Michael Conover Midshipman - Cover

Michael Conover Midshipman

Copyright© 2016 by Babyboomer

Chapter 4: Boston

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4: Boston - Michael's ship is assigned to Boston. Troubles have started. A family is told to house him during his stay. After some introductions to the American family he becomes engaged. Duty and a hurricane further complicate matters.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Aunt   InLaws   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence   Military   War   Royalty   Politics  

Leaving the family behind was always difficult. Aunt Jenny had been teaching Sally dancing lessons and all of the necessary knowledge that a Lady needs to run the manor while her husband was away. As Lord of the manor Michael had just touched the surface of getting to know the people on his estate. Two weeks was not long enough for that endeavor. As lord of the manor Michael found that there were a few benefits that fell upon him. One was a Mary Thomas who threw herself at Michael. She explained as she knocked him down and stripped his pants down that the Lord had to welcome the maidens of the manor to womanhood. It was Michael’s duty to ready them for their entry as women ready to be married. Since Mary was betrothed to one named James, she couldn’t wait for his return. Michael didn’t get a word in as she sat on his erect member. Her efforts enabled her to break her hymen and eventually get him to ejaculate into her. She hoisted her skirt off him and looked to see if semen was really leaking out of her. When she saw that it had been done she smiled gave him a quick kiss and ran to her home to show her mother. One other had asked him for his ‘blessing’ and he had taken her also. It seemed humorous to him that she had also looked to see if semen dripped from her twat.

Yet he was on the high seas now and had to ready himself for the tasks that he had to perform. One of those tasks was to visit the Hanover’s after all of these years. He had promised to wed Martha but had liked them all. He wondered if those weird dreams would return when he reached the new world. His mentor Admiral Green had schooled him. The type of people that he needed to enlist disturbed him. He would have to bargain with low life in order to accomplish the goals set for him. Maybe he had to look harder at what he was before he judged others.

When he arrived in Boston he had sent a letter ahead to the Hanover household. He had apologized. He explained the memory loss. He hoped that for his frailty all would forgive him. He did not say he had married and had a family. He had written that he would like to meet them again that Friday but if they did not want him to please send a message to his Boston address. He had not gotten a reply.

Michael arrived in a carriage and went to the front door. The Hanover house had changed slightly. It seemed larger. Maybe there were more rooms added on at a date after he had left. He knocked and the door flew open. Martha opened the door and welcomed him. Her left hand had a ring on it. He brought it to his lips and kissed it. She blushed and they went inside. Mr. Hanover was a gracious man and welcomed him back. He had found out that Mrs. Hanover had died in childbirth within a year after he had left on the Pegasus. However she had delivered triplets. Hanover’s family was quite large now. He was grateful that Martha had gotten married but had stayed home to help. Her first husband had died fighting for freedom. She had married again and he had become a silversmith with a Mr. Paul Revere. Now she was Mrs. Rutherford. They had been married for three years but no children had been born. Little Jennifer was also at home. She had married and been widowed. She had one little girl and was to be married in six weeks. Michael was invited to stay with them for the night.

For Michael his dreams returned again. He had started with a dream of Jennifer slowly sucking his member until it was erect. Then she sat on it and rode it until he came inside her. He must have gone into a deeper sleep since his dream reappeared with him fucking Martha. She was under him and he pumped into her for an hour before he came. Then he awoke to a messy bed and felt as tired as he had before his sleep. Martha and Jennifer had kindly allowed him to sleep late but he had to get started with his relocation duties. The refugees were not allowed to take much with them. Most did not know how strenuous the new life would be. Unlike troop transport, the pioneers had more room in the ship but it was still cramped. He had talked with the various captains and had made sure that their charges were not outrageous. He knew however that if there had not been some effort to control things most of these folks would have been run out of town on a rail or simply been executed as British supporters. His allotment of transports was barely able to do the job.

His second task was not as easily done. But bureaucrats are universal to a society, especially one that is in a city. Michael rented an office only a few steps away from the city mayor’s office. He labeled it the Boston Bureau of Registration. Then he hired three people to work as collectors of information. The head of the office was asked to register the various shops and manufacturers of goods within the city. All sorts of facts were to be collected. A copy of the data was to be sent to the mayor’s office with a cover letter indicating that the quarterly report had been completed as required. A seal of the city of Boston would not be put on the report. It was up to the head of the office to get a secretary to stamp it. Then he was to ask for an appointment with the mayor. His main question would be to ask the mayor when the staff would be paid for their work? Of course this would involve the mayor in the process of discovering the authorization for the bureau that had been made long ago. Michael had paid a forger to set up the ‘official’ document. Michael hoped that no deep questions would evolve since the pay authorized was meager.

While Michael set up a collection agency, he also set up a spy ring. A list of a couple of Boston residents had been given him. He got in touch with them and set up two rings that would give him reports on ship activity and military presence.

He had made his official room in a boarding house near the Hanover home. He began to stay there on a more frequent basis. He still couldn’t get enough rest at the Hanover’s. A widow of a revolutionary hero in Boston owned his new home. At least the widowed wife thought him to be a hero. Michael had asked for a room and when she found out he was a captain in the royal navy she almost denied him entry. But there were few boarders and she depended on them for her livelihood. He saw her looking at him with hatred in her eyes from time to time. Yet she was civil to him and when she did not think about her hatred for all things British, she was even pleasant.

She had light brown hair and lively brown eyes. Her hair was normally under the cloth brimmed hat typical of the homemakers of the time. Her bodice was moderate and stylish. When she laughed Michael felt that it lightened everyone’s day. She had no children but several suitors were obvious in their attentions. He had heard one begging her to marry him and go west to New York. He had been a major and had been awarded lands in New York. She was undecided with his request.

Michael was enamored of her. Her name was Rebecca Whitaker and had not had a child with her husband. Now she was almost twenty-five and she felt her time had passed by. Michael had become accustomed to sit by the fire at night and read. He liked to smoke a pipe. Rebecca sat and knitted most often. But the night after the major had called on her, Michael asked her about what she would do.

“Sir, that is so personal to me! What gives you the right to ask such a question?”

“Please take no offence, I only wish to know if I need to look for other lodging. I have packed my clothes and I think if you do go I wish you God’s blessing for a wonderful life with him. I have a family in England. I would wish that you could enjoy the wonders of motherhood. Now if I have offended you please forgive me.”

“No, I see that I was mistaken, Mr. Conover. You have been a wonderful boarder and it has been difficult for me to remain angry for my loss. It was a horrible war. I’m sorry if I have been nasty to you.”

“Mrs. Whitaker how right you are to say that it was a horrible war. My job here is to help relocate people who have supported England. It has been worse for other families. Some families have even split up from this war. Even in England some people have been against the war. You have paid a price for it, as have most families. But we’re finally at peace. I would like to remark on how pleasant it has been for me to sit by the fire and read while you are knitting. It has been a home away from home.”

“Thank you sir! You are most kind. I do try to run a good boarding house. My boarders have not always been as kind as you and the others now here. But let us not talk of that. What did you do in the war?”

Michael went through his loss of the Pegasus and all of his mates. He told of the time spent in the Caribbean. He related to her about his memory loss and how long it took to come back. He then told of his exploits against the French and his knighthood.

She had made the appropriate oohs and aahs but when he told her about the knighthood, she rose and curtsied to him.

“Sir Michael Conover it is a pleasure to meet you.”

“Please Rebecca, do not do this. I’m just Michael, your friend.”

Michael stood and poured a couple of glasses of Claret. He had brought it with him to the boarding house and had some each night. He invited Rebecca to enjoy a glass with him. They both drank a glass and then Michael filled them again.

“You know Michael this reminds me of my wedding night. We had toasted and toasted. Thomas and I reeled off to bed. We never consummated our marriage that night. Both of us thought that we had the rest of our lives together so the one night we enjoyed the wine. The next day Thomas was called up and he died that very day. I’m afraid to marry Michael. I could not go through that again. He was my life and suddenly he was gone. I’m unfulfilled and bitter. I rarely laugh. I hold everybody at fault. Then I spoke to you and you have helped me realize that I can go on. I don’t know what I can do to repay you.”

“Dearest Rebecca, just live your life fully. That major may be who you need to help rebuild it. I’m just a friend who wishes you the best.”

Michael set his glass aside and got up. He kissed her hand sweetly. He turned and went to bed. The wine had made sleep very easy to find.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.