Family Discipline - Cover

Family Discipline

Copyright© 2016 by Shani 34

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story describes a household where spankings are still given by the mother while the father is away working, and canings are given when father returns. Both kids are teenagers, and increasingly the threat of spankings turns them both on, but they both still fear canings. This story relates how the sister bribes her brother to take a caning on her behalf.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

“Oh god Mat, I’m in big trouble!” Mathew looked up at his sister and asked her what the problem was. “I’ve scratched dad’s car!”

“Oh shit, show me.”

Sally led him out of the house and into the garage, and showed him how, when putting the car in, she had gone just too far and nudged their dad’s work bench on the end wall. Mat crouched and looked at the scratch.

“Can you hide it, Mat?” his sister asked, pleadingly.

“It’s not just a scratch, Sal, it’s a dent. I could possibly paint over a scratch, even with metallic paint, but there’s nothing I can do about a dent!”

“Oh fuck, dad is going to be go ape.”

Mat’s cock jerked at this thought. He knew how their dad would respond, and the thought excited him! He loved listening to his sister being punished!

Sally and her younger brother Mathew had grown up in a household with strict standards, and with spankings given out freely for disobedience or slackness. As they grew up, spankings were administered by hand, over one or other parent’s knee, usually in their parent’s bedroom. Sometimes, if both were to be spanked and both parents were at home, the spanking would happen in the living room, usually with Sally going over her dad’s knee and their mother dealing with Mat.

On Sally’s 16th birthday, both children were advised that, from now on, Sally would get the strap for serious misdemeanours. She and Mat were shown a thick leather spanking strap with two tails, and Sally was given six of the best with it on the spot, apparently just because it amused her dad to do so. This happened in the living room, with Sally bent over the arm of the sofa, with Mat watching enthralled! Two years later, by which time Mat had also graduated to the strap, Sally was given a cane as her birthday present, and instructed to hang it up on her bedroom door! As she reluctantly turned to take it upstairs, her dad called out, “Take those jeans off and get on your bed, I want you both to learn how effective the cane is.”

Ten minutes later the entire family was gathered in Sally’s bedroom as her father drew her panties down to mid thigh. He asked Mat to take the cane from its new place behind the door, and Mat flushed as he handed it to his father then stepped back, praying he would be allowed to stay. He was! Her dad gave Sally just three strokes, but each one made her howl. Mat would always remember the sight of his sister, bare bottom striped and squirming, as she lay face down sobbing after mom and dad had left the room. In those days he was much too shy and inexperienced to offer to rub her bottom better! He just stood over her saying how sorry he was that she was in such pain. Sally was still too shy of being half naked in front of her brother to ask him to stoke her sore ass, or even to lick and kiss it, to make it better! It was only much later, after everyone had gone to bed, that Sally and Mat, in their separate bedrooms, masturbated as they heard their parents having noisy sex.

Their dad spent an increasing amount of time away on business, just coming home at weekends. So it was left to their mother to handle their upbringing during the week. This included spankings when required. Her routines were quite fixed, usually administering a hand spanking over her lap, but if she felt the need for more severe punishment she would put the culprit over the arm of the sofa and use the strap. She always recorded the punishments she gave in a diary that her husband inspected when he came home.

Sometimes he would decide that one or other of his children was getting out of hand and required additional correction. For this, he would impose what he called maintenance discipline, to be administered over the weekend at a time of his choosing. So his homecoming was always a tense time for Sally and Mathew.

For more serious offences, ones which their mother decided deserved her husband’s attention, she was inclined to give an on the spot spanking before telling the culprit that full punishment would be held over until dad came home. In those cases she would leave the cane out on the dining table awaiting dad’s arrival. The sight of the cane left exposed like that for the rest of the week was considered part of the punishment, adding humiliation to the fear of what was to come. The cane was not put away if visitors came, and whoever was to get it was expected to explain to any such visitors what the impending punishment was for. And dad always insisted that both siblings be present even if only one was to be caned. Mat loved the sight of his sister, skirt raised over her back, panties at her knees, waiting for it, then shuddering as each stroke was delivered. He always masturbated when alone in his bed later.

After examining the damaged car, Mat gave his sister a hug and expressed his sympathy, but Sally felt his hand go down over the seat of her jeans and she knew that he was contemplating the inevitable caning to come. By the time they got back indoors, Sally was crying and Mat was openly excited. He was still holding her, continuing to stroke her through her jeans, and she guessed his cock would already be rampantly erect as he looked forward to the weekend when dad came home. She suspected, correctly, that even if her brother could have hidden the dent, he wouldn’t have done so, because he wanted to watch Sally taking another caning.

In the living room, he took his sister in his arms, and in her fear and torment she put her arms around him and pressed herself against him, her chin on his shoulder, her cheek pressed against his. Mat was immediately aware of her firm breasts pushing into his chest, her crotch nudging against his erect penis. Would she be cross when she noticed his arousal? Mat was past caring! Again he slid one hand down her back to her bottom, relishing the feel of the firm flesh tightly packed into denim jeans. He buried his face in her long hair, loving the scent of her, and twisted his head so he could lightly kiss her trembling lips.

“Don’t worry darl, it’s only a small dent, it could have been much worse. But I think you have to tell mom as soon as she comes home, and she will surely phone dad right away, which will give him a few days to get his anger under control.”

“He will still cane me, we both know that.”

“I fear so, Sal, but it won’t be as bad as if you didn’t tell him about it, and he found it when he came home.”

There was a long pause, Sally continuing to press her body against him, crying openly now, and Mat enjoying the rare opportunity to run the palm of his hand over her magnificent bottom.

Suddenly Sally drew back slightly, and looked up into her brother’s face with pleading eyes.

“Mat, please, could you tell mom that you did it?”

“What do you mean? You know I’m not allowed to drive dad’s car!”

Sally was two years older than Mat, and old enough to drive unsupervised, while Mat had a provisional driving licence and could only drive with his mother or Sally supervising him.

“You could say I had left the car outside the garage, and you just went to put it away for me.”

“Why would I do that? Then Dad would cane me!”

Sally pressed her lower body against him, this time more openly rubbing her crotch against the front of his jeans. Across his erection! “I will be nice to you tonight. Have you ever had a hand job?”

“My god, Sally, are you serious?”

She leant forward and kissed him on the mouth, pushing her tongue inside his mouth, both her arms now crushing her body against his, and her crotch pressing tightly against his erection.

“I can tell that you want me. You know I hate the cane, and giving you a hand job would be a small price to pay for getting off the caning. What do you say?”

Mat had never kissed a girl the way Sally had just kissed him, and he had never had a hand job from any girl. But he spent a lot of time on his computer exploring porn on the internet, and he knew what girls could do for their men, and was stunned that it seemed he might finally get to receive one. Unexpectedly, it seemed the first girl to jerk him off was going to be his older sister!

Suddenly a caning from his dad seemed an acceptable price to pay to experience what she had just offered. But he realised that Sally was desperate, and decided not to let her off too easily.

“I want a blow job,” he whispered hoarsely.

Sally, her chin on his shoulder again, her cheek pressed to his, her firm breasts still pressing against his chest, now put her mouth close to his ear and replied softly, “Okay.”

“Each night until dad gets home.”

Sally gave a little giggle, rubbed her whole body against him again, and hissed, “Deal.”

“After my caning, I will want a blow job in return for each stroke he gives me with the cane.”

“He won’t stop at six, Mat.”

“I’m rather hoping I get a good dozen or more.”

“If they catch me doing this for you, we will both get the cane!”

“I don’t care. Anyway we just have to be careful, and make sure mom never catches us. We’ve got at least an hour now before she will come home. Let’s go upstairs before we do anything more, I want to get into your bed and spend some time with you naked before you suck my cock.”

Sally pulled back, looking up at him shyly. “I will keep my panties on.”

Mat put his hand behind her head and drew her mouth to his, whispering “Deal” before he started kissing her the way she had just taught him. As they kissed, she opened her mouth invitingly and he put his tongue in.

He followed her upstairs, his eyes glued to that lovely ass squeezed into those tight jeans. It seemed incredible that in a few minutes she was going to slip those jeans off and let him join her in bed!

At the top of the stairs, Sally turned to him, smiled, and asked, “Your room, or mine?”

He contemplated saying, “Dad’s”, but although the thought was exciting, he knew in his heart that neither of them would be able to relax in there - especially with their mother due home from work in an hour or so. So he said firmly, “Yours, Sal, darling.”

Normally he wasn’t allowed into his sister’s bedroom at all, but now she held the door open for him and watched nervously as he went inside. She shut the door and the two siblings stood looking at each other’s bodies, both shy, both knowing they were about to undress, both also thinking of Friday night or Saturday when Mat would remove his trousers and present himself to his father’s painful attentions.

As Mat stood, trying to summon the courage to start, Sally kicked her shoes off then brought her hands up and began unbuttoning her blouse. Mat was so tense he could hardly breathe as he watched his big sister slowly opening the blouse to display a lacy black bra. She shrugged her shoulders and let the blouse fall to the ground behind her. “Your turn,” she said, smiling innocently.

Mat obeyed, removing his shoes then his shirt. He had a good body, exercising with weights in the basement several times each week. Sally eyed his chest and his tight belly approvingly. He whispered, “Now the bra, Sally.”

Sally turned her back, and Mat assumed she didn’t want him to see her bare breasts. But instead of reaching up behind to undo the bra clip, she whispered, “You do it.”

Mat stepped close behind, desperately wanting to run his hands all over his sister’s body, down her back to her bottom in those tight jeans, and down inside the front of those jeans to feel inside her panties. But he knew she wanted to take it slowly, and he felt the same, despite the urgency of his need. He carefully didn’t touch her back any more than was necessary to release the bra clip. When he released it, Sally shrugged so the bra straps fell off her shoulders, and she let the bra drop to the floor on top of her blouse. “Before you see them, I want you to put your hands around me and just hold them while I get used to this.”

Mat was only too willing to take it slow, so he did as she asked, his hands cupping her firm breasts, his fingers playing with the hard nipples. Sally lent back against him, her bare back against his bare chest. She twisted her head, and sighed, “Kiss me again.”

Both of them were much tenser this time as they kissed, with Sally’s bare breasts now being caressed nicely by her brother’s nervous hands and with her bed so close, waiting for them to get in under the sheets and play. Sally encouraged him by bringing her hands up over his, pressing his hands against her bare flesh.

Mat hissed, “Turn around, darl, let me see you.”

Sally shuddered, but turned to face him, and stepped back, both to take her bare breasts out of his reach but also to let him see them, and as he stood with his eyes fixed on them, his mouth open in admiration, she said softly, “Let’s do this next bit together.” With that she unclipped the button on her jeans and started slowly drawing down the zip. Mat wanted to watch her undress completely, but knew if he delayed his own strip then he would have to take his trousers and pants off while she stood, or sat, or even laid down on the bed, naked, waiting and watching him! That thought was just too nerve-wracking! So he also started unzipping his pants, and pushed them down at the same time as Sally did.

She was wearing sexy full brief black panties. Mat was a bit ashamed of his boring jocks, but at least they were clean. They both stepped out of their jeans and stood facing each other in just their undies.

Suddenly he remembered that Sally had said she wouldn’t be taking her panties off. He wondered if she expected him to keep his jocks on during their play time, or should he remove them now? Sally answered the unspoken question by sitting down on the edge of the bed, and signing for Mat to stand close in front. Then she grinned up at him before looking down as she drew his jocks down, lifting the waist band over his erection. She bent forward to help him to step out of them, her face now so close to his wildly erect cock he feared that he might spunk without her even touching it.

For a breathless moment he thought she was going to jerk him off as he stood there, but no, as he watched, she turned from him and slipped into bed, in just her panties, lying on her back. “Come on, then, bro, you wanted to play a bit before I gave you your reward.” She held the sheets up invitingly, and for the first time in his life Mat slid into bed naked beside a nearly naked girl. Not daring to get too close, he laid on his right side facing her, awfully aware of her near nakedness and her proximity. He shyly put out his left hand and covered her breast. He asked her to lift her bottom so he could slide his other hand under, and caress her ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.