Family Meeting
Chapter 7

 

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A very large family has some very odd customs. That includes a weekly Family Meeting for all to keep up with one another.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Back in my room, Hope, Harmony and Faith were all waiting for the delicious details. As I were giving them, Harmony pulled my boxers off, and started licking me clean, which got me hard and she got on for a ride of her own.

Coming in the room, without knocking, was fifteen-year-old Ruth, closing the door quickly and watching what was going on between her older sister and brother. At first glance, she seemed aghast.

Hope and Faith explained everything except for our mother’s inclusion. By the time they were through explaining to her, Ruthie had a hand down inside her own panties.

“Could I get a turn, Steven?” she asked.

“Oooh,” Harmony said. “Thinking about Ruthies pussy, little brother?”

“Or maybe Charity, or Esther, maybe Miriam?”

I reacted ‘positively’ to every name she mentioned. “Maybe Joanne,” I said as I released a sizable amount inside Harmony.

“Ruthie,” Hope said, “You need to be on birth control before you can join the ‘Steven’ club?”

“I am already,” she said, “Since I turned twelve. Ester, Miriam, and I all went in the same visit to get examined and on birth control. I don’t think Jo is on it yet!”

Walking into the room was our mother, and she said, “I ... had better get Jo on the pill, don’t you think, Steven honey?”

I must have had a big smile on my face, and she left, with Ruthie quickly figuring out, “You fucked Mom!”

Harmony got off and ran to the bathroom, as Ruthie gazed at my hard and sperm covered dick, which was now exposed.

Faith and Hope fought for getting my remnants while Ruthie seemed reticent to join them.

Instead, she moved her mouth to mine and we started a rather erotic kiss, likely her first.

Harmony came out of the bathroom, got dressed and took her roomie, Hope with her. She looked horny.

Ruth and I stopped kissing, and she asked, “When is it my turn to fuck you, big brother?”

“Very soon,” I said. “Be careful, don’t attack John, he is only twelve, OK?”

“I’ll try to control myself,” she said with a giggle. “Bye!”

The room was back to my roomie and me. I felt the need to take a shower, and she followed in talking about something called a ‘Shower Fuck.’


Dinner that night was very quiet, with only the youngest of the family doing much talking.

“So, PJ,” I said, “Got a girlfriend yet, or maybe a boyfriend?”

Harmony giggled, but slapped at me saying, “That is rude, Steven. Whatever PJs life choices are, we will all approve, won’t we?”

“I am not gay,” my older brother said. “Beyond that, leave me alone ... please?”

“Sorry,” I said. “Change of subject, Mom. We haven’t seen any of your brothers or sisters lately, are we on the outs with them, or what?”

“Steven, we are not ‘on-the-outs’ with anyone,” she was quick to reply. “We all have big families and it’s not as easy to visit when you have them. I was the sixth of ten children (six girls, four boys) and your father was the eighth of twelve kids (seven boys, five girls).”

“Sorry, I wasn’t trying to start a fight, Mom. It’s just that Faith and Hope remind me of Aunt Avonlie.”

“Yeah, I see that too,” PJ said. “All of your sisters are very pretty, but you are the hottest of the bunch.”

“Son, it is not appropriate to call your mother ‘Hot’, no matter how accurate that statement is,” Dad said with a stupid grin on his face.

Everyone got a good laugh out of that, making Mom blush.

Mom Merrily responded in kind, “Well Paul, I must admit that your sister, Aunt Annabelle, is also inappropriately pretty.”

“Well said, dear,” Dad said. “It has been a while, hasn’t it? I’ll check with everyone to see if we could have a big potluck party. The last time all of us got tougher was at Ezra’s funeral, almost two years ago.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.