Michael Conover Midshipman - Cover

Michael Conover Midshipman

Copyright© 2016 by Babyboomer

Chapter 5: New York City

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5: New York City - Michael's ship is assigned to Boston. Troubles have started. A family is told to house him during his stay. After some introductions to the American family he becomes engaged. Duty and a hurricane further complicate matters.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Aunt   InLaws   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence   Military   War   Royalty   Politics  

His ship sailed into the harbor under rainy clouds. A coachman from the Lowe household met him at he docks. As they drove toward the entrance the coachman suddenly stopped. He heard the coachman swear.

“Hello, driver is there a problem?”

“Aye sir. It looks like unwanted company to me. There have been estates looted recently. I think those scalawags are here right now. I don’t think I can handle them alone but I aim to try!”

“Hold on there mate. I always wanted to have at least a weapon ready when there is a fight. My pistols are already loaded and my sword is now ready. Are you armed?”

“Aye sir, I have been carrying pistols myself but my saber is my main weapon.”

“Then let’s see if there is a look out first. After we dispose of him, we’ll see how these robbers like cold steel.”

“I like your plan sir. You seem to be a leader of men.”

“Aye, I was a captain in the war, British though.”

“War is over sir. Glad to have you here. Name’s Duffy. I was a mate with John Paul Jones.”

“I hope that we can stop these blighters Duffy. Oh there he is by the doorway. He is looking inside the window more than he’s looking for someone like us.”

Duffy got close to the lookout. He jumped up and sliced open his throat before he could make an alarm. They had decided to split up so that it would seem like there were more than two of them. Duffy went to the backdoor since he knew the way. He was to be careful of lookouts in the back. Michael was to wait five minutes and then go through the front door.

The booty had been piled up close to the doorway. The butler had been tied up and left near the booty. He was still out cold from the assault. A maid had been raped and knocked out. Her nude body was draped over a love chair. Within the parlor there were three robbers leering over a naked cowering girl. Michael presumed her mother also nude, was tied up telling her that she had to do whatever they said. The mother was blond and tied in such a way that she would be easily raped when they were ready. Her sister, also blond and naked and tied up in the same way. She was crying, begging them to stop. If Michael was to shoot he had to be careful with his shot. He did not want them to use her as a shield or hurt her. When he saw Duffy’s wave, Michael strolled in as if he belonged there. As the worst mauler was ready to plunge his erect penis into his victim, Michael hit him over the head with his pistol. The two holding onto her raised their heads and each received a barrel of cold steel across their heads. Quickly they told the women to scream and carry on. Michael found out from the mother that there were only three others left, one of which Duffy had slain. Michael cut their bonds but headed upstairs to confront anyone left. Just as they came out of the parlor, he and Duffy came upon the pair carrying more goods down the stairs. He and Duffy shot the two dead as they stood.

When they made sure that their shots had been true, they entered the parlor and found that the mother had carried out her form of justice.

“It is done. Now those men are men no longer. If they die then it’s too bad. If they wake up they will find their balls in their own mouths. They raped Lydia our maid. She passed out as that one used her buttocks.”

“They’re all dead now Lady Lowe. My name is Michael Conover. I wish my arrival had been sooner. If Mr. Duffy hadn’t been so observant we might not have been able to help you.”

“Thank you gentlemen. If you would be so kind to help me with my daughters, I would be grateful.”

She bent over in front of Michael so that he could not help but see her sex. Her red puffy labia outlined her female mystery. Her pink anus sat like a star above the entrance. Her bottom moved easily from side to side as Michael watched for a few seconds transfixed by her beauty. Then he scooped the daughter that had been about to be raped up into his arms and waited as Duffy did the same with the older daughter. Both sobbed on their shoulders and their mother still nude led the way to her bedroom. She got in the middle and the two girls cuddled with her one on each side.

“Gentlemen, would you please take care of Lydia? Please place her in her bed and cover her? She will need tender care and I will be down soon to help.”

Duffy and Michael went down the stairs to the nude girl covered with semen. Duffy with tears in his eyes picked her up and carried her to her bed. Michael went into the washroom and found some rags. He heated some water in the kitchen and brought a kettle in to her washstand. Duffy used the warm water to rinse the scum off of her face and hair. He started at her shoulders and rinsed her naked body with the wet cloth. Michael used a towel to dry her hair and face. As Duffy gently wiped her breasts and tummy, Michael patted her down with the towel. Then Duffy went to her feet and worked his way up her legs. By then Mrs. Lowe appeared and told them that they had helped out a lot. Lydia had awakened by that time. She looked in fright at Michael and with shame at Duffy. Mrs. Lowe said nothing but began by wiping her pussy with warm water. Duffy kissed her forehead and caressed her hair before he left.

He and Michael tossed the bodies out onto the driveway. Duffy contacted a sheriff and explained what had happened. Rather he talked about the attempted thievery not the rape or attempted rape. The sheriff came and had the bodies picked up for identification and disposal. He thanked Duffy and Michael for their efforts. He had few questions for the women who had obviously been terrorized. The butler had an egg that still gleamed with the force of impact on his head. He saw the torn maid’s clothes and the balls cut off and put in the mouths of some of the robbers. He came to his own correct conclusions without any questions for the women.

Mrs. Lowe spoke to Michael after the sheriff had left.

“Mr. Conover, Thank you for everything you’ve done. The sheriff did nothing to bother us. I think you’re presence and explanations made it easy for us. It has been a rather awful day but welcome to our home. You are more than a visitor now. You and Duffy are heroes. My daughters and my safety were in dire jeopardy. Susannah was almost raped and Andrea would have been next. I would have had to watch their agony before they attacked me. You will always be in our hearts. I hope that you will always call me by my Christian name, Alexandra. I hope that our eternal gratitude will be only part of the reward you deserve. I know my husband will be talking with you extensively about your stay here and any accommodations that can be given you.”

Mrs. Lowe, Alexandra, kissed Michael on the lips.

“Please join us for supper, sir. We have all recovered enough to put together something to eat and drink. Then we hope some card games will help us all get back to a more normal daily routine.”

Michael rose and was met again with lips on his own. Alexandra’s eyes lit up with merriment. He laughed and so the tone for the evening was set. As he sat at the table each girl rose and kissed him on the lips. As they cleared the table to go to the parlor, the maid, daughters and Alexandra kissed his lips. Duffy had to go back with the sheriff and therefore had not arrived.

“Madam I would prepare something for Mr. Duffy while you are playing cards. If I may ask that after that chore I be excused for sleep?”

“It is early, Lydia but you have suffered more than any of us. Please, rest and if you are in pain in the morning I would ask that Mr. Duffy take you to our physician.”

“Thank you Madam.”

Her small body walked with dignity toward the kitchen.

Michael enjoyed playing cards with the women. When the games were over he again received kisses on the lips from the three. He was brought a pipe and tobacco. So Michael chose a book to read and smoked while the women knitted and sewed. He would hear one of the daughter’s ask for help on occasion for various knots or stitches. The daughters asked to be excused for bed and Alexandra granted their wishes. Then about a half an hour later, Alexandra approached Michael.

“Mr. Conover, I would ask a favor of you. I know that you have done so much for us but I would ask this favor all the same. I would have you share my bed tonight. It may be too much for you to accept but it is not just a wish but also a desire for your company. I know that I can not sleep unless you are there.”

“My dear Alexandra, I would never think to do such a thing with a friend’s wife. Please consider your husband.”

“I am sir. He knows what he could have lost. He would have lost us all to those men. After the rapes, they would have slaughtered us so that we could not testify against them. You know that, he will know it, and all of us women know it.”

She touched his face with her palm. She kissed him on the lips and pulled on his arm. She gradually got Michael to move with her to her bed.

“You’ve already seen all of me Michael. Please unclothe and come to bed. It has gotten chilly and I feel that you can rewarm my cold body.”

Her blond hair shimmered in the candlelight. He had his clothes off and his erection was quite apparent in its size. Her eyebrows rose as he dove under the quilt. Michael’s lips went to her lips. Then to her breasts and then down to her sex. Alexandra had only heard about such things but now she felt it. Where there had been great gratitude now she had great wonder. Her heart felt bigger than it had ever felt. Her very soul felt on fire with her want. She spread her legs wide and yelled for him to take her. Michael kissed her until her breath was gone. He arched his back and sank his member in as far as it could go. He took her to the limits of her consciousness as she opened as wide as she could for his erupting member. She had known that it was her time for a baby. She knew that John had gone so that she would not get pregnant but she wanted a child now. She wanted Michael’s child.

Michael fucked her three more times that night. She was like a new bride. She even had him put it in her buttocks. Michael noticed that by night’s end she had gotten warm. He looked at her in the early morn and saw the rays hit her beauty. He could see what real beauty she still had. But now she softly slept. Her legs spread wide and her sex open from use. His semen oozed from her open asshole and open cunt hole. Her nipples were still hard and her clitoris also.

He arose and went to his own bedroom. He changed and washed up. He went to the kitchen to get a piece of bread. He heard moans from Lydia’s room. He peeked in and saw Duffy’s hard cock pounding in and out of Lydia’s moaning body. Her legs looped around Duffy as if to insure that he could not escape. Semen was flowing out of Lydia’s sex and pooling in her asshole. Lydia moved differently as Duffy was moving out and suddenly his prick eased out of her cunt. She reached down and guided it back to her rear passage. Duffy eased into her rear entrance. It was slippery enough for him to pop in without harming her. Michael backed away as the couple continued their efforts. With the care and concern Duffy had shown Lydia after her rape he knew that the two would make a good husband and wife.

The household awoke and Michael asked that he be driven to the city for the business he had to conduct. Duffy had gladly complied. Before they left, the butler and maid had been armed and the family had asked that they return as soon as possible. Michael, with Duffy’s assistance met several out of work people. Duffy stayed away while Michael asked them various questions. All of them expressed a desire to work and he quickly found that he wanted to employ al of them. One gentleman was very suited for the position of head of the Bureau of Information for New York City. Nothing different was set in place except the need for some bribes. This allowed everything to go so smoothly that within a month the entire bureau of three was on the City payroll. Even a report was sent to the mayor (and England) by the end of a month. Possibly more than any other area New York had been a hotbed of spy activity. His Majesty would have been surprised at the number of sympathizers still available for England’s use. Since Michael had a list, he used several of them to start spy rings. Most of the information gathered could be sent to the Bureau of information without the effort of concealment that some more secret material might need. Satisfied with the results Michael’s clandestine work was done quickly.

His efforts under the Loyalist’s evacuation plan were conducted quickly since the Royal Navy had undertaken to protect many of them in a restricted area created for their protection. Thousand’s were being resettled in Canada. Michael’s main effort was to show up and look officious. Most were not aware that he had taken over officially. He traveled to his official office only three times a week. In fact the women of the household met his request for a horse instead of Duffy and a carriage with some relief.

Michael’s first trip into the city had been immensely successful. He had met, found and hired the people needed for the information bureau. He had met and established his spy rings. He had napped in the carriage as they went back to the Lowe’s residence. Again the mother and daughters had met him with kisses. After a late supper, he retired to the parlor for a smoke and reading while the women knitted and sewed. This time Alexandra retired first. Susannah and Andrea stayed with Michael. A couple of short conversations among the three began.

“Ladies, I may be prying but I have not noted that this area is much for a social setting. How do families meet? Where or what church do you belong?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.