YOU, Reg, so that you would be confident in your own response to Dad, but I was not really certain of what he would say. It was great that he hardly batted an eyelid. I love my Dad!” She kissed Reg once again, and gave him another thrust of her pelvis, before reluctantly pulling herself off.

Erika said to Frances, “That was powerful, Frances. Most impressive. I wonder what will happen when we speak to our own folks? If they are O.K. with us as well, Reg is going to be ravaged, methinks!”

Two hours later, just as Frances was preparing for bed, her phone rang. She answered it, and her mother’s voice shot into her ear: “Francis, my own baby: You have a boy?”

“No, Mum. I have a MAN, and I fucked him raw this evening after Dad left.”

“My goodness! I still think of you as my little girl, but you have grown up so suddenly.”

“Not really, Mum. I have been growing up for a long time, but Reg has allowed me to show how much of a woman I am.”

“I am impressed with your determination, Frances. I know it is early days yet, but do you think this is your man for keeps, darling?”

“Most definitely, Mum. Reg has never had a girlfriend before, and was a bit of a loner, despite being very clever, so this whole boy-girl thing has hit him hard as well. He is in for the long haul, I am sure, Mum.”

“Your Dad says you are not thinking of marriage yet.”

“Mum, we are not thinking of marriage, full stop! There are three other girls here that have fallen for him in a big way, so we intend to set up home together. Instead of a ménage à trois, it will be a ménage à cinq.”

“What? You want to share your man with other girls?”

“Yes, Mum. It is my choice. Do you have a problem with that?”

“Yes. No. Oh, I don’t know. I am at a loss for words. My darling baby, whatever makes you happy is all that concerns me: your future as a woman. I worry about you, you know. I used to worry about you not finding a man who would love you; now I am worrying about a surfeit of love!”

“Well, Mum, I think Reg is going to be a reliable man for me. However, none of us are thinking about children till after we graduate.”

“Children? Oh, my! I would be a grandmother!”

“Yes, Mum. That is what happens when your daughter has a baby.”

“Sorry, pet. I was just suddenly overwhelmed at the idea. With you being an only child, and not involved with boys, I was beginning to think I would never be a grandmother.”

“Until recently, I thought the same thing, Mum. Well, it is on my agenda now, Mum, when we get around to it. I will be quite happy to become a mother. Was there anything else you wanted to say? It is getting late.”

“Oh, yes. So it is. What about these others ... these women you mentioned? Are you able to get along with them? What are they like?”

“Mum, two of them are my best friends at Uni; they have a plain type of face, just like me, which is why we gravitated together; and Prudence, the third girl, is very tall and skinny: you can imagine how she fared. None of us has ever attracted a man before, so you can tell that Reg is special.”

“You mean, like your Dad?”

“Very much like Dad. He saw past your plain face to the wonderful woman inside, and made you his bride. Reg is much the same. He sees us for what we are, as real people with thoughts and emotions and dreams; not as objects to be shown off. Pretty looks, pretty hair, pretty clothes, none are of importance to him. Pretty good brains, pretty nice characters, mean much more to him. There are not many men around with that maturity of vision.”

“How true, my girl. All right, dear. When you feel the time is right, you can bring your young man home to meet us properly.”

“I’ll do that, Mum. Bye for now.”

“Goodnight, dear.”

The other girls had gone to bed, but the phone ringing had wakened Freda. She got up to find out what was going on, and heard the end of the call. She gave a low shout to Frances. “Hey, Frances, what’s up?”

Frances came up the stairs to meet her. “It was my Mum, quizzing me about Reg. She must have had Dad report to her as soon as he got home, and got on the blower to me right away.”

“So what did she say? Did she yell at you?”

“No. She was quite nice, actually. What you have to realise, Freda, is that my looks are inherited from my Mum. Dad was a Reg type, and saw past the looks problem. They have been happy for many many years, I can tell you.”

“Golly. So did you mention us girls?”

“Eventually. She called you ‘these women’, as if you were second-class, but I told her you were my best friends and that we got on fine; and that we were going to set up a ménage à cinq.”

Freda was not ‘au fait’ with French, and exclaimed, “A what?”

Frances explained, “Ménage is a household, and the term means ‘household of five adult people’.”

“Oh. I see what you mean. I suppose I should phone my own Mum and tell her something.”

Frances urged caution. “Dad said the same thing. He said it was better to be up front with your parents. However, I would just tell your family that you now have a nice boyfriend, and don’t take it further for the present. Too much information at an early stage can be counterproductive, Freda. I didn’t intend to tell Dad, but he spotted that things were not as he first thought, and quizzed me about it. I knew he loved me, so I admitted what the real arrangement was, and he was fine after that. He would much rather I was honest and forthcoming, than lie to him. Lies are difficult to sustain in the long term.”

“I agree. I’ll phone Mum tomorrow. Time I got my beauty sleep; if only!”

“Your beauty is inside you, Freda; in your heart: remember that, girl.”

“Will do. G’night, Frances.”

The following day at classes was interesting to say the least. Word was getting around that Reginald Robertson, the man who spoke to no-one, was running around with a pack of girls that no-one wanted to know. This was regarded as sufficiently unusual to be put in the ‘weird’ category, so mealtimes became much more scrutinised, with more and more students watching for what the group might do.

Within a couple of days, the lecturers noticed that change of perception and made a point of mentioning during their lecturers that while any student had the right to observe the actions of other students, this should NOT get to the stage of interference, or they might be reported to the Proctors Office or the Dean for investigation and possibly a fine for unacceptable behaviour.

The message got through, and the stares and comments eased off.

Freda had tried one night to ring her mother, but her brother told her that their parents had gone off on a short holiday break, so she said nothing to him and decided to wait for their return. She mentioned this to the other girls, and they started thinking about telling their own parents about Reg.

Erika got through to her mother, and said to her, “Hi, Mum. I thought I would let you know that I have a boyfriend at university.”

“Really? You, a boyfriend? How did this start? I was beginning to think you were gay.”

“I met him in our evening study group. He is a fellow student, acting as our tutor because he is a brainbox, and I found him fascinating. He used to be a loner – not taking part in any social events, and hardly talking to anybody, but in the study group he is changing for the better. In return for his tutoring, we are teaching him social skills, and for the last few weeks this has been showing signs of progress. He is much improved.”

“He sounds a bit odd, dear.”

“Oh, I agree, Mum. I wouldn’t want to bring him home until he is more house trained, but one-to-one, boy and girl, he is now delightful. He has learned about kissing and things – we are learning together, as he hasn’t had a girlfriend before. He is great fun, but comes out with occasional things that worry him. He is scared he might be saying or doing the wrong thing, but I think I love him.”

“That sounds lovely, dear. I am pleased you now have a young man. You can keep me up to date on how things go with him. Some of these romances don’t last long.”

“I was aware of that, Mum, but I suspect Reg will be with me for a long time. We are pretty compatible.”

“Compatible? You haven’t ... haven’t ... you know?”

“Mum, I can tell you that I have a contraceptive implant, so no worries about unexpected grandchildren!”

Her mother gasped, “O my God, you have!”

“Have what, mother? Grown into a woman?”

“Well, you know what I mean, dear. At least you have taken precautions. That was wise.” There was a pause then, “Are you sure he is clean?”

“He was a virgin until a few weeks ago, Mum. I think you can take it that he is clean.”

“Oh. That is fine, then. I hope it all goes well for you, my dear.”

“I am sure it will. Bye, Mum.”

Prudence had it even worse, with her mother.

“Hi, Mum. How are you?”

“Not too bad, considering the sciatica pains I have to put up with. Your father never seems to appreciate what we women have to endure. This chronic sciatica is worse than my monthlies.”

Prudence ignored the inevitable moans from her mother.

“Mum, I have a boyfriend.”

“You what? Am I hearing right?”

“Yes, Mum. I have a boyfriend.”

“Since when?”

“Since the last couple of weeks. We had to decide if we wanted to be boyfriend and girlfriend, and we did. I thought you would like to know.”

“I see. Who is this boy? How old is he, and what does he look like?”

“His name is Reg, and is in my year. Actually he is Reginald Robertson, but prefers Reg. He is almost exactly the same height as me, and is slim; dark short hair, but very clever, academically. Nothing special about his face to write home about, but generally I like the look of him. He is better looking than me; I can say that for him”

“I see. How did you hook up with this Reg person?”

“I met him through this study group that meets in the evenings, at a friend’s house. Reg is the tutor for the group, and we pay him by teaching him social skills.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.