Daughters & Mothers & Friends
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Four daughters and their mothers find themselves trapped in a strange room. One of them may be responsible for their entrapment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Analingus   Violence   Nudism  

When I woke, I immediately went for a shower. It felt nice to wash off all the stickiness from the night before.

There was a new box with another paltry meal. At least the sandwich was peanut butter and jelly, not bologna, and there was a pear, instead of an apple. That little variety meant a lot.

We also each had three different pills to take.

I count myself lucky that I had three friends I could rely on to not eat my share of the food while I showered.

Until I was kidnapped and confined, I don’t think I had ever been truly hungry. During all our time being imprisoned, I left out the continual tummy rumbles and groans of hunger that were constant from all four of us. The food we were given was just enough to keep us going, nothing more.

Looking down, I saw that my ribs were starting to show.

Bianca initially had a roll of baby fat around her midsection. That was now gone. If possible, her body looked even better.

After we’d finished eating and put up the mattress, the lights went down and the projectors turned on.

“Someone’s in a hurry to get started today,” I muttered.

All three mothers were still asleep. Their naked collared bodies were in a pile, curled up around each other.

“At least the room isn’t so cold anymore,” said Barbara. With a yawn she extricated herself from her two friends.

The three looked even worse than we did. Their hair was a tangled mess and you could see smudges of dirt all over their bodies.

Pulling away you saw that a structure had been erected in the room. A set of three stocks were on the floor. Each had three holes; one for a head and two for their hands. The devices were wide enough across that they bisected the room. They were only about three feet high, so they could easily be stepped over.

Anna, still naked, walked in, with a riding crop in her hand. Without so much as a greeting, she said, “You know the drill. You can either get in those stocks the easy way or the hard way.” She waved her little bottle of mace.

“Couldn’t we get some food first?” pled Dorothy. “It has been so long, and we’re so hungry.”

All three of them held their stomachs at the mention of their need.

My mother shook her head, “After. You don’t want to go through this on a full stomach.”

She tapped her foot impatiently, swishing her riding crop in the air “Well, what’s it going to be?”

With a sigh of resignation, Dorothy lifted the upper half of the stock and placed her neck and wrists in the lower half. The top half closed on top, confining her in the device. The holes were so close to the floor, Dorothy was on her knees, and her rear was above her head.

The other two followed her lead. They were all facing the door.

The red-headed captor inserted a small metal pin into each stock, keeping the two halves from opening.

She then turned and walked out the door.

Within a minute she returned with three large dark gray dogs that were held back by long silver chains. They all had big mouths that seemed to be drooling all the time. I learned later that they were called mastiffs.

Anna smiled, “Meet Hughie, Dewey, and Louie. Today they will be your lovers.”

Dorothy was stunned of a moment, “Surely, you don’t mean...”

After a minute of thought, she spoke again, softer and more subdued, “Okay, you win. I give up. I’ll be your slave. Just stop hurting us.”

The other two, who seemed to have held back from submitting, following the will of Darcy’s mother, both chimed in, “Me too, I also give up!”

After shackling the leashes to a cleat on the wall, my mother took the restraining pin out of Dorothy’s stock and helped her to her feet.

Anna looked her up and down, observing the dark brown-haired woman’s body language and demeanor. “I’d like to believe you. But I’m not convinced. Do three things, and I will be.”

A look of fear crossed Darcy’s mom’s face, “Wha-what are they?”

“You remember what I said when you declared that you’d never be my slave?”

Blushing, Dorothy nodded.

“Make my prophecy a reality.”

Trembling Dorothy fell on her knees in front of my mother, “Please, Mistress, I beg you. Allow me to be your ... slave.”

Anna nodded, “Very good.

“Next, yesterday you said you would never rim me. As my slave you will do this and more. I require you to give me a rim job, right now.” Anne turned away and leaned against a wall, sticking her ass in her direction.

Obviously repulsed and humiliated, Dorothy crawled forward and spread my mom’s ass cheeks. With effort, Darcy’s mom stuck out her tongue, and licked Anna’s anus.

“Oh yes! That’s very nice. Now, stick your tongue as far up my ass as it will go.”

After a moment of hesitation, she complied.

“That was very nice, my dear. Thank you.”

Dorothy pulled her face away, evidently trying hard not to throw up.

“You have done very well. Just one more test and I will accept you as my slave.

The mother waited for what was next.

“As a slave, do you agree to do anything and everything I tell you to do, without hesitation?”

Dorothy nodded, “Yes, Mistress”

“Good; then get down on all fours and let Hughie fuck you.”

The mother’s jaw dropped, trying to think of something to say.

It was then, for the first time, I saw a woman break. Suddenly, all of Dorothy’s pride and attitude was gone. Her will was completely given to her Mistress.

She bowed her head, “Yes, Mistress.”

Darcy’s mom got down on her hands and knees, then on her elbows. Her medium boobs brushed the stark white floor.

Anna reached down and patted her ass, “Many women prefer sex with dogs. They are not clingy, and cannot get you pregnant. You also can’t get sexually transmitted diseases from fucking a dog.”

Dorothy’s mistress walked over to the cleat holding all three mastiffs. She let one off its leash, and it bolted straight to the new slave.

She then headed over to the stocks and released Barbara and Carmen, “Come with me, slaves. I want you to watch this, as you will be next.”

The two nodded their heads and followed.

Hughie had his fore feet on Dorothy’s ass. His trimmed claws scraped against her bare cheeks, making her cringe.

The dog seemed to have trouble getting his erect cock into her pussy.

“Drop your ass a little, Slave,” said Anna.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks. “Yes, Mistress,” she cried.

Following instructions, Dorothy lowered her butt.

With a growl, Hughie slid his cock in.

Darcy’s mom let out a gasp, “He’s in me! He’s really in me. I-I thought you were just testing me.”

Anna smiled, “Now you know.

“Why don’t you look in the camera and tell you daughter how it feels to be fucked by a dog?”

Dorothy didn’t say a word and just bowed her head. She tried to hide her face, but her short straight hair did not help conceal her much.

Hughie continued to fuck her at a fast pace. He gave no thought to his mate’s pleasure. All he wanted was to come as quick as possible. His hairy torso lay on top of her, pinning her, making her moving difficult.

“Oh god!” Dorothy cried. “He’s coming! I can feel him coming inside me.”

Anna giggled, “Maybe you’ll have a litter of puppies ... Just kidding.”

“He-he’s done. Why is he not getting off me?”

“That’s how dogs are. Give him some time. He’ll leave.”

Sure enough, after about ten minutes, Hughie slid out of Dorothy.

Darcy’s mother collapsed on the floor. “Oh god!” she moaned.

Her mistress petted Dorothy’s matted hair, “There now, that’s was not so bad. Was it?”

“He was so ... heavy, and hairy. And he stank!”

Anna smiled, “I have news for you. You aren’t exactly a bed of roses yourself.”

The domme made a gesture with her hands, and Hughie walked over and licked Dorothy’s face.

“Isn’t that sweet,” Anna said. “He gave her a kiss!”

She then turned to her other two slaves, “Barbara, get down and prepare yourself for Dewey.”

Bianca’s mother gulped hard, “Yes, Mistress Anna.”

“And Carmen, while you are waiting your turn, come over here and lick all the dog cum out of Dorothy.”

That stopped the Hispanic mother dead for a moment. Her mouth flapped soundlessly for a few seconds then she bowed her head. “Yes, Ma’am,” she muttered.

Barbara got down on the floor, mimicking Dorothy’s position.

Dewey, the mastiff, bounded over and immediately mounted the blonde mother.

Barbara looked up at Anna, “Am I doing good? Aren’t I good slave, Mistress?”

My mother looked down at her and smiled, “You are doing an adequate job, Slave.”

Bianca’s mom smiled, like she had been given the highest praise, and took her fucking like it was nothing.

While this was going on, Dorothy laid on the floor, her shoulders up against a wall; per her mistress’s instructions. Carmen crawled between her spread legs, and proceeded to lick the cum out of her friend twat.

At her first taste, Claire’s mother started to gag and tried to throw up; but she had nothing in her stomach.

Anna lashed out, striking Carmen’s labia with her riding crop, “If you do that again, I’ll have the dogs rip you apart.”

“Yes, Mistress! I am sorry, Mistress!” she cried.

The Hispanic mother finished her task about the same time as Barbara also finished.

Dewey got off of the blonde’s back, wagged his short tail, and walked away.

Dorothy, who had come several times, courtesy of her friend’s oral attentions, let out a sigh and closed her legs.

My mother reattached the mastiff to his leash, “Carmen, it’s your turn.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.