Reginald - Cover

Reginald

Copyright© 2016 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Reginald was an unwanted only child, deprived of love by his parents, dependent on his innate cleverness to cope with life. He goes through school as a loner, but encouraged in his learning by his teachers. They persuade the school trust fund to help him get to university, and it is there that our story begins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   School  

“Well now, there are several things to decide on. One, can Reg help you with tutoring, and if so, can you assist him in picking up social skills? Second, if you get accepted as part of the study group, Beth gets rejected and we help you shaking loose from her. Is that it?”

“More or less, Frances. I am not sure what you meant – IF Reg can help me with tutoring?”

“Oh, that is simple. Reg has to decide if you are worth his effort. If he concludes that you are not picking things up as he expects, or not putting the effort in to benefit, then you are out of the study group; no second chance. Do you accept that condition?”

Prudence was shocked at the arbitrary in/out. “Why should it all be down to Reg? Don’t you have a say in that decision? I was told it was your study group; in fact, I am sure it was Reg that said so.”

“To a degree, that is so. However, Reg is still in the transition zone between being a loner and being a social animal. If anything gets in the way of him coping with other people, I will advise him as best I can. If it is you who is the problem, then you are out. I will tell him so, and Reg will go along with my judgement, I am certain of that. He depends on me for such decisions.”

“I see. Reg is not really in charge, then?”

“Reg is only in charge of Reg at the moment. He is feeling his way towards other people, and I am helping, along with Erika and Freda. We are careful not to make things awkward for him at any point.”

“I get you. I am prepared to go along with that, Frances. He seems a nice boy, apart from his self-imposed isolation. If I can join your group, you have my promise I won’t rock the boat.”

“I will warn you, though, Prudence. My Dad knows some important people at the University, so if you misbehave towards us, I can make sure you will have a hard time thereafter. Understand?”

“By golly, yes. What’s making you so uptight about Reg? He is just a friend. It is not as if you really fancied him as a proper boyfriend, is it? ... oh, god, it probably is that!”

Frances blushed, and refused to answer, but Prudence drew her own conclusions. “Good grief. Reg the loner? You fancy him? Want to be with him? My lord, I never thought of that possibility. Mind you, he is a sturdy lad, even if he keeps himself to himself, and hardly says a word to anyone.” She frowned, and said wonderingly, “But he wasn’t quiet when he came to help out Erika and Freda. That behaviour was not that of a loner, was it?”

Frances said nothing, trying to let it pass, but Prudence was on the ball at this moment, and ran with it.

“He was trying to protect Erika and Freda; as if he had a strong link with them. It was as if he was a boyfriend of one of them.” It was as if a light bulb had gone on above her head, as in the cartoon films. “Dammit, HE is the boyfriend of both of them, like you said earlier, only I didn’t connect it with Reg. And now you. For Pete’s sake, don’t tell me all THREE of you are in love with him?”

Frances said, pointing her finger at Prudence, “I am not saying ANYTHING like that, Prudence. This is all YOUR supposition, girl. Now, are you still wanting to join our study group or not?”

“To see you with Reg, I most certainly want to be there, and I won’t say a dickybird to anyone about it, Frances. I want to get my degree without hassle, honestly.”

“All right. I’ll speak to the others this evening, to make sure they are agreeable to your joining the study group. If they are okay with it, you can come tomorrow. Do you have transport?”

“Yes. I have a motor scooter, so if you give me your address and postcode, I’ll get there at whatever time you specify. Should I bring something for your parents – a box of sweets or chocolates?”

“No, you don’t need to bring anything at all, Prudence.”

“That’s fine then. I’ll look forward to that. See you tomorrow at the car park. Remember the postcode data, so I can put it in my phone and use the satnav if I lose sight of your car.”

“Here, I’ll give it to you now, and you can get that done; then I need to get to my next class.”

They parted amicably, and so Reg knew there was no problem to be sorted. The foursome got together again to head for their next class, and on the way Frances informed them that Prudence would join them tomorrow. Reg just nodded his acquiescence, and accepted it as a fact.

The trio of girls and Reg met at the end of the day and drove to Frances’ house, where they dined on pizza again. Afterwards, they went over their day’s lectures, looking for gaps in their understanding. Amazingly, today everyone had understood everything.

Reg was delighted. “This is great, girls! It shows you are getting into the subjects by yourself, now that you have been encouraged to see more in the lectures than you did before. In part, you are listening more intently to your lecturer, instead of letting your minds wander at the difficult bits. I don’t really have to tutor you this evening, I think.”

Frances gave him a big smile. “That means we can attend to your problems instead, Reg.”

He started, then relaxed. “You are right, Frances, though you will have to tell me where I am going wrong.”

Erika added, “And you can learn a bit more about pleasuring a girl, Reg. Frances has designs on you for this evening, but if you feel up to it afterwards, I wouldn’t say no to your attentions again.”

Freda was annoyed at this. “Hey, greedy: don’t think you can get him to yourself. Frances gets him, then you and I share, if he has anything left. I am not letting you hog him, girl.”

Frances tried to separate the pair. “Girls, girls! Calm down. There is another matter we have to discuss: Prudence.”

The bickering stopped immediately. “What?” exclaimed both Freda and Erika. “We thought you had solved the problem already.”

“Not exactly,” admitted Frances. “Prudence turned out to be more perspicacious than I expected, and sussed out that we were more than just a study group. She promised not to talk to anyone about it, but she still wants to join the study group, and I agreed, provided the rest of you were in favour.”

Before the others could get a word in, she added, “AND she advised against Beth getting in. She thinks Beth would be a bad influence, and indeed wants to get shot of Beth entirely.”

Erika was somewhat mollified. “At least that is one less to worry about. So tell us more about what you discovered about Prudence.”

Frances was happy to oblige. “She has more in common with us than we thought. Being a tall girl throughout her schooldays, she had trouble getting accepted by boys shorter than her – which was most of them, and she didn’t like the few taller boys. So she ends up being here as a virgin with no boyfriend, and just studying to take up a career instead of looking for a man in her life.”

Freda was quick to jump in. “Hey, I hope she doesn’t have her eye on Reg!”

Frances pooh-poohed the idea. “No, she genuinely wants to improve her class scores. That is her target: to get Reg’s help with her studies.”

Erika opined, “That’s all right, then, because we intend for Reg to be busy in his other line of work – the ‘social’ aspects of life.” She grinned to emphasize her meaning.

The others smiled in return. Reg said plaintively, “Do I get any say in this decision?” The trio turned, looked him in the eye and said together, “No.”

He looked startled, but then accepted the female veto. He saw no point in arguing with them. His mind started to tell him another fact of life: girlfriends expect to run your life. Funnily, he found that he did not mind this state of affairs much. It was something he could live with, if they loved him.

He got up from his seat, moved over to Frances, and, cupping her chin, brought his lips to her and kissed her tenderly. She happily cooperated, then demanded, “What was that for, Reg?”

“I don’t know,” he replied. “I just felt like it. I think I love you, Frances, and that was my way of showing you.”

“Wow!” She responded. “Last night you fucked Erika and Freda, and tonight you say you love me. Is that not weird?”

Reg pondered that for a moment, then announced, “No, not weird, just surprising, to me at any rate. I think I am in love with all three of you, and I am at a loss to say why. I just am.”

Frances looked over at the other two, and said, “You seem to be collecting virginities, Reg. Does your kiss mean you intend taking my virginity tonight, as well?”

“If you are happy with the prospect, Francis, I will be delighted to assist you in that way,” Reg said happily. “I am assuming that my tuition in this field is expected to be limited in extent?”

Erika jumped in. “You bet, chum. It will be limited in numbers, but not in frequency! Right, Freda?”

“Right, Erika. He is ours, is Reg.”

Reg laughed in delight. “I love this idea of belonging to you three. I have never really belonged to anyone before.”

“What?” said Frances. But you belonged to your mother, surely?”

Reg grimaced at the memory. “I was tolerated, Frances, to be exact. I arrived by accident. My parents never intended to have children, so I was a nuisance to them doing what they wanted. I got in the way of their enjoyment of life, so I got the minimum of attention throughout my childhood. When my father was killed in an accident, Mother was even less inclined to give me love, because I was just a persistent problem for her. My presence meant she couldn’t take on a full-time job, so money was even tighter.

No, you three are my first true experience of being loved as a person.”

Freda was amazed and saddened by his tale. “Golly, you not only had a deprived childhood in finance terms, but deprived of love as well. How you survived that, I cannot fathom. No wonder you need three girls to love you; to make up for that.”

Reg went over and kissed her, then said, “Thank you for your concern, Freda. You are a darling girl, and I really do love you.”

Frances had had enough. “Right, Reg. You and I are going off to my bedroom, right now, before these two get their hands on you again.”

Reg did not have to be dragged off. He just took Frances’ hand and went with her as directed. He was not even certain which bedroom belonged to her.

Shortly after they had entered the bedroom, Frances was carefully locking the door to stop the others barging in. Soon she had Reg stripped, and sitting on the bed, while she did her own striptease in front of him. She palmed her breasts, and lifted them towards his face, offering her nipples to be kissed and sucked. He brought his lips to bear, and Frances found her nipples swelling in response. That was not the only result. Reg found himself stiffening as his member reacted to her attractive body.

As soon as she saw she had got his pecker to rise up, she was on him at once, legs spread to take his penis to the door of her vagina. Now came the moment of truth.

She looked him in the eye and announced, “The first time I saw you in class, Reg, I felt that you would be my man. It was a major disappointment to find you were a loner, not talking to other people at all, if you could avoid it.

It took me ages to work out how to approach you. Even then, Erika and Freda managed to get you first. The time has now come, Reg. It is time for you to deflower me, my man. Make me a woman tonight; YOUR woman.” Her voice dropped as she went on, “or at least one of them.”

She pushed forward, and Reg obligingly did the same, and they both got a surprise. His penis pushed straight through her hymen, almost as if it wasn’t there. Frances was astonished. “I never expected it to be so easy, Reg darling. Push in harder now.”

He did, and found that Frances was already lubricated enough to make his task easier. The position they were in, Frances had to do most of the work, so Reg asked her, “Do you want to lie on the bed?”

She spoke to him in short bursts as the motion allowed.

“Not yet, my love. I am having fun at the moment. I never realised the effect this has on me. In a little while we can lie down, and you can come on top of me. For the moment, just play with my nipples as we fuck.”

Reg and Frances continued with their lovemaking for a long while, trying various interesting positions, until Reg finally erupted into her. As his member started to subside, he remarked, “That’s it for me, Frances. I can’t do anything more until my penis recovers, and that takes some time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.