And a Half - Cover

And a Half

Copyright© 2016 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 2: Nemesis

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Nemesis - When a man hits rock bottom, salvation comes from an unexpected source. Note that story codes have been used parsimoniously.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Anal Sex  

Friday evening saw me picking up Claire at the appointed time.

“What a cute little car,” she enthused. “My baby sister’s got one just like it. They do the job, don’t they.”

“Yes,” I agreed, carefully avoiding mentioning that Claire’s own car, parked outside her apartment, was twice the size of my little box on wheels.

We enjoyed the Bourne film, sharing a large bucket of popcorn. I didn’t feel it was appropriate to take any liberties and Claire didn’t make any advances either. Then we went to a restaurant for dinner. Not a plush place requiring advance booking and costing a month’s worth of my savings, nor was it a place where the waiter asked if we wanted to go large on the fries, it was a quite cosy little Thai restaurant serving decent food at a reasonable price. Afterwards we went dancing at a club. I think I surprised Claire with some of my moves; having dancing lessons really helped me to look the part. Drinks in the club were pricey. I limited myself because I was driving, but Claire allowed herself to get rather merry.

When Claire was having trouble with her co-ordination, I called it a day and drove her home, parking outside her luxury apartment.

“You ARE coming in for a nightcap, aren’t you?” she asked, rubbing her hand up my thigh. She noticed my hesitation. “What? Do you still live with your parents? Are you a virgin or something?” she pressed.

“No, nothing like that.”

Claire stared at me expectantly. I reluctantly realised I didn’t have a choice.

“Look Claire, I like you a lot but I have to warn you. I’ve got a problem in the size department. I’m not very well endowed.”

That’s okay. It’s not the size that matters, it’s what you do with it.”

Claire turned on that megawatt smile and again my resistance was vampirically sucked away.

I never got the nightcap. Claire pulled me straight into her bedroom and, after ripping our clothes off, we got straight down to business. Her tiny breasts were very sensitive and, when I played with them while licking her rather hairy pussy, she had a couple of nice orgasms. Then she pulled me up for the main course. I thought I did well, lasting a long time before cumming, and quickly becoming re-energised for a second bout, but Claire seemed strangely unenthusiastic.

I was exhausted and satisfied when I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke to an empty bed and the smell of coffee. I quickly showered and dressed and made my way to the kitchen where Claire was rustling up a cooked breakfast for us.

After we had eaten the cholesterol-laden fry up in what I thought was companionable silence, Claire put on a serious face.

“I’m sorry, Clark. You’re a really nice guy and I had a really nice time last night. But I’m afraid you just didn’t do anything for me. I didn’t get off while we were fucking. How small is that thing anyway, three inches?”

“And a half,” I corrected, not that the extra half inch made any difference in the circumstances.

“We can still be friends, right? Anything else would be awkward since we work together.”

“Yeah, sure,” I said, my heart sinking.

Claire beamed her megawatt smile. I made the walk of shame out to my car and drove home, humiliated yet again. Everyone at school knew about my little problem, but when given the fresh start amongst a group of strangers, I’d promised myself I wouldn’t let it happen again. But Claire had breached my defences. If she didn’t tell anyone and I didn’t let my defences down again, perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad this time.

Back at work on Monday, everything at first seemed fine. Claire greeted me normally as though nothing had happened. But as the day wore on, I caught more and more glimpses of women in the office staring at me then sniggering. I ignored it, carrying out my duties with my customary enthusiasm.

The effects grew more noticeable as the week wore on. The ribald remarks and propositions were replaced by uncomfortable silences. I grew more and more depressed. What could I do, move away and find a job somewhere else? Then somehow the new people would find out about my problem and the cycle of shame and humiliation would begin all over again. Somehow I had imagined a wife and children in my future, but if all women reacted the same to my size problem, I would have absolutely no chance of a normal life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.