Daughters & Mothers & Friends - Cover

Daughters & Mothers & Friends

Copyright© 2016 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Four daughters and their mothers find themselves trapped in a strange room. One of them may be responsible for their entrapment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Analingus   Violence   Nudism  

I woke to the bright light of the room. I don’t know how long I was asleep but I still felt tired.

“Food’s here!” called Darcy.

Something felt different. I was still spooning Bianca, but my rear wasn’t pushed up against the edge.

When I pulled my hand away from her tit, it felt like I was pulling apart two gluey sheets of paper.

“We need to shower,” I said.

B nodded, “I agree.”

“You go first.”

My blonde friend huffed, “Why don’t we go together.”

I tried to decide what tact to use, “I don’t want to get distracted. Our first priority is getting out of here.”

She sat up and crawled to the edge of the mattress. “I understand,” said Bianca sadly.

As she moved away, I noticed some bite marks on her shoulder, no doubt made by me. I’d apologize for them later.

I went over to the food box and saw that we had bologna sandwiches again. The only difference was that there were two different types of pills.to take.

Bianca cried out, “We have shampoo and a comb!”

I haven’t talked about the shower in the room. It had what I learned was called a rainfall shower head. The white pipe that held the nozzle stuck out perpendicular from the wall. The wide head pointed straight down. Its spray gave the illusion of rain falling on your head. There must have been some kind of motion detector or pressure plate that made the water turn on and off, when someone was under the shower head.

There were three main problems with taking a shower. The first one was the fact there were no towels. We had to let ourselves drip dry.

I had to stop Claire from rolling on the mattress to dry off. A mildewy bed was the last thing we needed.

A much bigger problem was the lack of soap and comb. It was nice to rinse off our sweat under the spray, but it didn’t leave you feeling clean.

When we washed our hair without shampoo, it became tangled. Without a comb, there was nothing we could do about it. We tried using our fingers as a makeshift comb, with limited success.

It was not that big a deal to Darcy and Bianca. They had short hair. For Claire and me, whose hair was longer, it was a major crisis.

I would have cut my hair short, but there were no scissors.

So when Bianca announced that there was a comb and shampoo, it was a big deal.

Claire, whose hair went to the small of her back, got up off the toilet and ran to the shower. The rest of us followed, not far behind.

The bottle of shampoo actually said it was shampoo/ body wash. It wasn’t my usual brand, but I would have been happy with a bar of Lava by now.

The comb was one of those little black ones men keep in their pockets. Again, it wasn’t optimal, but I wasn’t looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Claire had clearly staked out her claim to the next shower, so I figured I could finish eating, before it was my turn. I walked back to the apple I had dropped.

When I got done showering, I joined the other three by the food box. With nothing else to do, they were all taking their time eating.

Claire was looking suspiciously at the pill bottle, “I wonder if these were what made us go crazy last night?”

Bianca snorted, “We’re always naked and almost sleeping on top of each other. That’s what got us all horny.”

Darcy bowed her head, “We had just seen Ashley’s mom rape our moms. I don’t know about you, but I don’t think I knew how to deal with that. I felt the need to ... feel something ... something lovely and joyful, not ugly and humiliating.” A tear trickled down her cheek.

I knew that I should not say a word. There was no defending what my mother had done, and probably still doing.

Claire blushed so deeply, it showed through her dark complexion. “Last night was wonderful,” she whispered. “I have never felt anything like it before.”

I gasped, “You mean it was your first orgasm?”

She blushed even deeper and nodded.

We all gathered around her and gave her a group hug. This time it was not as awkward. I guess we were starting to adjust to our nudity.

When we finally broke up, I pointed to the wall, “We have a new message.”

“TAKE THE PILLS OR YOUR MOTHERS WILL BE PUNISHED FOR IT.”

Each girl in turn took the two pills from the bottle and swallowed them.

I was the last one to be handed the bottle.

“You don’t have to take them,” said Bianca. “Your mother can’t be punished.”

I looked my fellow captives in the eye, “I don’t know who that woman was we saw last night, but that was not my mother. My mother would never be so cruel and sadistic.”

I dumped the two pills in my hand, “I am with you for good. Whatever your fates may be, it is my fate too.”

“Oh, Ashley,” cried Bianca. She rushed into my arms, tears streaming down her face.

Darcy and Claire did not look so convinced.

A new notice appeared, reminding us to put up our mattress.

As we picked up the handles on it, we all noticed that the dimensions were off.

“This is a king-sized mattress,” I exclaimed.

Though still a tight fit, the larger mattress did give a little more room to sleep in.

It was also harder to put up against the wall.

I went to the shower and grabbed our only comb, “Could someone help me with my hair?”

Darcy spoke up, “I will.”

“Hey,” exclaimed Claire. “What about my hair. It is in much worse shape.”

“I’ll give the comb to you as soon as I’m done.”

The curly-haired girl took the comb from me and started trying to unsnarl the knots and tangles that were plaguing my hair.

As she did so, Darcy talked to me softly, “I appreciate the words you said, disowning your mother. But I am not convinced. If anyone is a plant here, it is you. Now, you might be sincere. I hope you are. But I will be watching you very carefully.”

I replied, the only way I could, “Please do. I want you to see that I had no idea what my ... Anna was up to.”

After an hour, we had done the best we could. And while my hair was not all glossy and smooth, it did look better.

I took the comb over to Claire, who had been talking to Bianca softly. “Here you go, Claire,” I said.

“Thank you.”

“Do you want me to help?” asked Bianca.

The Hispanic girl shook her head, “I think I can do it myself.”

As Bianca and I walked away, I asked her, “What did you and Claire talk about?”

“I was defending you, telling her that you are not the enemy.”

“You don’t know that,” I retorted.

The blonde blushed and shook her head, “My heart knows you are not allied with you mother. I love ... what we did last night. No one who is so kind and loving can be a bad person.”

“Speaking of tonight, I think we need to switch up our sleeping arrangements. I need to get back on the other girls’ good side.”

She started to object, but finally said, “You’ll probably wake up sleeping next to me in the morning anyway.”

“I know. But what I do before we go to sleep is what’s important.”


Just as Claire was finished untangling her hair, the lights went out and the projectors turned on.

“What fresh hell are we going to witness this time?” moaned Darcy.

On the walls we saw Barbara, Carmen, and Dorothy sitting on the floor eating a granola bar. They were still wearing their collars.

The only door buzzed as the electronic lock released.

In walked my mother, she was still naked but her hair was not a tangled mess like Barbara and Carmen’s were. She carried her big black bag. Her body language screamed that she was the one in charge.

The other three jumped to their feet in a panic. I’m not sure what they were thinking of. It was probably fight-or-flight instinct.

“I see you rebellious slaves are about finished eating,” said Anna.

“We-we aren’t rebelling,” stammered Carmen.

“And we are not your slaves,” added Dorothy.

My mom made little tsking sounds, “First of all, you are my slaves. I control your fate. Whether you live or die is up to me. I can sell or trade you as I see fit. If that does not define a slave, I don’t know what does.

“That goes for your daughters as well.”

Carmen’s brown skin turned several shades paler, “Our daughters?”

Barbara fell to her knees, “What have you done to them?”

“Nothing, yet; I had decided that I’d train you three first. You are older and more difficult to manage.

“Now, as to you being rebellious, my words may be imprecise. You three are not trained and do not understand how to behave properly. You need to be broken and trained in correct behavior. If you can come up with a better term, I’d like to hear it.”

The women stood in stunned silence.

“Right now, my attention is focused solely on you. I have a minion that is making sure your girls are being fed and cared for. He gives me an update every day.

“If you three become ... intractable, I will have to switch my attentions away from you and toward your progeny.”

Barbara, who was still on her knees, groveled at the red-head’s feet, “I’ll do anything you say. Just don’t hurt my Bianca.”

“Ah, fear,” sighed Anna. “It’s a good start. It the building block on which to erect a structure of true submission.”

Bianca, who was standing beside me, let out a gasp, “She’s using us to keep them in line.”

I nodded, “Just like she is using them to keep us in line.”

The scene cut for the first time, showing the three mothers were now shackled to a chain that dangled from the ceiling. Evidently, the ceiling was not as high as in our room. Their feet touched the floor and they could bend their elbows.

In walked my mom.

She pulled out a eighteen inch metal bar, with a chain on each end. She fastened the chain securely around each leg, just below each ankle, using a padlock to secure it. Using a U-bracket on the floor, she made sure the bar would not move. They were all orientated, so they faced each other in a triangle, about five feet way from each other’s feet.

Spreading their legs effectively made each woman several inches shorter, and stretched them tight. The three could only move their heads. They all started panting, either from fear, pain, or both.

“Comfy?” asked Anna sarcastically. “Today, I am going to teach you about pleasure and pain. You may not believe it now, but soon you will have trouble telling the two apart.”

Out of her bag, my mother produced three bullet vibrators dangling from a long string. She tied the string around each woman’s waist and left the bullet dangling on top of their clits.

She walked up to Dorothy and licked the tear or bead of sweat that trickled down her cheek, “Since you are my little troublemaker, I will start with you.”

With a little remote she turned on Darcy’s mom’s bullet. It buzzed softly. She looked surprised that is wasn’t vibrating stronger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.