Family Meeting - Cover

Family Meeting

 

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A very large family has some very odd customs. That includes a weekly Family Meeting for all to keep up with one another.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

What did you end up seeing?” Harmony asked at breakfast.

“NORTH BY NORTHWEST,” we said together causing some giggles.

“How was that Palace Drive-In?” Dad said. “I have been thinking of taking your mother there some evening.”

“That’s the cool part of it, Dad,” I said. “Movies start at nine am every day of the week. You don’t have to wait until it’s nighttime. It’s very comfortable, they have sixteen screens. They are showing all eight of the Harry Potter movies on one half and eight of Alfred Hitchcock’s movies on the other side.”

“Don’t they ever show current movies?” Hope joined in.

“They advertised for GODZILLA vs. KONG. It’s only been out a year. Not as many good movies come out as they used to, Dad,” I said. “What was the last first run movie you have seen?”

I caught him, and he had to think before he said, “That would be the original POCAHONTAS, in ‘95. It was the first date your mother and I went on. Am I remembering that correctly, Merrily?”

“Yes, and our second date was GOLDENEYE, and a week later, the original TOY STORY,” mom remembered, sounding wistful.

“Everything these days is a sequel or a remake. Heaven forbid if they ever started remaking Alfred Hitchcock moves,” Dad said in an outburst that I hadn’t heard in quite a long time. “Merrily, keep an eye on when something is coming up of our generation, please? A drive-in at nine am in the morning. That is a bold idea.”

He finished his coffee, got up and PJ got up as well, and they left for work, after they each gave mom a kiss. PJ’s was on her forehead, but she blushed nonetheless.

“Anybody else going off for the day?” she asked the rest of us.

“Harmony, Hope, Faith and I are working on a project in our room. Could we ask not to be disturbed please?” I requested

“That would be fine ... sounds interesting, maybe something to report on at our next family meeting,” Mom said taking her coffee cup to be refilled.

“It might take longer than the four days until our next meeting, if that’s all right with the prettiest mother in the room?”

John made a sound.

“That’s fine dear. Take your time. A job worth doing, is a job worth doing well.”

With breakfast on paper plates, this was easy to clean up, and the girls and I left the kitchen.

“Who put me to bed last night?” Hope asked.

“I did, you were asleep sitting down, apparently waiting up for your sister and I.”

“I had a great dream, last night,” Harmony said. “A boy walked into my room and ravaged me ... it was awesome.”

“The boy or the ravishing?” I asked.

She slapped at me, but didn’t really mean it. instead, she took my hand as we walked into the room that Faith and I were sharing.

I sat on my bed and she sat on hers. Hope sat by me and asked, “Are you two fucking each other?”

Harmony covered her face up hearing this.

“No,” I said.

Harmony gave out a big sigh of relief, it seemed.

“We are making love, not fucking. We are in love with each other. One of the ways to express that is to have intercourse, which we have had. And will continue to have, because we are in love!”

“Damn,” Harmony said. “I – I can’t believe it? But, your brother and sister, that’s immoral, isn’t it?”

I picked up my Bible handing it to her.

“Look up Genesis 4, Abraham married his half-sister. After that, look up Lot and his daughters. You also have Moses father Amram who married his own Aunt Jochabed. Where would any of us be without Adam and Eve’s sons and daughters being allowed to marry and reproduce.”

“I have plans for Faith and I together. She told me that you wanted to fuck me, Hope. Do you still do?”

“No, I want to make love with you Steven,” she said.

“So do I!” Harmony said. “I love you also, Steven. Maybe not as much as Faith does, but I do love you. I can wait for my turn, but I really need my brother to be my first lover.”

“What about John, he would be eager I suspect?” I said.

“He’s twelve,” she said, giggling. “He needs a few years of seasoning still.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.