Little Monster: Sometimes You Get What You Want
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Gabrielle Prevot

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mika's a teenage succubus who can't get enough physical pleasure. (She has five guys in her rotation.) Olivia Jacobson is a happily-married, heterosexual, art history teacher at the local university who doesn't even know who Mika is. But when Mika marks Olivia she starts a chain of events neither one of them are fully-prepared for. Now Olivia is waking up in the middle of the night next to her husband with a cock and Mika can't stop obsessing over the woman bound to her forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Paranormal   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking  

I decided not to wake Lucas. I grabbed an outfit from the closet and got dressed in the bathroom. I don’t know exactly why. Maybe I was scared, maybe I was ashamed, I don’t know why I decided to run and hide like a little kid but I did.

When I got to the bathroom and started to get dressed, I found out that just growing a penis wasn’t the only thing that had happened to me. All of my clothes fit funny. My sleeves were just a little tight on my arms and short at the wrist, like I had bought them a size too small. My normal cup size was a large B small C, but now my breasts were floating on top of my bra. They were at least a cup size bigger. I dropped the shirt on the floor and cupped my breasts in my hands. They were bigger, there was no doubt. They had grown slightly. I turned back and forth in the mirror. Why was my body changing? What was happening to me?

I slipped back into the bedroom and found Lucas snoring. I rummaged through the semi-dark closet and grabbed a long sundress, something that would hide the fact that I wasn’t the same size as I had been.

After a quick slice of toast and a single cup of coffee, I left straight for work. I needed some space, some distance from what was happening. And even though I understood that I was taking all of the changes with me, that I was the one changing and it was impossible to escape myself, it still felt good to get away from the house.

Tears filled my eyes as I drove. Whatever was happening was more than just physical. I had felt it sitting on the couch. It was like there was a new side to my personality that only came out when it appeared. It was strong which scared me a little.

I took the long way to school as I tried to piece together all of the circumstances surrounding my sudden changes, but there really wasn’t much to go on. So far, it had only happened at night, late at night. But that was the only pattern I could find.

I took a left when I should have taken a right and cruised through the early morning. The neighborhoods were quiet. I remember there were only a few cars on the road.

When I got to school, I was an hour and half earlier than normal. Only the principal and front office administrator were in. And for some reason I wondered if they were fucking.

It caught me by surprise. My imagination’s vivid pairing of the two. I’m not normally a sexual person. I mean, Lucas and I have what I guess most people would call an average sex life. We had sex twice, maybe three times a week. We’ve experimented in the bedroom a bit - I’ve worn a wig, we’ve tried some roleplay and things on special occasions. But I have never been a crass person. I mean, I didn’t typically run around thinking about who was fucking who.

With my extra time, I grabbed a cup of coffee and wandered off to sit in my classroom. I left the lights dimmed and stared up at the theatre seating in front of my desk. I couldn’t shake it, I was lost in a sea of thoughts.

And it was so strange, I couldn’t concentrate on any one thing. I thought about waking up with a cock. I thought about the way Lucas had reacted. I thought of masturbating, the log of cock flesh in my grip as I stroked and stroked, every sensation an almost maddening pleasure.

I felt a tingle in between my legs. I looked down at the little flower pattern across my dress. That was the last place I needed to sprout a chubby. I desperately tried to think of something else, but everything in my life at the moment kept wandering back to what was happening to me. I felt like I was losing my mind.

And then the first students came in and I realized that I had been sitting there for two hours. My coffee was cold. I sat back in my chair and tried to gather my thoughts and focus on the day ahead. I smiled at some passing students and gathered the papers on my desk. But I was faking it, I had no idea what I was going to teach, hadn’t thought about once.

In the end I went with another movie, a documentary that went over some of the finer art collections in Europe after the world wars. And while the movie played, I sat at my desk and stared out into the semi-darkness.

I couldn’t see the student’s faces very well. The darkness kind of hid everyone in shadow, but I did notice a pair of students in the last row, the top row of the theatre-style seating. Through the darkness, I could just make out who they were, Lily and Howard. They were sitting side by side, alone in back row but on the same side of the room as me. The only reason I had noticed them at all was because of their movement. Once the lights had gone down they had moved their chairs closer together so they could take advantage of the darkness.

I watched them lean into each other. Lily pulled her long, blonde hair over one shoulder and laid her head against Howard. Then they kissed.

It was difficult not to stare. They started off innocent enough, short, stolen kisses and holding hands, but when they were sure they had gotten away with that, unseen or unnoticed, things progressed.

Lily leaned closer to Howard and I saw her left arm cross into his lap. There was some not-so-subtle adjustment, and then all I could see was the gentle motion of her arm, moving slowly, obviously stroking Howard in the darkness.

I wondered how big Howard’s cock was. Then I thought about Lily’s fingers. I looked away and tried not to think about the night before. The last thing I needed was a massive erection in the middle of class.

I took a breath and held it. I looked at my desk, at the handful of papers obscured by the flickering shadows. I leaned back in my chair, making sure to slide the foot of it just enough to make a little noise, enough to remind those that may have forgotten that I was still there.

The class was full, most seemed to be watching the movie. I caught a few people looking my way in the darkness.

I wondered what I looked like from out there. Was I as much in shadow as they were or was I highlighted, visible even though they themselves were not. I saw Howard shift slightly in his seat, and then straighten. I immediately thought of Lucas, the way he moved when he was about to cum especially when I gave him a hand job. Lily must have been working him well, getting him close. I wondered what their plan for the mess was. Had she brought a handful of tissues?

I remembered the way I had cum. The intense pleasure that flowed through me. A tingle of excitement crawled down my spine. Warmth spread through my belly and I closed my eyes and looked down at my knees. The memory of that feeling was almost intoxicating, like I had just swallowed a shot of whisky.

But I was still in class. The idea gripped me. A cold sweat covered my forehead. I was suddenly terrified. What if my cock came back in the middle of class, I had no idea what I would do. I mean, I had no idea how I was going to hide it. I hadn’t prepared for the possibility. I was wearing panties, boy shorts, they weren’t going to hide anything as big as my cock.

I took a couple of deep breaths and looked around my desk for some sort of distraction.

The film’s credits began to slide across the screen. Class was over. I hit a switch and as soon as the lights came on Howard slipped out of the class with his book bag and notebook strategically held in front of his waist. I caught Lily’s eye for half a second and she grinned proudly, like she knew that I knew. Then she slipped her index finger into mouth and licked it clean.

I could only shake my head. I understood temptation and lust as well as anybody.

I had ten minutes before the next class so I reloaded the movie, stepped outside the door, and watched the traffic in the hallway.

I was tired and weird. With everything that was happening I felt like I couldn’t really get a grip on the day. I couldn’t focus. Robert saw me and waved. “Morning!” I waved and thought about his complaints about the two girls in his class. At least now I had a story to match some of his.

I glanced around the moving herd and saw a head full of tight, brown curls. My heart jumped. Was it the girl from the day before, Mika? I watched her head in the sea of moving people, but she never turned and I never saw her face.

An early student stepped up to the doorway. “Are we going to watch another movie today?” He was a tall, gangly guy in his late teens, Victor, I think. He had dark hair and bushy eyebrows, if I remember right he wanted to study medicine.

“Yes,” I sighed.

“Mind if I work on my calculus?” He asked.

“No, that’s fine. There’s no quiz over the documentary.” Victor wandered into class and I looked for the girl with curly hair again. Then I stopped myself. Why was I looking for her? Why did I want to see her?

I made it through the rest of the morning without incident. I decided to try and teach my third and fourth hour classes. I couldn’t sit in the dark and worry anymore. There was nothing for it anyway, it wasn’t like I could control my new addition. It seemed to come and go whenever it wanted.

At lunch, Robert was his usual, curmudgeonly self. He sat next to me, drank coffee, ate a banana, and complained about how the current generation had no moral compass or code. “Sex to these kids is meaningless. It’s a wonder they all don’t have venereal diseases.”

A few other teachers, within earshot, rolled their eyes.

“Did that Mika girl show up today?” The question slipped out before I even realized I wanted to ask it.

“Yeah, I saw her this morning, why?” He looked up at me, one eyebrow arched.

“Just curious.” I suddenly felt guilty.

“I’d like to know how many boys in my class she’s corrupting. That little hussy.” He took a long sip of his coffee.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.