And a Half - Cover

And a Half

Copyright© 2016 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 8: Battle of Wills

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Battle of Wills - When a man hits rock bottom, salvation comes from an unexpected source. Note that story codes have been used parsimoniously.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Anal Sex  

I had a relaxing Saturday and Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon I had an unexpected phone call.

“Hi, it’s Claire.”

“Hi Claire. How did you get my number?”

Expecting the worst from our date, I had deliberately not provided her with my home number.

“I have my ways. I’ve got friends in HR.”

What she’d just admitted to was probably a sackable offence but I let it go.

“What can I do for you.”

“I’ve got a problem with my waste pipe. If you come round and pay it some attention, I’ll cook you dinner.”

“Um, Claire, I don’t know anything about waste pipes. I think you’d better call in a professional plumber.”

Yes, I know I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

“Not my waste pipe waste pipe, silly! I want a repeat of last Monday and I can’t wait any longer.”

Actually, that sounded quite a pleasant way to spend Sunday evening since I had nothing else planned.

“What time? And do you want me to bring anything to drink?”

I could almost feel Claire’s vampiric smile down the phone.

“Around six would be fine. Dinner should be ready about seven. Some sparkling white wine would be good. There’s no other alcohol here so if you want wine or beer for yourself, bring that too.”

“Okay, six it is.”

As soon as Claire opened the door to her apartment, I could smell chicken being roasted.

“Hello, dinner’s already cooking,” she said, reaching up and kissing my cheek. “It will be about an hour, which should give us plenty of time. I’ve already prepared so let’s head to my bedroom.”

She smoothly extracted the bottle of prosecco I proffered and put it to chill then guided me towards her room, not that I’d forgotten its location.

Fucking Claire’s ass in her bedroom was far more pleasant for both of us than doing it in the Cleaning Manager’s office. Again Claire’s tightness helped me cum twice, while I managed to get her to cum four times, despite my being far gentler when playing with her breasts. I hoped Claire’s apartment was well soundproofed or the neighbours would be calling the cops at the sound of her banshee-like howling.

“I could do that every day,” Claire sighed, as we cuddled in each other’s arms afterwards. “Only that wouldn’t be safe. My magazine says that women who have anal sex more than once a week become incontinent. Mind you, I think we can get away with twice a week since your cock is only three inches long,.”

“And a half,” I muttered.

“So, how did it go with Penny on Friday?” Claire asked.

Penny? Not Pen? That implied Penelope didn’t consider Claire a close friend.

“Pretty good, I think. She wants to do it again and I’m quite happy to oblige. I told her to arrange it with you.”

“She was very nervous about something. Does she have a really perverted kink?”

“What happens in the Cleaning Manager’s office stays in the Cleaning Manager’s office.”

“I’ll find out eventually, one way or another,” she pouted.

“If Penelope chooses to tell you what happened, that’s her choice.”

Then dinner was ready: roast chicken and vegetables. It was delicious; Claire was a fine cook. And the prosecco went down well, although I drank sparingly since I didn’t intend to stay the night.

When the wine bottle was empty and all the debris had been rounded up into the dishwasher, Claire looked a little antsy.

“I’d like my waste pipe to have some more of your special attention, but I really don’t want to give myself another enema. It’s been at least three hours and I’ve eaten a large meal so I’m probably no longer clean inside,” she said.

“There are alternatives to penetration,” I replied, waggling my tongue at her.

“Ooh, good idea.”

I wasn’t able to achieve any more than minimal penetration of Claire’s ass with my tongue. Merely licking Claire’s rosebud didn’t seem to do anything for her and the residual chemical taste from the lube was less than enjoyable for me, so instead I turned her round so I could lick her pussy then inserted my index finger into her ass and fucked her with it. That worked quite well and I brought her to quite a nice orgasm, although not to full-on banshee screaming strength.

Seeing my dick not far away, Claire adjusted position so it was within range. She popped the head into her mouth and sucked thoughtfully for a few seconds. Then she took me entirely into her mouth, until her lips were encircling my root. I reciprocated by resuming my digital ass fucking and pussy licking. Then Claire released me, my hard dick feeling the chill of her drying saliva.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.