The Sponsorship
Chapter 2: Lucas Nicholson

Copyright© 2016 by jamesbreitbart

Dad had got us tickets to the Olympic swimming events for my 15th birthday. The first final was in the 200 meter breaskstroke, and we had seats right over the starting blocks.

“So who are the Americans in this race?” My sister Katelyn asked.

“Just Jared Kelley. Montoya didn’t make it through the semis.”

“Is he the nudist one?”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, if that’s what you’re here for.”

“Why is he a nudist?” Mom asked.

“I dunno, some sponsorship thing.”

“Is he going to win?”

“No one can beat Ploznin, but he could get silver.”

“Why can’t anyone beat Ploznin?”

“You’ll have to ask his pharmacist.”

Dad laughed.

They swimmers started walking out to the pool deck. We were right behind Kelley and ended up getting a much better view than we would have liked of his ass. Mom jokingly covered my eyes with her hand as the signal went off, and they were already in the water before I could pull it away.

When they came back at the end of the first lap, Kelley was in the lead. Midway through the second lap, there was open water between him and Ploznin. I stood up and cheered as Kelley turned around and swam home for the gold. The times flashed on the scoreboard and the crowd exploded. Kelley had broken the world record by a full half-second!

“I guess we ought to register you as a nudist,” Dad remarked as we walked to the parking lot.

“Ha maybe when I get to the Olympics.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.