And a Half - Cover

And a Half

Copyright© 2016 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 7: Penelope

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Penelope - When a man hits rock bottom, salvation comes from an unexpected source. Note that story codes have been used parsimoniously.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Anal Sex  

The next day Penelope sought me out.

“Claire says you might be amenable to satisfying my little peccadilloes,” she said.

“You might say that,” I agreed, while thinking that ‘peccadilloes’ was something Claire would never say.

“Where and when?” she asked.

“We use the Cleaning Manager’s office in the basement. It’s not marked, so it’s probably best if I meet you at the elevator doors. Since it’s Friday, I’ve got a couple of hours work to do later on, putting machines into hibernation for the weekend. If we say around two, that allows some time for contingencies. Is that okay for you?”

“Yes. I work my team hard during the week but Friday is POETS day. I try not to schedule anything important so the team can wind down in the afternoon.”

At two I met Penelope outside the elevator and led her to the Cleaning Manager’s office, locking the door once we were inside.

Claire had been there before us and lain the blankets on the desk.

“Okay, I get the picture,” said Penelope. “I guess it’s more comfortable than doing it on all fours.”

She was wearing a very formal pinstripe pants suit. She shucked her jacket, then the pants, then peeled off a very expensive looking pair of satin panties. I reciprocated by dropping my pants and briefs.

We both looked each other over.

“Oh yes, that’s a very nice little todger,” said Penelope, while I admired her taut ass and muscular legs, presumably the product of horse riding.

Penelope turned and bent herself over the desk.

“I’ve done this before but not for a long time so please go slowly at first,” she requested.

I added some lube to my dick then presented it to Penelope’s pink pucker. She relaxed her muscles and I was able to push in without much difficulty. She was tight but she clearly knew what she was doing.

When my belly pressed against Penelope’s creamy buttocks and she showed no signs of discomfort, I started slowly fucking her.

“Oh yes, I’ve really missed this,” she enthused.

I picked up pace and started fucking her properly. Despite Penelope’s enthusiasm, it didn’t seem to be doing much for her. I reached underneath and played with her clit. It wasn’t long before she had a nice little orgasm. I kept fucking her slowly while she recovered, then upped the pace again. Feeling my own arousal building towards inevitability, I reached down to play with Penelope’s clit again.”

“No,” she said, pushing my hand away and putting her own hand on my belly to slow me.

I felt enormous frustration. She had stopped me just as my balls were tightening.

“Let me explain,” she said. “My brother, who’s a year older, was doing this with me for almost as long as I can remember. It wasn’t abusive, at least not as far as I was concerned. In fact I was the one who initiated it until he was old enough to dry orgasm, then he couldn’t get enough either.”

I continued to slowly fuck Penelope’s ass while she spoke in order to stay hard.

“Didn’t your parents find out and try to stop you?” I asked.

“My parents weren’t around much. Most of our parenting was done by a nanny. And we made it perfectly clear to her that if she tried to stop us, we’d get her fired and sent back to the Philippines. Anyway, when Christian was twelve and I was eleven, we got sent to boarding schools, so our arse-fucking sessions were limited to the holidays.”

“Couldn’t you find anyone at boarding school to satisfy you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.