Biker Chick in Training - Cover

Biker Chick in Training

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jesse was a hot number. Her mother Trixie was not pleased by that because she was her competition. The club was Jesse's home and she was beginning to warm up to all the attention she received from the club members when her mom was not around to stand in the way of her fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Prostitution  

Roxie was taking care of business in the sleazy motel the club had virtually taken over for the convention at the State capitol. She was one of the assigned female members sent to give out perks to the visiting members from out of State.

Mostly, she was just doing the “on her knees” stuff, but every now and then one of the regular attendees wanted a mature broad to bend over and take it from behind with total submission. She was always ready to deliver the goods just like her former, and now deceased; husband had trained her to do in accordance with the club rules. Somehow, she had fallen into the routine of dishing out oral sex to any member that indicated a yen for such festivities and she wished she could join the other women paying their dues by lifting their legs up high and taking it from a long line of dudes waiting for their turn.

She had no idea that her daughter Jessie was getting humped hot and heavy by a State Highway Patrol officer in ways that she never suspected her daughter of performing with a total stranger. Jessie was doing it as a favor for Tommy, the somewhat crazy Indian member of the club. Tommy Hawk was doing Jessie steady now and she was riding high knowing that she was the personal property of a certified member and not to be touched without his express permission. It meant that she didn’t have to drop to her knees if any male member simply snapped his fingers and pointed in the direction of “down” to get her started in the right direction.

Roxie was sort of hoping that her daughter would be able to make a life of her own away from the club and live a normal lifestyle that didn’t involve shady deals and the ever-present drugs that tended to drag even the strongest of them down into the gutter.

The high-ranking State cop was a certain Major Major making a mockery of his repeated rank and real name. She had felt a little funny calling him “Major Major” because it sounded like she was a bit funny in the head or had a speech impediment.

He had told her a lot about himself as he used all her openings for his pleasure.

She didn’t like his dick in her mouth because he smelled a bit of garlic and it tickled her nose and made her want to sneeze.

It was more than compensated for by his thick Italian/Irish dick in her cunt that just kept on ticking like the rabbit inspired battery in the famous commercial. She had to give him an “A” for his standard missionary fucking. He had done her two times there and both times she climaxed in an unexpected orgasm that left her shaking with weak knees for almost an hour. He was so good in hitting all her triggers there that she allowed him the ultimate score of sticking his cock straight up her brown eye and making her his “asshole buddy” forever and a day. It was a first for Jessie and she had a secret yearning to get it back there ever since she saw her mom serving up her sphincter to some club members right out in the open where everyone could see her ultimate shame.

The high ranking officer told her of his nagging wife and her witch of a mother that never found anything good in his conversation or the way that he treated his wife or his family. His wife had cut him off years ago and in a way he was glad because it was becoming absolutely impossible to conform to all the rules and regulations of their feminist conspiracy to make it worthwhile considering his wife had long since passed the point of sexual appeal. Still, he made an effort and played the game like it really mattered to him but, in all honesty, he had to admit it was all a sham on his part and he felt a certain level of guilt about his shameful pretense.

He had been banging the biker girls and the random pussy the bike gangs collected together for their “friends” enjoyment. Most of the girls were runaways or girls that just wanted a bit of strange and felt excited by the tattoos and the nasty attitudes of the regular club members. It was amazing how many young females were caught in the web of studied degradation and humiliation dragging them down lower and lower in the cess-pool of depravity.

She pitied him because down deep inside he was a normal family man and had yet adapted to the fact that his family was opposed to everything he stood for and considered him a fool for putting up with their nonsense when any other man with common sense would have walked away a long time ago.

He told her how he had a bad reputation in the upper circles of the law enforcement organization because he had personally “retired” several bad actors on their “ten most-wanted” list at a time when highly paid investigators were unable to crack the code that kept them inside a sanctuary of outlaw protection. The Major explained that it was his special relationship with the biker gangs that enabled him to round up some of the worst criminals and never regretted it even though it meant he had to give the gangs a bit of leeway when it came to less serious crimes.

Then, he changed the subject and started to show her how much he liked doing a sixty-nine with her on top only moving the focus of their saliva filled mouths to their rear door entries rimming their mutual brown-eyes with tender loving care.

Tommy the crazed Indian club member liked to sample the new girls just to check out their assets and most of the time he had Jessie tagging along with him and let her watch all the festivities like it was a training session in carnal abandon. Of course, the female tramps were doing their level best to convince Tommy that they were absolutely prime biker club material because it would mean unlimited supplies of drugs and other perks for as long as they were favored cunts and had full access to all the club parties and a share in the profits of the less than legal lifestyle.

“Get in here, Jessie; I want you to see this bitch suck my dick with her tongue implant.”

Jessie felt sorry for the young girl. She was only about eighteen and didn’t have much experience except for giving it up to the fraternity parties on the campus and bending over for their male teachers with a yen for young pussy. Her name was Candy and she sure was a sweet number and that’s a fact.

Candy’s pretty mouth was stuffed with Tommy’s thick cock and Jessie could see the outline of the long shaft in the girl’s innocent looking cheek like some hidden snake eating its way out after a nice long expedition down her tight little throat. It was amazing that the young girl did not gag with the rude treatment from Tommy’s frenzied thrusting but she managed to swallow all of his output smiling up at them both with lips covered in creamy cum. Jessie had known that feeling of power knowing that she could get Tommy to do anything just as long as she kept at her business until he was ready to pop his lid and inoculate her tummy with Tommy-juice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.