Family Meeting - Cover

Family Meeting

 

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A very large family has some very odd customs. That includes a weekly Family Meeting for all to keep up with one another.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“Ohhh, Dear me, Steven. That feels so wonderful. Don’t stop please. It is the best feelin I have ever had, in my entire life. I am so jealous of Faith right now.”

Her twin had come back in, quickly closing the door behind her and relocking it.

I looked over to her, but she shushed me and I went on patiently waiting for Hope to say something to let me know she was ready for my goodies.

“Tell me what you are feeling, please?”

“It’s like a bottle of lubrication was emptied inside me surrounding your penis, and everything is slip-sliding around. I love it, I love you, but don’t tell Faith I said that, please?”

“You love me?” I said.

“Oh yes, I do. Faith told me what sex felt like and she was exactly right. She also told me that it feels the best when you are doing it with someone you love. That someone is you, Steven. We just can’t tell Faith, can we?”

“I think that Faith needs to hear from you about this. If she was here right now, what would you say to her?”

“Hmmm, I would probably say, ‘Faith, I know you love him, but would it be alright if we shared him every now and then.’ Then I hope she understood why I was asking her. If she didn’t understand, I don’t know what I would do, it’s all so odd at the same time.

“Open your eyes and look what your words have done to your sister?”

She did and we both saw Faith crying very hard.

“Oh Dear, did she hear what I just said?”

“Yes, now it’s time for her to hear you ask me to cum inside you and fill you with all of my joy and my millions of sperm that could make you pregnant if you weren’t on the pill? Can you ask me like you would if she wasn’t here?”

“Steven Snow, my beautiful little brother, would you fuck me so hard all of your sperm would go inside me and fill me with joy and love?”

Faith walked over and took her sister’s hand as I started thrusting with a medium speed and together they both were enjoying the moment so much. Either because she loved her or wanted to keep her from screaming, Faith and Hope locked mouths, and I saw all of that love and didn’t explode like I usually do, but there were very many bursts leaving me and entering her.

Their kiss went on after I had ejected my load. They were really making out as I took myself out and put the towel in place.

They were TWB, or Twins with Benefits.

“LIGHTS OUT,” came through the door.

Oh dear!

“OK,” Faith responded.

“All right,” I did as well.

“Me too,” Faith said again, but sounding just like Hope, smart girl.

“Who’s in there?” Our mother asked.

“Hope and Faith are both in here with me, Mom. Working on a project, and lost track of time,” I sad as Faith put on Hopes outfit, walked out to say something and headed to Hopes room.

I covered Hope to the neck, waiting for mom to possibly come in ... but she didn’t.

I didn’t hear from Faith until we all sat down for breakfast the next day.

We did it. The down side was that Ruth and Esther, being twins, and only fifteen, just popped into my head as my next lovers.


After breakfast, with Dad and PJ off to work, everyone else went off on their own. I sent Faith and Hope upstairs telling them I would be up in a minute.

I went to the sink and helped mom, causing her to say,

“Thank you Steven, you have become so responsible lately. You make me think you might have a girlfriend you aren’t telling me about. Is there someone special in your life these days?”

“Mom,” I said, clearing my throat, “There is somebody, but I hesitate to tell because you will laugh at me about it.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.