Family Meeting - Cover

Family Meeting

 

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A very large family has some very odd customs. That includes a weekly Family Meeting for all to keep up with one another.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“Steven, have I told you that I love you?” Faith said quietly.

“You are three years older than I am, beautiful girl. If that is OK with you, I can get behind it,”

“Speaking of behind, would you please fuck my ass?”

“Right now?”

“No, tomorrow in front of all of our sisters ... of course right now, just be kind, OK?”

“Will I be the first up inside your great butt?”

“The first real person. Hope has a great big strap-on we have used on each other,” she said. “After I first told her about us, she bought it and we call it ‘Steven Junior.’”

“Sounds like fun, gorgeous,” I said pulling her panties down enough to proceed.

She had started to take some deep breaths, “It’s Ok if you want to be rough, I enjoy that!”

I was stroking myself to get real hard, then I found her rosebud and pushed hard all at once, to her immediate “Oooooooohhhhh!”

“No so loud, Butt lover,” I responded. “On your stomach, please?”

She did as asked, and I began the fascinating sensation of fucking my own sister in her ass. I had looked at a number of porn sites to see how this was done without killing the girl in the process. I immediately wondered how loud she would be if the house had been empty at the time. Maybe some other time?

I was having a great old time, trying hard to keep her from screaming her fucking head off.

“Hey Sis, I’m going to cum inside your butt. Would you like that? You want your little brother to put a load up inside your great looking backside?”

“Ohhh, God almighty, little brother, fuck me, fuck my ass, do it, do it, I’m ready for your cream pie in my ass!”

That was all I needed to cut loose a massive amount of cum deep inside her ass. I know all we can ever be is illicit lovers, but that mi9ght be all I really need.

“Oh, GOD, Steven, you are so naughty, aren’t you?”

“Only because all of my sisters are so fucking hot,” I said.

“Is that your goal, to butt fuck all of your sisters?” she asked.

“Maybe, it is. Plus, Mom, and all her sisters, and possibly dad’s five sisters, and all the girl cousins.”

“As long as you will always come back to me, I could help you with your goal, if you want?”

“You would do that for me, that’s almost 50 girls, isn’t it?”

“Closer to 60, I think,” she said, as I pulled out and got to my bathroom, taking a quick pee, and cleaning off my dick. I got a towel as I saw Faith turning over on her back, breaking into a great big smile.

“I think you broke my ass, little brother?”

“Legs up, my dear?” I said taking the towel to her, catching my drippings. “It’s good you are on the pill, or I would think you might already be pregnant with my baby boy?”

“Is that what you want, a baby boy?”

“Eventually, yes!” I answered.


With Faith’s help and meticulous planning, over the next week, Miri and Jojo each got a full load in their hairless pussies.

Starting with my mom, I butt-fucked her, Hope, Faith again, Harmony, Charity, Ruth and Esther. It was decided by mom, that my two youngest sisters weren’t ready for it.

John, who was about to turn 14, asked me to tell him about girls. In a very serious man to man talk, I told him what had been going on in the house, and asked him, if he was prepared to make love to a girl or not.

He admitted to watching a lot of porn, enjoying the youngest looking girls he could find. He showed me the site, and pointed out some young-looking ladies who looked just like his sisters, Charity and Esther.

When I told them about it, they decided to give him a very special birthday present after his ‘traditional one.’

The look on his face was genuine lust, as we got through that night’s dinner, and each of his siblings handed him a present to open. Some were gag gifts, but Ruthie, his roommate, got him a necklace that spelled out him name. He even got up from the table and gave each of his sister’s a kiss on the cheek, ending with Ruthie, saying a very heartfelt, “I love you, Sis!”

Dad had given Mom an arm into her shoulder saying, “Our kids are really something, aren’t they?” with Mom saying, back to him, “I believe we have the very best of the best, Paul.”

“OK, everyone, clean up and we have our family meeting, starting in thirty minutes,” Dad announced sharply.


We settled around the living room with some on the sofa, and some on bean bags, with Dad in charge.

“I have an announcement to make,” he said becoming very emotional very quickly. Merrily took his hand as he said. “Recently, I went to the doctor and found I have an intracranial neoplasm, otherwise known as a brain tumor, and it is malignant, meaning cancerous, and inoperable.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.