Daughters & Mothers & Friends - Cover

Daughters & Mothers & Friends

Copyright© 2016 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Four daughters and their mothers find themselves trapped in a strange room. One of them may be responsible for their entrapment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Analingus   Violence   Nudism  

For the next two weeks, approximately, me and my friends spent our days in class with my mother learning how be great at sex.

I said approximately, because time seemed fluid. We never had a clock, and some days seemed shorter than others. Some mornings we would wake up dead tired, and other times we’d all be awake for hours waiting for the lights to come on.

I learned later, that this was done deliberately. Throwing off a person’s circadian rhythms is an excellent way to weaken ones will, making them suggestible.

During these two weeks, we learned how to give great oral and regular sex with both sexes. Anna had charts and models that showed male and female anatomy in great detail. She then had us practice on her, each other, and Anna’s dildos.

Sometimes, as part of a demonstration, my mom performed a certain technique or position on us. She’d always cause us to have earth-shattering orgasms.

Say what you will about her as a human being, Anna was a master at sex. I can see how she so easily seduced my dad.

The only subject we did not cover was anal sex.

“We’ll cover that later,” she said with a smile.

One day, about five days into training, she started us on what she called a “team building exercise.”

“What we are going to do is a modified daisy chain.

“A daisy chain can be done with men, women, and any mixture of the sexes. It involves people blowing each other in a circle.”

“Is it anything like a circle jerk?” asked Darcy.

Anna twirled her riding crop in her hand, “It is more complicated than that. Half the people have to be on their back, and half the people on top. The differing sizes of the people make it hard for everyone fit in. It sometimes takes more time to get people situated than actual event.

“In order to do a proper daisy chain, you need at least eight people. The angles between the people cannot be too acute.”

“Then what is a modified daisy chain?” I asked.

“It allows four to seven people to have circle sex. Odd numbers of people can do it with fewer complications.

“Slaves, lay on the floor in a square, all of you facing the center on your sides, so your feet touch another’s head.”

We did it with little trouble. With Bianca being so tall and Claire being short, we actually made a trapezoid.

“Now, all of you scooch in, until your head is between your friend’s ankle.”

We all complied.

“Next, move in more, until your head is between her knees.”

All four of us could see where this was going. We all had our knee raised slightly, to allow our friend to fit.

“Finally, move in, until you face is buried in her pussy”

Each of us had to raise our right leg high to allow our partner access.

My face was buried between Bianca’s thighs. My mouth was right on her cunt, and my nose was right up against her anus.

Fortunately, Anna demanded we all stay clean, so B didn’t smell so bad.

My mother called out, “Before you start licking, the object of this exercise is not to make your partner come first, but for all of you to come together. If you come first, or come behind all the others, you will be punished.”

Suddenly, everyone took this exercise very seriously.

Anna called out, “Whatever you do, don’t stop licking.

“Ready, set, lick!”

With the oral skills we had learned in the previous days, getting Bianca off was no problem. The question was whether I should go for a quick orgasm, or a long slow build. I decided on the middle ground.

Claire, who was buried in my snatch, seemed to be doing the same thing.

I thought we were doing well, when I heard Darcy cry out. At least as good as she could with her mouth on Claire’s vagina.

My mother cried out, “Everyone stop! Darcy, come forward to be punished.”

She moaned in despair as she extricated herself, “It wasn’t my fault, Mistress! Bianca’s tongue feels so good and is so long, I could not help myself.”

The auburn dominatrix considered for a second, “Good point; Bianca. You get punished too.”

The blonde wept as she stood up, “Yes, Mistress!”

By this time, we knew the drill. Every time we made a mistake or forgot something she’d taught us, we got punished.

Both Darcy and Bianca leaned over and spread their legs and grabbed their ankles, or at least as far down their legs as they could reach.

Anna lashed out with her riding crop, hitting them both on their labia and exposed clit. The two hits happened within a second of each other and with incredible accuracy.

Both slaves wailed in pain and fell forward.

As they both regained their feet, my mom handed Bianca a tube of salve and said, “I didn’t really expect you’d succeed. This exercise requires practice and teamwork.”

“How are we supposed to get all of us to come together when we can’t talk to each other?” asked Claire.

“That is what you’ll have to figure out.”

That night in bed, in the dark, we worked out a way to signal to each other what stage we were at with hand slaps on the floor.

One slap was made when we all got started.

Two slaps meant that the receiver was about to come. It should be a signal to the giver that she was going too fast, if no one else had slapped yet.

Three slaps meant that you were coming. No stopping it.


The next day, at the end of the day’s lesson on fellatio, my mother looked down us. She was carrying her usual riding crop and wearing her nine inch dildo, “Time to try our team building exercise again.”

We all groaned but did as we were told.

As we were moving into position, Anna decided to mix things up. Darcy and I switched places. Now I was eating out Claire, and Bianca was doing me.

As soon as our captor got us started, we all slapped our hand once.

After just one lick from Bianca, I slapped my hand twice.

God, what a tongue that girl had! It was like it had been made for cunnilingus. One good swipe from her and you were on the verge of coming.

Everyone else hearing my warning, did their best to get their partner off as quick as possible. I bit down and sucked on Claire’s clit. I heard her muffled moans from Darcy’s cunt.

She also slapped twice.

I, of course, tried to hold back. If I had had more experience, I might have succeeded.

Bianca realized her mistake and tried to pull back, but her mistress had told us all not to stop licking, so she couldn’t stop completely.

Her second tentative lick set me off. My hips bucked B’s mouth.

At the same time, Claire also came, from my sudden rough treatment.

Neither of the other two came, though.

Anna stopped us right there, “I think we all know the problem. And hope you will fix it.

“But I do see much improvement. I like the hand slaps. In the future I hope you will be able to coordinate without such obvious signals.

“Seeing how there is progress, and two of you did manage to come together, no one will be punished tonight.”

We all sighed in relief.

“Every day I want to see some progress. If I don’t, someone or maybe all of you will be punished.”


That night we worked with Bianca, getting her to restrain her all too effective technique.

We discussed other signaling techniques, but decided to get coming together down before we worked on the fancier stuff.


The next day, after our regular class, my mother set us up for another “team building” exercise. This time I was eating Darcy, and Darcy was eating Bianca. That left Bianca at Claire’s pussy.

This time we got it right. Bianca wasn’t nearly as aggressive. We got our hand slaps synchronized, and we all came simultaneously.

Anna rewarded us. She reached into her black bag and produced a baggie with four double-stuffed Oreos. She gave us each one.

It was our first sweet we had had since our abduction, and it tasted fantastic. It was almost as good as that pizza.

Since that pizza, we had gone back to just one meal a day. It was always there when we woke. My mom never showed up until we’d finished eating.

We asked her for more food.

She just smiled enigmatically, and said “Trust me.”


About ten days into our training, Anna walked in, after we had eaten and stowed our mattress. “We have special visitors today. Let me show you.”

I almost expected the dogs, but instead she led in four naked men. They had black leather hoods over their heads, numbered one through four in red numbers on their foreheads. The hoods were wrapped around so tight they could not open their mouths. The only holes in them were a few small breathing holes around the nose. They could not see a thing.

There was a foot long chain at the base of each hood that connected to the next person in front, making for a train. Anna was leading the train.

All four of them had their hands tied securely behind their backs.

Each man had a full erection, with precum dripping off the tip. Each cock was dark red in color. On closer inspection, there was a band around the base of each dick, and another encircling the bottom of their balls.

Every one of them was moaning softly. I don’t think they were enjoying their treatment.

My mom gestured at the four new captives, “Darcy, not long ago, mentioned that there is a big difference between a dildo and an actual cock. I completely agree. So I borrowed these young men to make sure you get some actual practice.

On closer inspection, all four of the men they didn’t looked that old. They could be boys from our school.

Darcy looked at man number one, who had dark skin and the largest penis, “My god, he looks like my Chris. Chris, is that you?”

“Don’t bother,” said my mother. “Their ears have been covered up. They can’t hear a thing.”

I looked carefully at the one with the number three on his hood. He could be Mike. He was the right height, and it looked like his cock. But I couldn’t be sure.

Anna produced a small black bag, “There are four chips inside, numbered one through four. Draw a chip and see who you are going to be doing.”

Darcy drew the chip with a “3” on it.

I drew the “2” chip, and Bianca got the “1”.

That left Claire with number “4”.

Number two had the smallest cock of the four. Three and four were kind of average.

Our mistress announced, “All of you, on your knees, practice your blowjob skills.”

We all followed her orders. Giving head to an actual penis was very different from a dildo. It was softer and more flexible. The erection also had precum dripping out of it, and it twitched, like it was trying to come.

As I licked the rim of the head, the cock grew and swelled. I could hear groans from behind the hood. I could not tell if they were groans of pain or pleasure.

After a few minutes, Anna called out, “Okay, that’s enough!

“Now, lay your partner down on the floor.”

None of these men resisted as we guided them onto their backs.

“Practice your fucking techniques,” our Mistress called out.

We straddled our partner’s dick. The erection had not wilted since they had entered. If anything they had grown even bigger and harder.

I found that mounting a real cock took a little more effort. It moved around more than a dildo, and you had to use a hand to help guide it in.

Once inside, I found a real penis to be much more comfortable to ride. It bent more, and molded itself to fit your shape inside.

My mom put her hand on my shoulder, “Remember to use your hips. Don’t just bob up and down.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I replied.

Once I did use my hips, my pleasure skyrocketed. I came hard and collapsed on top of my partner.

He also cried out, or at least he tried. His erection was still rock hard, as it popped out of me.

Around me, I watched my three co-slaves also writhe in pleasure as they fucked these anonymous men.

When we all had finished with our lovers, Anna pointed down at the four men, all still laying on the ground. “I am sure you noticed the straps around the base of their cock and balls. Those are Velcro, and have kept them from coming.

“I want each of you, in turn, to take off both straps at once. You can then see what happens.”

Bianca stepped up tentatively to Number 1. She found the tabs on the straps, and pulled both of them off at once.

The black man cried out from behind his hood, and came almost instantly. He squirted his thick white goo at least three feet into the air. Several smaller spurts followed in turn.

Anna pointed down at the sperm-covered torso, and said to Bianca, “Lick all this up. You need to get used to this taste. You’ll be ingesting a lot of it in the emir’s bedroom.”

Each of us watched as our partner went off like a roman candle. We then licked the cum off his body.

I personally found a man’s cum to be rather bland and tasteless. I much prefer a woman’s juices.

When we were all done, my mom guided the men back onto their feet. She then reattached the chains to their hoods and led them out of the room.

While we waited for her return, the four of us compared notes on fucking guys.

About a half hour later, Anna returned.

“What’s going to happen to those men?” I asked.

She smiled, “They had all been dosed with a date rape drug. I doubt they’ll remember anything. They will wake up in the school parking lot, naked, with another man’s dick in their mouth. That will leave them wondering.”

I couldn’t help but smile as well, “You really like to mess with people’s minds, don’t you?”

The auburn captor shrugged, “I like to keep things interesting.”


It was about day fourteen, when Anna walked into the room, clearly agitated, “There’s been a change of plans, Ladies.

“There has been a coup at the emir’s palace. The emir is dead, and his nephew is now in charge.”

“What has happened to the harem?” asked Claire.

“I don’t know, and I don’t know this nephew. So the deal is off.

“The only saving grace is that the emir paid for you four in advance, so I come out ahead.”

“So, what’s going to become of us?” asked Darcy.

“I am sending you off to a farm in Texas. You will all still be together.”

“What kind of farm is it?” asked Bianca.

“I’ll give you more details later.

“Ashley, dear, could you please come with me?”

I looked at the others and shrugged. This was the first time in two weeks that she’s wanted to see me in private.

Once we were out in the hall, and the door had closed, my mother’s demeanor changed.

“God damn it!” she yelled, punching the wall.

I didn’t know why she was so angry. Maybe she really liked this emir fellow. So I kept quiet.

“All the time I spent training you to be the best harem member wasted. And to have it wasted at The Farm.”

“We won’t need any of the skills you’ve taught us at The Farm?” I asked.

Anna shook her head, “You don’t understand. The Farm is a breeding facility for black market babies. You will be pumped full of fertility drugs and artificially inseminated on your peak ovulation days. You won’t be having sex at all, except when the guards get frisky.”

I swallowed hard, “That doesn’t sound too bad.”

“You’e chained either to a wall or a bed for twenty-three hours a day. The remaining hour you go outside and get some fresh air and exercise, whether you want it or not.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.