Daughters & Mothers & Friends
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Four daughters and their mothers find themselves trapped in a strange room. One of them may be responsible for their entrapment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Analingus   Violence   Nudism  

You probably are now thinking that I am a monster. After all, I did sellout my friends, rape them, and leave them to a miserable fate.

I said earlier that though I look like a woman, I am still a little girl inside, wanting the love and approval of her mommy.

When my mother said that I was no more important than my friends, I was deeply hurt. My anger at her boiled over. But when she told me that she wanted to save me, that she cared for me more than the others, I instantly forgave her. I became her little girl again.


After I closed the door to the garage, I felt lower than the lowest worm. I had sold out my best friends. I was completely alone.

My mother took me in her arms and gathered me to her breast, as the tears started all over again.

She led me to her bedroom, through another hidden door I had not seen.

There, my stepmom tenderly made love to me in her king four-poster bed. She kissed me all over, made me feel loved and appreciated. I realized that she was now my new best friend. Using a gentleness I had never felt before, Anna eased me to pleasant orgasm after orgasm. It was a wonderful experience that I will always treasure.

I fell asleep in her arms. She was humming some tune that I half-remembered from my childhood.

In the morning, we ate toast, juice and cereal in bed.

Once we were finished, she got down to business, teaching me how she liked to be pleasured, and all her erogenous zones that really got her going.

I found it all very enlightening.


For the next few months I was educated by my mom in psychology, negotiation, and contracts. I learned more during that time than I did in all of high school.

I was in the room as Anna worked up contracts with new dealers. I was there tending to the needs of both parties, ensuring that both of them were as relaxed as possible.

Some of the men who were looking for new slaves were very scary characters. But I watched as my mother, with my help, made them feel at ease. That made the deals we arranged go through smoothly.

During this time, I also went through a physical transformation. My mom wanted us to match, so we’d look more like mother and daughter. So she dyed my hair the same shade of red as hers. Then she took me to a plastic surgeon, where he altered my nose to look like my mother’s.

The surgeon, at the same time, gave both me and Anna large DD breasts. That has taken some getting used to. But looking down and seeing those massive jugs sway in front of me makes me feel very sexy.

I also workout every day; usually for an hour, at least. It has helped me deal with the back pain I got from carrying those new breasts. It also has given me a flat stomach and ripped arms and legs.

I sometimes look in the mirror and don’t recognize myself. I look so tough and sexy; nothing like the scared little girl that huddled with her friends in the training room.

My mom is also teaching me how to fight. I am not learning any specific style of fighting. She calls it “What works.” I am learning how to kick, punch, elbow, and knee with great power and efficiency.

She says that soon she’ll teach me how to wield a gun and a knife.

Some people say I have become a badass. But I am still just a slave, subject to the will of my mistress and mother.


I also helped her abduct women. It is amazing how girls don’t expect other women to drug their drinks.

I was at a bar, with a fantastic fake ID that my mom had made, with four other young women I had just met. They all needed to go to the bathroom. I offered to watch their drinks while they were gone. They trusted me implicitly; a girl they had just met a half hour before.

I watched my mom in awe as she broke those girls in just four hours. By the time she was done, they were completely submissive to her; willing to do anything and everything for her.

They ended up on a Cayman Island, owned by a famous billionaire. He had set up a resort for the rich, famous, and powerful; where all their carnal desires are catered to, no matter how depraved.

I visited that island with my mother. She said it was necessary to visit each destination personally. That way we can cater our training to the needs of the property.

It seemed to be a true paradise with beautiful women, and a few boys, fawning over us, obeying our demands unquestioningly.

That all changed on our third day there, when we went to the barn, and watched a man, known by everyone in America, torture to death a young girl, for no reason at all. He used nails, large fishing hooks, and a filet knife as his instruments of torture. It lasted six hours. When he was finished, he jacked off, spraying the corpse with his semen.

It was the most horrible thing I had ever seen.

My mother said that it was something I had to witness. Most slaves do not live a long full life. Most don’t make it through the second year. It was our duty to prepare them, so they can beat the odds.

While on the island, Anna and I formed a friendship with a bartender who was the senior female slave at the resort. We got her to agree to mentor the girls we send there. She said she’d teach them how to spot and avoid the sickos who sometimes visited there.


As part of my education, I visited the club in Mexico where my friends’ mothers were sent.

I can’t tell you much about it, except it is near the border, somewhere between Tijuana and Juarez. It looks like a hole in the wall tavern on the outside. Inside, it is one of the most debauched clubs I have yet to see. Every kind of sexual act you can imagine was on the giant monitors that lined the walls.

A Hispanic man in his thirties greeted us at the entrance.

“Hi, I’m Gary,” he said. “My father used to deal with you.”

“How is Julio?” asked Anna, as she shook his hand.

“Dead, I’m afraid. He had a heart attack while in the arms of his favorite girl.”

“One of the best ways to go,” she said.

He nodded, “My father always spoke highly of you. He said that your girls were always the highest quality.”

“And how about my current batch?” asked my mom.

“Easily my best workers; maybe a little long in the tooth; but their knowledge is rubbing off on the other girls. The quality of my whores’ work is going up and increasing my revenue. Thank you.”

Anna nodded, clearly pleased, “My pleasure.”

When we walked in, a girl was being gang-fucked in all her holes by a dozen men on the bar. I wouldn’t say she was being raped, as she seemed to be a more than willing participant.

I saw all three mothers happily working that night.

Dorothy and Barbara, both nude, were manning a booth surrounded by glory holes. Up to a dozen erect cocks poked through the holes, waiting to be blown. The two worked frantically trying to keep up with demand, sucking on one dick while stroking off another two. Occasionally, another girl or two came in to lend a hand (and mouth). But mostly it was just the two of them, for four hours.

I talked to them afterwards.

At first, they didn’t recognize me. They marveled in all my changes and said I looked so dominant.

I didn’t feel dominant.

They were obviously tired, but also happy. Their whole bodies were still covered with cum from the dozens of men they had serviced.

“It’s amazing!” said Barbara. “You have this control to make these men come. You can make them come quickly, or you can tease them and make them come hard when you want.”

Dorothy agreed, “Feeling all those cocks swell and grow is amazing. To know that you are responsible for that response is so empowering. When they finally come; to feel them spurt in your mouth or on your tits is like a round of applause.”


Later, that night, I saw Carmen in action. She did something that has been rumored to occur in Mexico: the Donkey Show. She walked out into the center of the bar room leading a donkey by his reins. She led it up to a small platform in the middle of the room. On the platform she tied the reins to a post.

The Hispanic mother moved underneath the donkey and started to jerked him off, using both hands. When he got hard, the head of the massive cock stuck out from his hairy foreskin.

Carmen then positioned herself under the beast, on all fours, with her labia positioned against the huge dick. With a cry of pain, she forced herself onto the giant head.

The donkey immediately reacted and pushed back, pushing his cock even deeper.

With a gasp, Claire’s mother grabbed ahold of the animal’s forelegs and pushed back.

The black donkey’s dick was larger than any human in both length and width. Seeing such a large member being forced into the small woman, made me fear that it would physically harm her, splitting her in two.

But Carmen seemed to be all right. Her legs were up off the floor, as her hands held onto the donkey’s forelegs. Her body was completely suspended by the animal’s cock.

The beast kept thrusting into the woman’s vagina, and managed to get half of it inside her.

Carmen cried out several times, obviously coming.

Men, that were just inches from the pair, put paper money, both dollars and pesos, on the edge of the platform. I didn’t know the value of the Mexican money, but just the dollars alone were several hundred dollars.

The donkey finally came too. He let out a loud “Hee Haw” and kicked back with his hind legs. Cum spurted out of Carmen’s twat. Semen soaked the stage, and her whole upper body.

The flaccid member pulled out of her, and another quart of cum came out with it.

Carmen, obviously exhausted, stumbled to her feet. She patted the donkey’s snout fondly then untied him from the post. The Hispanic woman, after she’d picked up the money, led the animal back out of the room.

My mother and I went backstage to talk to her.

The club was very crowded and it took a few minutes to get back there. By the time we did, the Hispanic mother was on her knees, giving Gary a blowjob.

Her new master was obviously enjoying himself. He had his pants around his ankles, with all of Carmen’s money sticking out of one of his pockets.

He came quickly, with his slave swallowing every drop.

Gary ruffled up Carmen’s hair then pulled up his slacks, “You did good. Go get a shower.”

“Thank you, Master,” she demurred. The black-haired mother rose to her feet and headed to the small shower stall that was in the corner.

She didn’t see my mother until she under the shower stream. “Mistress!” she exclaimed, when she did.

Anna held up her hand, “Get yourself clean first.”

Carmen did, as quickly as possible. She dried herself off with a towel that may have been used before, then ran up to my mom and dropped to her knees. “I have missed you, Mistress Anna.”

“And I have missed you. Your new master speaks highly of you and your friends.”

The Hispanic woman blushed, “If we are acceptable, it is all because of you.”

She looked at me blankly for a second before her eyes opened wide, “Ashley? Is that you? You look so different, so much like your mother.”

I blushed, “I think that was the idea.”

Carmen looked hungrily at my mother’s leather pants, “Mistress would you like me to eat you out. You know, for old time’s sake.”

Anna nodded with a smile, “That would be lovely.”

Just then Barbara and Dorothy came in through the stage door. “Hey! No fair!” exclaimed Dorothy. “We want to do her also.”

Their mistress shrugged, “Sorry she asked first.”

Barbara fell to her knees in front of my mom, “Mistress, may I rim you while Carmen eats your pussy.”

Anna smiled, “What a great idea.”

The two deftly undid my mother’s black leather pants and pulled them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them, so she could spread her legs wide.

Dorothy looked around, at loose ends, “I guess it’s just you and me.”

Baffled, I stared back, “What do you mean.”

“You are Mistress Anna’s second in command. That means you are my mistress too. Do you want me to eat you out? Or do you have something else in mind?”

I had never been referred to as “Mistress” before. It would take some getting used to. “Just show me what you do best,” I said.

“Well, fucking cock is what I do best. But eating pussy comes a close second.”

Without another word, the short haired brunette reached up under my leather skirt and pulled down my panties, then gave me the best blow job of my young life. By the time she was done I was seeing sparks, and nearly passed out. She kept wrapping her arms around my legs and caressing them. That made it even hotter.

When she felt my knees almost give out, she pulled away. Looking up at me, her face covered with my juices, she said, “Mistress Ashley, did I please you?” There was a look of anticipation and fear on her face. She was truly worried that I was not happy.

“God, yes; you did a very good job.”

She smiled and bowed her head, as she kneeled at my feet.

I had been so preoccupied with Dorothy that I hadn’t been my mother at all. Both Barbara and Carmen had their faces buried in Anna. Carmen was eating out her pussy, while Barbara, with her long tongue, was fucking her ass.

My mom was moaning and crying out with an abandon that I had not seen during my training. Her whole body was thrashing and convulsing as she was obviously having multiple orgasms.

I walked over, unbuttoned her blouse, and started sucking, pinching and nipping at my stepmom’s nipples, just like I knew she liked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.