Daughters & Mothers & Friends - Cover

Daughters & Mothers & Friends

Copyright© 2016 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Four daughters and their mothers find themselves trapped in a strange room. One of them may be responsible for their entrapment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Analingus   Violence   Nudism  

I woke up and found that they had again rearranged us so that I was again spooning Bianca.

I felt stickiness between my legs. That meant my period was due.

This was a mixed blessing. My monthly visit was always a hassle, and being trapped here naked it would be even worse. I guess I’d have to use wadded toilet paper, and hope the supply held out for the day.

On the plus side, for the first time since I got here, I knew what day it was. We have been confined for about two weeks, which was longer than I expected. How long had they kept us sedated after they kidnapped us?

I was the first one up, and noticed two boxes by the front door. The first one was our usual box of food. It contained granola bars and four cartons of milk. At least the bars were peanut butter flavored this time, instead of the plain oat. A set of eight identical pills were in the usual pill bottle.

The second box really surprised me. It was a box of tampons. I guess my mom would know my cycle.

I called out to my friends, “Foods here!”

The three arose, with Claire doing so last, with a wince, grasping her side. “Darn these cramps,” she muttered.

When they saw the tampon box, they were all overjoyed. “I thought we were in for a big mess,” said Bianca.

I was stunned, “We are all having our period at the same time. What are the odds?”

“Actually, it is quite common,” said Claire. “Close female friends often have synchronized periods.”

Darcy pulled a tampon out of the box, “I guess that makes it more convenient for us.”

I agreed.

Bianca stared at the usual boxed meal, “You’d think that they’d vary our meals from time to time.

I nodded, “The only thing that keeps it tolerable is that we are so hungry when eat, we’d eat anything.”

After we stowed the mattress, we all took showers then worked on detangling our hair.

Our tresses were starting to look half presentable, when the lights went out and the projectors started up again.

“Not again!” moaned Claire. “I don’t know how much more I can take watching our mothers suffer.”

“You can close your eyes and refuse to watch,” said Darcy.

“I can’t help watching. It’s like a car wreck that you know is coming. You can’t resist watching.”

The scene opened with the three mothers, still wearing only their collars, hunched together on the floor, looking perfectly miserable. I’m not sure if they had eaten that day.

I noticed that their hair looked like ours used to, a tangled mess.

My mother walked in jauntily, also nude, carrying her black bag. “Good morning, ladies!” she called out.

They all flinched.

Dorothy stood up, and faced down her captor. “What are you going to do to us now?” she asked.

“Nothing new,” Anna said holding the short six inch chains with a key clasp on both ends.

The three let out a moan.

Carmen put up her hands, begging, “Please, give us a few more days. My ass is still sore.”

My mom continued like she hadn’t heard a word, “Now, you can choose to do this two ways.

“One, we can repeat the first time. I spray you in the eyes, incapacitating you, and I drag you over to the floor bracket. Then I butt fuck you all.

“Second choice, you cooperate. Chain yourself to the floor voluntarily, and we can have the anal sex.

“What’ll it be?”

Reluctantly, the three mothers chose option two. They squatted down on the floor and latched themselves to the small metal bar on the floor.

“Now, put your hands behind your backs.”

When they complied, Anna put the cuffs on them.

My mother pulled out a new pair of latex panties. This one had a nine inch dildo attached to it. It was about fifty percent thicker too.

“I thank you for voluntarily agreeing to this. That means that our sex is consensual this time.”

The three looked stunned, not knowing what to say.

“This time I think I’ll start with my anal virgin.”

Dorothy gulped, “Are you going to put ... something on it.”

Anna shook her head, “Like I told Carmen, the next time I would fuck you dry.”

Darcy’s mother, with her short dark brown hair drooping over her eyes, tried to think of something to say.

My auburn-haired mother positioned herself behind Dorothy’s ass. “The easiest way is to relax your butthole as much as possible, and let the cock slide in. Of course, with an uptight bitch like you, that may prove impossible.”

“W-wait, please,” Dorothy stammered, as she felt the phallus push against her anus.

“Ready or not, here I come,” she said merrily.

Dorothy let out a wail of pain as her virgin ass was violated, “Oh God! Please pull it out! I’ll do anything you say!”

The other two were soaked by their friend’s spit. Their ears rang from her shriek.

“I know you will,” Anna said as forced her way in with another hard thrust.

“No, NO!” Darcy’s mom cried.

“Now THAT, ladies, is real pain.”

Regardless of her pleas and cries, my mom continued to push her nine inch dildo deeper and deeper into Dorothy’s colon.

Finally it was all the way in, “There! Nothing is like seeing a job all the way to the finish. Am I right, ladies?”

Dorothy, who was hoarse from all her screaming, panted. She said, “Oh God. Oh God,” over and over.

“Now let’s get you that orgasm, so I can quit.”

She pulled the sex toy almost all the way out, then shoved it back in.

The first few times Darcy’s mother cried out in pain. After that she seemed to adapt to the intruding presence.

After about a half hour of relentless pounding, Dorothy finally cried out, “I’m about to come!”

“That’s a good slave,” Anna said. She slowed down her pace of fucking.

“Oh yeah, almost there! Almost there! Yeah!” Dorothy’s body shook from the force of her orgasm. Sweat from her body flew five feet in every direction.

My mom, with her dildo still buried deep inside her, stroked Dorothy’s sticky hair and then her breasts, “That’s a good girl,” she whispered in her ear.

She finally pulled the intruding presence out of her. The dildo was covered with shit and a little blood. “That was fun,” my mom said. “Who should I do next? Carmen!”

Claire’s mother cringed, “Oh no!” she cried.

“It shouldn’t be so bad for you. I did break you in two days go.”

The black-haired Hispanic woman shook in fear, “I know you did. But...”

“Just remember last time. Relax your ass and everything should go smoothly.”

Carmen cried out as Anna forced her dick inside of her ass.

“See? That wasn’t so bad.”

Claire’s mom was biting her bottom lip so hard she was drawing blood, as her captor shoved the dildo ever deeper, “No, Anna.”

“Call me ‘Ma’am, ‘ or ‘Mistress, ‘ or ‘Mistress Anna.’”

“No, Mistress, it isn’t so bad,” she moaned.

This time it took about a half hour before she came.

My mother then turned to Bianca’s mom, “At last we come to you.”

Barbara nodded her head in resignation, “I know, Mistress Anna.”

The captor broke into a big smile, “You addressed me correctly, the first time. Very good! I shall reward you by making your session a little easier.”

A little hope formed in the blonde’s eyes, “Thank you, Ma’am.”

Adjusting Barbara’s hips slightly, Anna slid the large dildo into her vagina.

“Oh, yes! Please fuck me properly, please,” Bianca’s mother moaned, her hips bucked against the fake penis.

“Oh no you don’t!” my mother cried, pulling out the phallus. “You will come how I say and when I say.”

Barbara was stunned, “But, why did you... ?”

“I was using your pussy as a natural lube. It’s not as good as the commercial stuff, but it’s better than nothing. Right?” In one motion, Anna rammed her dildo home.

The blonde mother cried out, “Yes, Mistress!”

I guess the vaginal fluid helped some, but after a few strokes, it was all gone.

Like the two before, Barbara cried out in pain as her ass was used in a way nature never intended.

Similarly, she also came in about a half hour. The blonde’s orgasm did not seem as strong as the other two.

With her job done, my mom pulled out, then unlocked the handcuffs.

The three collapsed onto the floor, not having the strength to undo the chain.

Anna looked down at her handiwork, “Well, I’ll be going. You don’t need to get up on my account.”

“W-Wait,” gasped Dorothy.

The red-headed captor turned her head back toward the three, “Yes?”

Darcy’s mother raised her head, “This room has no shower. We all smell horrible.”

The camera briefly panned over to show the corner where our shower was. There was a shower drain, but where the shower head should be sticking out was instead covered with a white round metal plate.

Anna wrinkled her nose, “I’ve noticed. It smells like an outhouse fell into a brothel.”

“Could ... could you please give us some water so we can properly bathe.”

The domme shook her head, “Until you decide to submit to me, cleanliness is a luxury you won’t have.”

With that she turned and walked out the door.


When the lights came back up, Darcy turned to me, “Your mother is quite a sadistic bitch.”

I rolled my eyes, “You think?”

Carmen cringed in fear, “It sounds like when she’s done with our mothers, we’re next.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.