The Goblin Train - Cover

The Goblin Train

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl who can see into the world of magic falls in love with a fairy and is later drawn into a war between the two worlds.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   High Fantasy   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The day that Ex disappeared was the single worst day ever of Valencia’s life. She got in trouble that morning for not taking the garbage out the night before. She got in trouble at school for not finishing her homework. She got in trouble in another class for talking. She got in trouble in gym class for popping an obnoxious girl on the butt with a wet towel. It just went on like that all day.

She raced home, having to struggle to keep from crying. It was that bad. She dropped her books on the back step, and raced down the Ex’s tree, for some comforting. She yearned to taste the fairy girl, she had tasted her last night, as she had every night since they’d started making out. She realized by now that she was deeply in love with the girl, and Ex seemed to be about as strongly in love back. She knew love between fairies and mortals was rare and usually ended badly, but she couldn’t help it. She would take what she could get. She loved Exeleculpa dearly.

Anyway. She went down to the creek, to Ex’s tree. Ex wasn’t there. She sat in the grass, and waited for her. Usually Ex showed up in a few minutes. Fairies somehow just knew when somebody wanted them. The minutes stretched into an hour. She suddenly jumped, waking up. The sun hung low in the sky. She arose, peeked in the tree one last time and went back up to the house.

“Oh, there you are.” her mother said and served her dinner. She was consumed with Ex. Where was she? This wasn’t like her at all. She halfway expected the girl to show up in the house, just to let her know she was back and all right.

That night was horrible. She lay awake almost all night. Where the hell was Ex? It was bad enough she wasn’t here to make out with. Valencia missed that badly. But she was beginning to wonder, more and more, if something bad had happened to Ex. Something like what had happened to the queen.


The next day at school she was in enough of a tizzy to ask Mr. Ourie if he knew anything. He didn’t, of course, but he seemed concerned. School was almost insane for her, the waiting, and finally she got home and checked the tree. Still nothing. She felt like that if Ex had gone on a journey like she had that time her brother had been killed she would have let Valencia know that she was leaving for a while. Valencia wasn’t in full panic mode yet, but she was close.

That night was doubly horrible. Valencia felt all alone in the world. Her best friend was gone. Her lover was gone. A nagging, nasty thought began and she wondered if she’d ever see Ex again. She buried her head in her pillow and bawled herself to sleep.

The next day she walked the halls of school like a zombie. School, boring and wearying at best, became an exquisite torture for Valencia. She finally told a teacher that she was sick and needed to go home and the teacher sent her the office. Off she trudged down the hall.

“Psst!” said somebody. She turned. It was Mr. Ourie, his door open a crack, peeking out at her. He opened the door further and motioned to her.

“Girl. I have someone that needs to see you,” he said. She stopped, puzzled and wary. She did not trust the man.

“Who is it?” she finally said. He opened the door a little further.

“The green girl. I know where she is!” he said.

Valencia felt a burning blush move down her body. She was mad, for some reason. Oh, you know, do you? she thought. And just what do you have to do with it?

“Show me,” she said, heading towards his door. He opened it, and she stepped into his room. It was small, and full of junk, cleaners and mops and buckets and just all kinds of crap. He had backed across the room, and was pulling something out of a closet.

“Where is she?” Valencia said in a loud voice. He motioned her to be quiet and then hung a large hoop from a hook on the ceiling.

“Just step through this and you’ll be with her,” he said, leaning back on a counter top. Valencia regarded him suspiciously.

“And that is?” she finally said, motioning to the hoop.

“Girl,” he said, “trust me.” Just what I don’t intend on doing, she thought to herself.

“Just step through it,” he said. “It’s a fairy path, a portal. We mortals call them wormholes. It will take you to where she is. Look.”

He turned the hoop slightly. Suddenly, there was Ex. She was up against a wall, her hands and feet bound in chains and large metal loops. Valencia felt her heart stop.

She looked behind the hoop. Just Mr. Ourie and the janitor’s room. She looked through the hoop. There was Ex, again. Ex had noticed her, even. She was shaking her head, and her mouth was moving. Valencia had made up her mind, for better or worse. She dove through the hoop.

She landed on a rough stone floor. Something shoved her from behind, and it was Mr. Ourie. He had followed her through. He grabbed the hoop, and folded it, and folded it again. When it was small enough, he stuffed it in his pocket, but Valencia didn’t care about that. All she cared about was Ex. She ran across the room and hugged the girl to her.

“Oh Valencia, you shouldn’t have!” said Ex, her breath hot in Valencia’s ear.

“Darling, I’m gonna get you out of here,” she told Ex. She turned to face Mr. Ourie.

Mr. Ourie was gone. She looked down, recoiling in horror. Mr. Ourie lay on the floor. Well, kind of ... his skin lay on the floor, but now it was cast off, like a shirt or some other piece of laundry that had been thrown away. In his place, still wearing his clothes, was some kind of creature. Something Valencia had never seen before. He had a huge ugly bald head. His body seemed to ripple with muscles, beneath his clothes. And magic. Magic seemed to ooze from his very pores, distorting her vision when she looked at him. He was an ugly brute. She realized that she was scared. Very scared. How was she going to get Ex out of here again?

“So glad you could make it,” the creature growled, smiling at her. “I am pleased to finally meet you. You, child, are our savior. You will win the war, for us. Welcome, welcome.”

“Let Ex go!” Valencia shouted at him. “Let her go!”

“All in good time, my child,” the man replied. “We must keep her a while longer ... for insurance...”

“If you want anything from me, you’ll have to let her go.” Valencia explained patiently, like she was talking to a half-wit. He replied equally, his tone doubly insulting.

“If you don’t do what we ask we’ll kill her, darling,” he replied.

So. That was it. That was the situation, she thought. “What do you want of me?” she asked.

“Just one teeny tiny little task. You must go to a special place and push a special button for me. And maybe kill a chicken.”

Kill a chicken? What the hell was that about? The button she could do. The chicken? She wasn’t too sure about that.

“Okay, show me.”

“Valencia! Don’t!” Ex suddenly came back to life. “Don’t do it! We’ll lose the war if you do!”

“Don’t pay any attention to her,” the man-creature said. “She’s a little mixed up. You know how fairies are.”

“What is this button then?” said Valencia.

“It’s just a button that starts a train up. That’s all.” he said, soothingly. “We need someone who can see into both worlds to do it. Someone with the right kind of ... finger.”

“You do it then,” she said. “You see both worlds. Hell, any magical creature can see both worlds. Only mortals see just one.”

“It’s not that simple,” the man said. “The button only fits ... certain fingers...”

“Well, show me, and I’ll think about it.” she finally said, her mind racing for a way to get Exeleculpa out of her chains.

“Well, then, my pretty,” the man said. “Follow me.”

“She comes, too,” said Valencia, motioning towards Ex.

“She stays,” the man said.

“She comes!” said Valencia, loudly, stomping her foot. She had no idea why she did it, she just did it.

“She stays!” The man roared, deafeningly loud. He stomped his foot, and the whole earth rang like a bell. Stones fell from the ceiling of the dungeon, smashing all around Valencia. She slowly recovered, staring at the man with hatred. She knew, now, that she was in big trouble. He turned, and motioned imperiously. She took two steps, kissed Ex on the lips, and told her not to worry. Ex was crying, something Valencia had never seen before. She summoned up her courage and followed the man out of the room. They went up and up and up a spiral staircase until she was dizzy. They walked along a plush beautiful hallway to an entry room and then out a giant door. Before her was a world unlike any she’d ever seen before. It almost matched, at times, the world she knew, the world she’d left behind, but it was different. Everything was ninety degrees off.

What had been the school was now a gigantic, magnificent castle. Huge spires reached hundreds of feet in the air. Flags stirred in the lazy wind. Above, the sky hung, cloudy and dark. Everything was bathed in a twilight glow.

Is this the magic world? she wondered. Is this what Ex sees every day? Am I finally totally in the world of magic? She scurried to catch up with the man who was striding imperiously down the cobblestoned street. She was afraid now of being left behind, almost as much as she was afraid of him.

He turned in front of a coach house and confronted a group of goblins who were trying to control a team of stallions hooked up to a carriage. The man batted a few goblins out of the way and opened the door of the carriage.

“After you, my dear.” he said. She nervously climbed aboard and sat on a plush velvet seat. He entered and sat across from her. The carriage began to move. It was not a smooth ride.

What seemed like hours passed. She sat, still nervous, waiting. For what, she did not know. The man made idle conversation, mostly silly stuff. He complimented her a lot which made her nervous. She knew he was trying to butter her up.

“I,” the man said, drawing himself up, “have never introduced myself. I am Rexidorius Rex! Have you ever heard of me?”

“No. Sorry.” She said. He seemed to deflate slightly. “Soon,” he said, “soon everyone will hear of me. Minor demon, my ass. I will rule this world in a few days! And you will be my queen!”

He looked at her with a look of raw naked lust on his face. She really got scared then.

“Come here!” he said. “Come sit on my lap.”

“Uhm,” she most definitely didn’t want to do that. “It’s too bumpy. Maybe later.”

“Now!” he barked. “Don’t make me come get you.”

She sighed, and rose, and made her way across the carriage. The carriage chose that moment for a bump and a lurch, and she fell right into his lap. Crap, she thought.

He just laughed and fastened his big strong arms around her waist. Oh, she thought, not knowing why, don’t let him feel the strap my diamond is on. She feared that more than anything for some reason.

He didn’t seem to. He pawed around on her, finally lifting her shirt and peering curiously at her bra. He made a questioning sound and looked at her.

“It’s a bra, dummy.” she said. “You should pay more attention to mortals.”

“Take it off,” he ordered.

“No.”

He screamed in rage. He was most certainly not used to no, she thought. Good grief. Just to shut him up and calm him down she finally took off her shirt and unsnapped her bra, taking it off also. He smiled, staring at her breasts, which bobbed up and down with the motion of the carriage.

“Oh. Pretty,” he said. He reached a hand towards them, and she pulled away.

“Rex!” she said. “You do not have touching privileges! You must earn that!”

He made the questioning noise again. Then he got mad, again. When it was over, she sat quietly, her mind racing, as he squeezed and rubbed her breasts. She didn’t like him at all but it did feel good. He rubbed her nipples, her fat puffy nipples, and that felt really good. She wasn’t sure where this would end.

She really began to wonder about that, as Rex wrestled around beneath her, doing something with his pants. She looked down and shrieked in terror as something big and fleshy poked out beneath her legs. He had pulled his cock out! It was scary and interesting at the same time. He did have a big one. She couldn’t begin to imagine it inside her body.

He indicated it, grinning. “Yes, dear, you have a nice one.” she said, not sure what he wanted. He finally took her hand and placed it on his cock. Goodness, she thought, wanting to jump up and run, but kind of entranced, at the same time. It’s hard, and soft, she thought. It was nice and warm. It was so big she couldn’t put her fingers all the way around it. I am not sure I want to be queen, she thought, if I have to take this monster in. Good grief.

He rolled back the foreskin, and showed her how to jack it. She pumped obediently as he lay beneath her and sighed. She ran her hand down the shaft to his body and his scrubby pubic hair, and then out to the end to the cap. She liked the way the cap felt, at least. Like she thought at first ... hard, but soft. Sexy.

She felt his body jerk, and jerk again. Oh shit, she said, wondering what was fixing to happen. He growled when she stopped pumping so she started up again. He sighed and suddenly his whole body gave a jerk and white stuff sprayed out the end of his cock. All over the seat and floor in front of them and some of it even ran down his cock onto her hand. Ugh! she thought, but she kept on pumping, figuring he’d really lose it if she stopped now.

When it was all over he just lay there, almost asleep for the longest time. She finally realized she was still holding his softening cock and she dropped it. His cum, where it had dripped on her hands, was burning like fire now, and she wiped her hands on his pants. She tried to get up but he was holding her tight. Finally, he kind of came to and smiled at her. She smiled weakly back. He indicated for her to take her pants off. She shook her head. She endured a few minutes of his mad fit before she finally just shook her head and slid her pants down her legs. She steeled herself for whatever was going to happen next. She hoped that because he had just came he wouldn’t be able to fuck her for a while. She knew that thing would hurt if it went inside her.

“I know you want it, little girl,” he said gruffly. “But we can’t do it. You have to stay a virgin to push the button. But you can still show it to me...”

He reached down, grabbed the crotch of her panties and gave a mighty yank. Her panties ripped and came off in his hand, giving her a rope burn in the crack of her ass. She shrieked and tried to cover herself but before she could do it he had a hand on each of her knees and spread her legs apart. He craned his neck over her shoulder to gaze at her pussy.

She felt naked and exposed ... and naughty. She finally stopped fighting him, wondering what he’d do next. He gave a little laugh, and reached down with one of his hands and stroked her pussy. Well, that at least felt good. She was content for a while to just lay there and let him finger her. He finally began working on her clit and she felt the familiar twinges run up and down her legs. Good grief, she thought. Am I really gonna cum? Am I really gonna let this monster make me cum? It looked like she was.

The moment she began to cum the most surprising thing happened. The tiny diamond, now nestled right above her pussy, shot a beam of pure white light out like a laser beam, right into Rex’s eyes. He screamed in agony and clapped his hands to his eyes. He shoved her into the floor and scooted all the way across the bench seat until he was at the far side of the carriage.

“Throw it away!” Among his moans and screams that was all she could understand. “Throw it away!”

“I’m sorry, I can’t,” she said. Her orgasm had been pretty well spoiled by being thrown into the floor in the middle of it and she was a little put out. And for some reason she wasn’t afraid of him any more. She stood up, grabbed her pants and put them on. She was careful to leave the diamond hanging out this time. She put her shirt back on, deciding not to bother with her bra since she no longer wore panties.

Rex seemed to have recovered a little bit. He finally uncovered his eyes, and looked around the carriage a bit. She could tell he was still seeing spots.

“What was that thing?” he finally asked.

“Oh, just some jewelry somebody gave me,” she answered flippantly.

“You must throw it out the window, now!” he demanded.

She lied outrageously. She felt like the diamond was her one last hope although she had no idea why.

“Rex,” she said. “The diamond is keyed to my body. If I take it off it will explode and kill us both. I can’t, see?”

He looked suspicious and petulant. He came closer to her to examine it, but when he drew close the diamond began to glow and pulsate. He hastily moved back.

“If I throw you out, it won’t explode, because it will still be with you, right?” he finally said. She could see the wheels turning in his head.

“Yes, but you won’t have me then, right?”

“Yes, right. But once you’ve done your task it’ll be okay to get rid of you.”

“I thought I was going to be your queen!” She was kind of teasing him because she was realizing more and more that he was very simple-minded in certain ways.

“Well, queens are cheap and easy to find. Maybe, maybe not.” he grumbled. He put his cock back in his codpiece and tied it back up.

Another hour passed. At one point they stopped and a bucket of KFC was passed into the carriage. He gave her some fried chicken and a Pepsi. Good, she thought, she had been getting hungry. The chicken was delicious. She couldn’t kill a chicken, she thought, but she sure as hell could eat one. Rex gobbled down a whole chicken a piece at a time, drank two pepsis, and burped loudly. What a lout, she thought.

She slid along the seat to the window and pulled the curtain slightly, peeking out. The countryside looked bleak and wild, but there was a lot of traffic on the road. Mostly foot traffic, but they passed few carriages. She saw no mortals or mortal buildings. It was all magical creatures in a magical world. Strange, she thought.

She slept for a while and woke up as the carriage rocked to a halt. Rex leaped up and grabbed her hand. They departed the carriage and she looked around. Nothing, there was nothing. Just a rough road that they had come down.

“Foot from here on.” Rex grunted, leading her into the bushes.

The next thirty minutes were the worst of her life. All she had on was cheap tennis shoes, not hiking boots. And it was cold. The sky was still overcast and cloudy. No sun warmed her. On they tramped. She shivered.


An hour later, they came out into a clearing. Buildings were all around. Well, kind of buildings ... primitive little huts and lean-tos, made of sticks and rough stone. Behind it all a massive shape loomed, going off to the left, to the horizon it seemed. What the hell is that thing? Valencia idly wondered. Rex led her through the little city and stopped at a hut. Two goblins sat on the ground, pounding on steel swords with hammers. They stopped and looked up inquisitively.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.