Daughters & Mothers & Friends - Cover

Daughters & Mothers & Friends

Copyright© 2016 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Four daughters and their mothers find themselves trapped in a strange room. One of them may be responsible for their entrapment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Analingus   Violence   Nudism  

I woke to the familiar glare of the harsh white light, but this time none of my friends were with me. I was alone in the small room where I had talked to my mother, or one of the ones just like it.

The door was locked, and there was nothing, absolutely nothing to do. So what was I to do to pass the time but beat off?

I now knew that my mother had drugged us to be super horny. Young girls did not masturbate so readily or so often. But my clit was so achingly hard; I had to do something to ease the pain.

I had already come twice and was well on my way to a third orgasm, when the door buzzed. In walked my step-mother. She was naked, except for the latex panty with a nine inch black dildo attached.

“Looks like you’re having fun,” she said.

I glared up at her angrily, “You’ve caused this horniness.”

Anna nodded, “At first. But I stopped giving you that drug two days ago. You are now conditioned to be in a state of constant arousal. You will hunger for sex all the time, from now on.”

Tears formed in my eyes as my clit continued to throb. “God damn you!” I cried out. Even I could tell my proclamation was weak.

“You have every right to be angry with me; after all I did to your dad and your friend’s family. I am actually surprised how well your friends have gotten over their losses.”

“Fear can overwhelm all other emotions,” I replied.

She nodded, “You’re right. But fear is not the emotion I am looking for. I want them to worship and love me.”

I laughed, “That’s not going to happen.”

“I will let you watch my encounters with your friends in real time. Watch their faces as I give them orders. Is it fear you see, or love and obedience?”

With a sigh she walked toward me. Her large dildo swayed from side to side as she moved, “Enough chit chat, spread your legs and prepared to be fucked.”

I scooted back on the bed, but did not spread my legs, “Are you going to do my ... my... ?”

“Your ass? Not hardly; your friends’ mothers needed something new and humiliating to break them. And none of them had ever had anal sex before. Sodomy was any easy way to facilitate that.”

“I-I am not a virgin,” I stammered, still backing away.

“I know. It was with that Mike guy you’ve been dating, about two weeks before you were kidnapped.”

I gasped. “How did you know that?”

Anna shook her head, “I have had you and your friends’ rooms monitored for years.

“Now, are you going to cooperate or am going to force you again? You know this is going to happen either way.”

I was about to give her an angry retort, when I realized that what my mom was saying was true. Whether I resisted or not she would get her way. All I was getting in return for my defiance was more pain.

I don’t know if you would say I broke, but if so it was a partial break. I was still too mad at her to submit body and soul.

Without a word, I slid forward and spread legs.

“That’s my sensible girl,” she cooed.

As she positioned herself in front of my vagina, she said “You know Darcy is also not a virgin.”

Despite my fear and nervousness, I was intrigued, “Really? With who?”

“Some jock named Chris Something-or-Other.”

I was so surprised that I didn’t feel the dildo positioned against my labia, “The head quarterback? That is so not her type.”

My mom nodded, as she pushed the large dildo into my tight pussy.

I cried out as the hard plastic phallus pushed its way into me, stretching me wider than I thought possible.

“I guess you’ll have something to talk about, when you see her next,” said Anna, continuing her conversation with me.

I had completely forgotten about Darcy. I was coping in the new sensations that my body was feeling. My brief encounter with Mike had not prepared me for this.

The fake cock was about halfway inside me, when I cried out, “No more! I can’t take any more.”

My step-mother just laughed, “You can and you will.”

With a hard shove, she pushed another inch or two into my aching and stretched vagina.

I arched my back and cried out. I came for the first time while actually being fucked.

Anna pulled out the dildo about halfway then shoved it all the way in. The dildo’s base hit my labia. I cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

My mother smiled, “There now, that wasn’t so bad, was it?”

Without waiting for a reply, she started fucking me in earnest. She pulled the cock almost all the way out before again slamming it all the way in. She set a faster pace than any other lover I have had since.

Her hard and fast treatment had me constantly coming. I lost count how many times.

My head was propped up against the wall. It was odd watching my mother fucking me; her large black dildo sliding in and out of me, and her large breasts swaying forward and back, in my face.

I don’t know how long this lasted, in some ways it seemed to last forever. But when she stopped and pulled out, I almost begged her to keep going.

She shoved the big dildo in my face, “Clean it off.”

Using my tongue, I tasted my own juices for the first time. I put the head of the lifelike cock in my mouth, but could go no farther. I started to gag.

Anna pulled back, “We’ll work on your cocksucking skills later.”

She stepped out of the panty, and showed me how to truly clean a dildo. My mother smiled, “You have the sweetest pussy.”

I did not know how to reply to that.

She stepped back into her dildo and headed out the door. It buzzed just before she reached for the knob.

“See you later,” she said as she left.

I laid back on the bed, my mind reeling from everything that had just happened. My mother had just fucked me, and it was incredible. I didn’t know how to deal with that. Without thinking I started fingering my clit.

Just then the light went out and a projector, just like in the big room came on.

On the wall I saw Bianca laying a twin bed, also masturbating. She started as the door buzzed and my mother entered, still wearing that dildo.

The look on my best friend’s face was a complex one. Yes, there was fear, but there was something else. I would almost call it awe. It was like she was looking at pop star she had admired, but had never met.

“Mrs. A!” she exclaimed.

My mother scowled, “You know how to address me.”

The blonde blushed and bowed her head, “I’m sorry, Mistress Anna.”

“Get ready to get fucked,” she announced.

Bianca scrambled onto the bed, “Do you want my ass or my vagina?”

“Your pussy this first time,” Anna said.

The teen laid back and spread her legs, “I-I think my mother tore my hymen a few days ago.”

My step-mom frowned as she stepped between her legs, “With her tongue? Not likely. She may have given it a little tear, but I doubt she ripped the whole thing.”

The blonde nodded, “I’m sure you’re right.”

Anna pushed her black dildo against Bianca’s labia. “Here I go!” she announced.

“W-wait! I’m not ready,” she protested.

My mom didn’t reply, instead she pushed the head of the plastic cock into my friend’s pussy.

Her eyes bugged out, “Wait! Please! I’m...”

Bianca let out an ear-splitting shriek as Anna tore her maidenhead.

“See? I knew you were intact.”

“Oh please! Be gentle on me.” The teen’s eyes bugged out.

“I’ll be gentler on you than I would be with a non-virgin.”

“Thank you, Miiii!” She cried out again, as Anna forced the dildo deeper inside her.

Anna paused again.

“I-I don’t think it’ll go any deeper,” Bianca panted.

“And I think you’re wrong. Let’s find out.” With another hip thrust, she pushed the phallus even deeper

“Oh God! I’m so full! I can’t take anymore. Please, Mistress.”

“Allow me to disagree,” Anna said, as she gave her dildo another push.

Bianca was at last at a loss for words. She gasped and panted as eight inches of hard plastic was inside her.

“One more push ought to do it!” my mother cried, and gave a final push. Her pelvis was flush with my friend’s labia.

The blonde kept saying “Oh God! Oh please! Oh God! Oh please!” over and over.

“Now, I am going to start fucking nice and slow. Gradually I will build up speed.”

Bianca looked up at her captor. I could see a mixture of fear and trust. “Yes, Mistress,” she whispered.

True to her word, Anna started out slow. She pulled out until the dildo’s head was the only part inside. With greater speed, she shoved it all the way back in.

“I’m going to come so hard!” my best friend cried.

“That’s my girl,” Anna exclaimed. “Try to hold it back. That’ll make it even more intense.”

“I-I don’t think I can ... Oh God! I’m COMING!”

My mom broke the rhythm the she had set, and shoved her dildo as deep as it would go.

Bianca threw her head back and gave an ear-splitting scream. Her body thrashed around like she was having a seizure. Sweat flew from her body in every direction.

When she finally stopped coming, Anna started her slow and steady pace of fucking again.

“You-you’re not finished?” she asked.

Her mistress shook her head, “Maybe when you have two more orgasms like that, I’ll think about stopping.”

The blonde slave was stunned, “I can’t do that. It would kill me.”

“Five smaller ones would do too; your choice.”

Bianca pulled her hair in despair, “Oh god ... Oh god! I can feel the next one. It-it feels even bigger!”

Anna kissed her cheek, “You’re amazing, Slave. A sexual dynamo that’s been waiting to be unleashed.”

I don’t know if Bianca heard any of that. Her body was tensing up, waiting for the next orgasmic attack.

When it did hit, my blonde friend arched her back and cried out as she squirted from the sides of the constantly moving phallus.

“Just one and we’ll call it quits,” said her mistress, as she picked up the pace of her fucking.

“I-I can’t!” Bianca pled. “It will kill me.”

“Sometimes you have to die for your mistress.”

The buxom teen wept in despair, “Yes, Mistress.”

The dominatrix sped up again. Not as fast as when she was doing me, but close.

Her last orgasm may have been just as strong as the other two, but Bianca was so tired her reaction was not as intense.

When she finished, Anna, true to her word, pulled out.

The new slave collapsed on the bed, completely spent.

“You have made me very happy, Slave.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” Bianca replied, still panting heavily.

Anna gestured to the blood stains on her cock, “See? I told you your mom didn’t take your cherry.”

B did not reply. She seemed to be immobilized, panting rapidly.

“You lie there and recover.

“When the door buzzes, come out into the hall.”

With that, she left the cramped room.


When Claire found out what was about to happen, she fell to her knees, “Please, don’t. I am saving myself for my future husband.”

Anna shook her head, “You’re never going to get married. You’re going to be the plaything of a powerful man, his concubine.”

The Hispanic teen did not seem surprised. I think she already knew this but needed someone to confirm it to her.

But she did start crying, “How many concubines does he have?”

“Last time I checked he had twelve, but that was over ten years ago. That number could be more or less now.”

My mom grabbed her by the shoulders and raised Claire to her feet. The black-haired girl did not resist as Anna sat her on the bed. She pushed her back, so my friend’s head rested against the wall.

As Anna spread her legs, the Hispanic teen burst into tears, “Please...”

“Please what?” her captor asked.

“Please, don’t hurt me.”

That stopped my mother in her tracks. She sat down next to her. “Now that’s tricky. What is painful? What is pleasant? When you masturbate, is that pleasant?”

Claire nodded.

“But if someone were to hear you, they might say you were in pain, full of moans, groans, and crying out.

“And in some ways, the build-up to an orgasm is painful. Isn’t it?”

The black-haired girl thought for a minute, “I guess so.”

“Now, me taking your virginity and fucking you silly might seem painful at first. But the sexual bliss you will experience in the end will make your previous sexual pleasures seem like nothing.”

Claire looked into Anna’s eyes for the first time that day, “Really?”

My mother nodded and stood up, “You are about to find out.”

She put the tip of the dildo against the teen’s labia, “I am going to take your hymen quickly, like taking off a band-aid.”

Fear was still in Claire’s eyes, “Okay...”

With one quick push, Anna got three inches of the dildo inside her.

Claire let out a small shriek, but nothing as loud as Bianca’s deflowering.

“There now, that wasn’t so bad. Was it?”

The Hispanic girl let out a gasp, “I thought it was going to really hurt.”

“For some girls it is more painful than for others.

“Now let’s get you some quality orgasms.”

Lust, more than fear, was now in my friend’s eyes, “Okay.”

My mom took it easier on Claire than she did on the other virgin. She used short pushes, followed by a quick retreat, to get her dildo deeper into her pussy.

About fifteen minutes into this process, Claire spoke timidly, “Please...”

Anna stopped, “Please, what?”

“Could you go a little faster? It feels like we’re taking forever to get to the good stuff.”

The auburn-haired dominatrix smiled, “As you wish.”

With one hard thrust, she buried the cock all the way in.

Claire let out a scream, “Oh yes! Now fuck me. Fuck me hard!”

Anna gladly complied.

Within a few seconds, the girl was being ruthlessly pounded. She had her feet around her lover’s ass, urging her ever deeper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.