Love for Sale - Cover

Love for Sale

Copyright© 2016 by Meatbot

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A high school girl decides to earn a little unreported income.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Uncle   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

Fifteen minutes later they walked into his living room. He seemed as nervous as the boys who’s virginity she’d taken. She wasn’t nervous at all, she felt confident. She knew she was totally in control of the situation. She’d always been able to wrap him around her little finger and this time would be no different.

“Cheshire...” he said, stopping in front of his rack of stereo equipment.

“Yes?”

“Darling ... I’m sorry if this sounds silly, in light of what we are about to do ... but this won’t hurt our relationship, will it? Will it make you think less of me, if I do these things?”

She thought for a moment. She really didn’t think it would. She accepted him as an old perv. She had for a long time, she realized.

“Uncle W, I don’t think it will. I mean, let’s just think of it ... as a business relationship. You got something I want, and I got something you want. Let’s trade, and walk away happy.”

He laughed. “I hope we can keep it that simple, darling. I just don’t wanna screw things up between us.”

“Naw ... I promise, you won’t...”

He turned on the stereo, and started some rock CD playing softly. He went to the kitchen and got a chair, and set it up in the middle of the room. Cheshire pulled her sweatshirt over her head, and she heard him suck in a breath of air.

“I’m just stripping to my undies, okay?” she said, and he nodded. She was sure that was okay with him. She kicked her shoes off, and dropped her jeans down her legs. The music started, and she put her hands over her head, and started to slowly gyrate in time with the music. He licked his lips and just stared at her, love and lust warring in his eyes.


Fifteen minutes later, she knew that this hadn’t been a mistake. He was behaving like a perfect gentleman. She sat in his lap, rubbing her butt against the hard lump in his pants, and giggled softly to herself. She knew she was just blowing him away. She turned, and leaned into him, wiggling her tits in his face. She rubbed his face softly with them, feeling sexy. It felt sexier than shit to her to be worshiped by him. She knew he was worshiping her, it was plain on his face. She could tell how badly he was in love with her. How badly he wanted her.

On a whim, she reached back an unsnapped her bra. Slowly, over several minutes, she let it bounce around and finally slide down her arms, and drop to the floor. She could see the lust in his eyes as he stared at her marvelous tits. He actually moaned out loud the first time she rubbed his face with them, feeling her fat, hard nipple catch on his lips. The next time she did it, he pursed his lips and kissed her nipple. She ground it into his face, then, and he started to suck.

She just stopped dancing for a while, and let him suck on her nipples. She knew he was having the time of his life. And, it didn’t feel that bad, to her, either.

The next song started, and she turned, and sat in his lap. She could feel the mass of his hard cock, pressing into her rear. It felt sexier than shit to her. She leaned back against his body, feeling his hot breath on her neck. Once again, on impulse, she reached down and took his hands and placed them on her breasts. That was all it took. He squeezed and rubbed and loved on her tits for the next few songs. It felt good to Cheshire. She decided she liked her tits being played with.

She finally turned again, and rubbed his face with her nipples.

“Uncle W,” she said. “Get it out. Get your weenie out.”

He grimaced. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to go that far with her.

“Are you sure, Cheshire?” he finally asked.

“Hell yeah,” she said. “Have a little fun. You know you want to.”

He did, and he knew it. She finally backed up a step, and he unzipped his pants, and maneuvered his hard cock out the slit. He pulled his balls out, too. His balls fascinated Cheshire, they looked as fat as hen’s eggs, to her. And his cock ... it was the biggest she’d seen, so far. It was so big she knew she’d done the right thing by not agreeing to fuck him. It looked painfully big.

“Oh, Uncle W ... you are a big boy,” she said, giggling, and he turned red. But he laughed too.

She turned, and rubbed on him. It felt completely different, now that his cock was out. She felt it poking into her crack, pushing her panties into her. It felt good, though. She realized that she was mentally preparing to put it in her mouth, and was slightly bemused. What am I turning into? she thought. What have I become?

Oh well. We’ll worry about that later, she decided. She wondered how much time had gone by. Surely at least two hours. It didn’t matter, she was going to see this thing to the end.

She danced, moving her body slightly, and crouched lower and lower, down towards his waist. She could see in his eyes that he knew what she was doing. He finally just closed his eyes, and leaned back. She surveyed his cock, from just inches away. She closed her eyes, too, and leaned down, and took it into her mouth.

Jeezus, she thought. He’s a monster. He did have a big one. It felt totally different from the other two cocks she’d sucked. She slurped all the way down, and then sucked out to the end of it. He moaned beneath her. She ran it in again, and back out. She was actually having a pretty good time. Her jaw felt a little tired, from stretching so far, but she was enjoying herself.

After a few minutes, he touched her on the shoulder. “Darlin’,” he said, “if you keep that up, I’m gonna cum...”

She dropped him for a few seconds. “That’s okay, Uncle W, I’ll be okay,” and slurped him back into her mouth. Within a minute he did cum, filling her mouth, forcing her to swallow to keep from spilling it. He filled her again, and she gulped again. Jeezus. He was full of the shit.

He finally sat there, totally spent. She had sucked the life right out of him. He almost felt sleepy, but he was still turned on by what was still going on in front of him.

She gave him a few more titty rubs, and then looked at the clock. “Uncle W, we better wind this up ... you need to get me home before two or so...”

He nodded. He hadn’t even begun to get enough of her sweetness, but he knew it had to end. He hoped, he fervently hoped, that this was not the only time this happened. It wasn’t.


That Monday afternoon, Cheshire was putting her books in her locker, when who should walk up, but Larry. Leadbutt Larry. She slammed her locker shut, and turned to face him. The look on his face told her he knew he was in trouble.

“Hi, Cheshire...” he said meekly. She glared at him.

“You been telling people shit about me?” she asked sternly. He blanched.

“No ... I ... I haven’t said your name...” he stuttered.

“Well, somebody has. And you’re suspect numero uno,” she said. She just stood, her arms on her hips, and glared at him.

“Cheshire ... I’m sorry ... I just love you so much ... it’s hard not to talk about you...”

“Larry,” she said. “You are on probation for a month. None of my sweet candy for a month. Understand? And keep your mouth shut. Not a word, understand?”

He looked so much like a whipped puppy she almost felt sorry for him. But, he had to learn. He had to be trained, apparently. And, now, he wasn’t her only source of income. She was pleased with herself, at how she’d handled it. She walked away, leaving him staring hungrily at her.


Cheshire lay on her bed, her mind busy. She’d just counted her cash stash, and she was pleased. This little business of mine is going well, she thought. She just felt like she needed one more ... donater. Just one more, to help things along. Who could she pick, though. She’d fucked Darrel again, for a second time. She’d thought that Steve would want to go again, but maybe he didn’t have the money. He’d seemed to be the poorest of her stable. She’d give him another week, and then maybe give him a price break.

She’d seen a guy at Wally-world that evening she’d almost approached. He was handsome, fairly young, and he just looked wealthy. She’d told herself, there you go. Just go up to him, wink, and say “one thousand bucks” and see what he did. But, she didn’t have the nerve. And hell ... what if he was a cop or something?

Cheshire realized that she was getting a little out there, for a high school student. I’m basically a hooker, she thought to herself. A whore. I don’t feel like a whore, but that’s what society would call me, for what I’m doing. She didn’t really want to think of herself, twenty years from now, chasing down cars on the strip. I’ll stop long before that point. I will. I hope.

She sighed. What to do, what to do. On impulse, she went through her closet, and picked out the shortest, sexiest dress she found. It was about two sizes too small, and she knew it looked sexier than shit, with her body packed inside it. She found a little purse, and grabbed it.

It was Friday night. She knew that they almost always had a street party downtown on Friday and Saturday nights. The local businesses sponsored it, just to get business for the coffee shops and donut shops and shit. She wasn’t really going down there with fucking in mind ... but if it happened ... She started the long walk downtown.

There was a party, and it was hopping. Her only real fear was kids from her school but initially she didn’t see anyone she knew. She finally went out into the street, where an area had been set aside for dancing. There was a DJ and everything, and she slowly began to move, holding her hands over her head. She knew that guys considered that sexy, for some weird reason. She swayed slowly to the beat, her eyes closed, thinking of nothing in particular. Sometimes it just felt good to dance.

The guy that finally approached her surprised her. He was probably in his early middle ages ... thirty-ish, or so. He was handsome, she’d have to give him that ... he made her feel warm and squishy, between her legs ... she found herself hoping that he’d be interested. I’d like to do it with an old fart, she thought ... but not all that old. He was just about right.

She smiled at him, and continued to dance slowly. He kept up with her, and finally she let herself drift closer and closer to him. He held out his hand, and she placed hers into it. They closed, and danced together for a while, as the music slowed. She was finally up against his body, and he was basically holding her. The music ended, and she just stood there, letting him hold her.

“Uhm...” he finally said. “Would you sit for a while, and talk?”

She pulled away, and nodded. They found a table, and sat. She pressed close to him, and felt her knee touch his. She just looked at him, waiting for him to start.

“Darling...” he said. “I enjoyed that very much. You are a good dancer.”

“Thank you,” she said at last. She was trying to appear aloof and mysterious.

“Would you have dinner with me? I am here in the city alone, and I would enjoy some company. Especially as beautiful as you.”

Oh, she thought. Flattery will get you everywhere. She nodded, and he slowly stood. She held her hand out, and he took it, and she stood. She did not release his hand. He led her to the fanciest, most expensive restaurant on the strip. Ha, she thought. I chose wisely. Well, whoever chose, it was wise for me.

He cringed when she ordered chicken, but he let her. He had a steak. They made some small talk.

“Darling...” he finally said. “I have enjoyed your company immensely. Would you accompany me to my room? I’ve got a bottle of wine in the fridge. Please say yes...”

“Yes, I will,” Cheshire said. Shit, she thought, we haven’t even introduced ourselves yet. This is moving right along. Well, it’s time to find out if he’s that kind of guy or not. It’s only fair to him, to let him know what I’m here for.

“I don’t know your name,” she said. He laughed gently.

“That’s been part of the mystique, for me,” he said. “But ... if you must ... call me Chuck. Just call me Chuck.”

“Okay ... Chuck...” she said, her mind racing. She remembered a poem she’d had to read, in school. “Call me Lenore.”

“Yes...” he said, and his eyes had a faraway look in them. “The lost Lenore ... darling, you make a very good Lenore.”

“Thank you,” she said. It was silent for a moment.

“Chuck,” she finally said, “I am a very ... expensive girl. This dinner is just the start...”

“I see...” he said. He was still smiling, at least. “This dinner, though expensive, is now over. How long will your company last, if you follow me to my room?”

“Until tomorrow morning...” she said. “Eightish.”

“I see...” he appeared thoughtful. At last he said, “May I inquire ... how expensive?”

She was silent for a moment. Well, she thought, go for it. Everything is negotiable.

“An even thousand,” she said. He nodded slowly.

“I see,” he said. He was silent after that. She finished her tea, and sat there. At last he turned to her again.

“Let’s find an ATM,” he said.


She knew she’d made the right choice when she saw his room. It was a suite, really. With a hot tub, and a twentieth story view of the city. She hung her purse on the doorknob, half the cash safely inside it. Even if I just get out of here with five hundred bucks, she thought, I’m good. But, she wasn’t worried. He seemed like a very nice guy to her. And he’d been nothing but polite and respectful, so far.

They looked out over the city from the balcony, and then went back inside. She visited the bathroom long enough to call her Mom, and tell her she was spending the night with Vicky. All was well. She mentally prepared herself for the evening’s events.

“Would you care to sit in the tub?” he asked, and she nodded slowly. That would be a good way to get ... acquainted. He pulled the cover off, and tested the water. It met with his approval. He went to the bathroom and returned with two fluffy towels.

She slowly stripped, and he did nothing but simply watch her. She pulled her dress down, and let it drop to the floor. Then she slowly unsnapped her brassiere, and let it slide down her arms, keeping her breasts hidden from him until the last second. He sighed and smiled broadly when her breasts came into view. He was happy.

She slid her panties down, and stood before him, naked. He was undressed in seconds, finally sliding his briefs down his tanned legs. Ah, she thought, with great satisfaction. Not quite as large as Uncle Wilbur, but just fine ... he looked just fine. And, of course, he was hard already. Very hard.

He held his hand out to her, and she took it. He led her to the tub, and helped her step into it. She sat in the hot water, and he sat beside her. Damn, she thought, that feels good. It won’t for very long, but right now, that feels damn good.

“Darling...” he said, and she felt his breath on the side of her face. She turned.

“Darling,” he said, “Do I want to know how old you are?”

She laughed slightly. No, he did not.

“Does it make that much difference to you?” she finally asked, and it was his turn to laugh.

“No...” he finally said. “It doesn’t really matter.”

“It doesn’t. Just ... enjoy me, tonight.” she said, and leaned towards him. Their lips touched, and then touched again. She finally settled against him, feeling his chest touch her nipples. This kiss they held. He was a good kisser, she realized.


They lay in the bed. He seemed to take things nice and slow, and she liked that. After the teenaged boys she’d gotten used to, it was nice to relax and take it easy. She lay, and let him hold her. He whispered all kinds of silly things to her, love things, and she just loved the shit out of that. She’d never had anybody do that to her, before. She was eating it up.

He finally leaned her back, and crawled on top of her. His body felt good on her, solid, heavy, but not oppressive. She spread her legs, and she felt his cock touch her, somewhere close to her pussy. Here we go, she thought. Here we fuckin’ go.


They had breakfast, about eight o’clock. He’d given Cheshire the rest of her money, and kissed her sweetly on the cheek. I will remember you forever, he’d whispered, and she’d seen a tear in his eye. That really touched her for some reason. She thought about asking him for his number, but then she thought ... no ... it’s better this way. Sometimes you just have to walk away. Take what you can get, and walk away. After breakfast they walked out to the strip, and he kissed her one last time. He called a taxi on his cell phone, and told her goodbye when it arrived. She kissed him goodby, and climbed in, and he gave the cabbie two twenties. He stood and watched her as she disappeared into the morning traffic.


She had the guy stop a block from Vicky’s, she didn’t want Vicky’s mom asking her question about a taxicab. She had called Vicky, and the girl was waiting with the front door open. They hurried to her room, Cheshire very conscious of her short, clingy skirt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.