Family Meeting - Cover

Family Meeting

 

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A very large family has some very odd customs. That includes a weekly Family Meeting for all to keep up with one another.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

When she finally picked her head up off my chest, she smiled at me saying, “We need to take a shower, then make our beds, OK?”

“Whatever you want from me, I will gladly do for you,” I said giving her a final kiss, before she rolled off.


All showered and changed, she looked lovely in a blouse and skirt. I changed into nice pants and a polo shirt.

We had a drive-in theatre that was featuring both new movies and the oldies, like Faith liked. It was a rad new idea, for a drive-in theatre. I hadn’t been there, but I heard about it.

It was called the Palace Drive-In theatre, and it had sixteen screens, all inside what looked like a really big tent.

It was affordable at $10 per vehicle, and they even washed your windows for you. Very cool, indeed.

Going downstairs, I took her hand, which she shook off and I said, “Faith and I made plans to go see a movie at the Palace Drive-in. We’ll eat something there.”

“Will you make the ten-thirty lights out?” our mother asked.

“We’ll come straight home,” Faith said.

“Is that why you are dressed so nice? To go to a movie?” John questioned.

“What are you seeing?” Joanne asked. “Maybe some of us could go along?”

“Have you ever heard of Alfred Hitchcock?” Faith asked her.

“Oh, Paul and I went to see one of his movies, what was it dear?” mom remarked.

“THE BIRDS, scared the crap out of me. Haven’t liked birds since,” he said.

“They are having something of an Alfred Hitchcock festival at the Palace Drive-in,” I said.

“You two are going to a drive-in? I thought people went to them to make out?” Ruth said.

“Yeah,” I said. “I am taking my own sister to a movie so we can make out.”

There was much laughter and we were waved off, but told, “Come straight home, you two,” by Hope, Faith’s twin.

On the way to her car, she said, “Nice job, loverboy!”

As I opened the door for her to get in, I said, “Excuse me for saying this, but ever since I saw your smiling face after we made love, I realized how important you are. My brain may be overrun by my lust for you, but I will do whatever it takes to be by your side for the rest of our lives.”

“Get in, and let’s go to the movies.”

I went around, and got in, and scooted over to sit next to her. I put my hand on her thigh, and this time, she didn’t seem to mind.

“I think Hope knows something,” she said.

“What?”

“Did you see the look on her face when she said to ‘come straight home?’ Her room, with Harmony is right next to ours. We had better do our fucking on my bed, instead of yours, Steve.”

“I’ll fuck you anyplace you want me to. Understand, something please, Faith. Sex isn’t everything to me. Right now, just being in the same car as you, fills me with love and satisfaction.”

She took her right hand off the steering wheel and placed it on the front of my slacks. Putting it back on the steering wheel, she said, “When I was sixteen sex was everything, and PJ and I started to mess around, finally fucking on my seventeenth birthday.”

“Like I told you, he was my first, but he was my brother, just like you are my brother. This feels so much different than when it was PJ and me. I meant it when I said ‘I love you.’ I’m still dripping with you, Steve. We need to be careful, but we need to be a little crazy as well. OK?”

Nearing our destination, we turned off Maple Drive and finding the Drive-in all lit up outside with movies listed on the outside, and there were indeed eight Hitchcock movies and all eight Harry Potter movies.

It did look like we were going inside a circus tent, but we stopped to pay, pulled forward getting the windshield washed, and because our ticket was red, we followed the young man to the very end and pulled into the very back of theatre 8, and told to turn off the car!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.