Little Monster: Sometimes You Get What You Want - Cover

Little Monster: Sometimes You Get What You Want

Copyright© 2016 by Gabrielle Prevot

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mika's a teenage succubus who can't get enough physical pleasure. (She has five guys in her rotation.) Olivia Jacobson is a happily-married, heterosexual, art history teacher at the local university who doesn't even know who Mika is. But when Mika marks Olivia she starts a chain of events neither one of them are fully-prepared for. Now Olivia is waking up in the middle of the night next to her husband with a cock and Mika can't stop obsessing over the woman bound to her forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   Fiction   Paranormal   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking  

The next morning, I waited in the Arts building until Olivia came to work. I got there at 8:30 and skipped my morning class. I needed to see her, I couldn’t believe that nothing had happened. That I had marked her and she hadn’t so much as even looked for me. I mean, I didn’t expect her to be my slave, but when you mark a person, there’s a connection, there’s a need to be with them. They kind of belonged to you.

I wished that it was like Hollywood or TV, all those movies about vampires that can like hypnotize you. I did nothing but imagine Olivia not as my slave, but a woman obsessed with me and what I had done to her. It was supposed to be a good thing. Marking her was supposed to begin a new chapter in our lives. But so far, nothing.

So, I waited. And I waited. It wasn’t until 10:15 that students started to make their way to class. The halls were bustling with people coming and going. The entire soccer team cut through the arts building for some reason, and I saw number five in my rotation, Carlos. He was at the bottom of my rotation but that didn’t mean I didn’t appreciate his tall and toned body, his baby face, or the seven inches of cock that curved up slightly.

He walked over to me in the hall and wanted to talk about the next time we could get together but I blew him off, told him to catch up with his team, and that I would text him later.

“Don’t have time for me anymore?” he pulled me close to his chest and kissed my forehead.

I could feel his cup against my belly and I won’t say I didn’t think about the way his cock curved up inside me, especially when we were doing anal and I was on top. But I didn’t have time for a quickie in the bathroom, (Something Carlos and I had done on more than one occasion.) I wanted to see Olivia. “Go!” I shooed him away when I saw Olivia coming down the hall. When he was gone, sulking and walking away like a kicked puppy, I stepped into Olivia’s line of sight.

I watched her eyes move over the crowd as she walked, but she wasn’t looking at anyone, she was just there, walking to class, in a hurried crowd.

So I stood there, you know, like a rock in a river and the students and teachers flowed around me while I stared at Olivia. And she completely ignored me. I looked down at myself, sure that I was provocative enough to get her attention. After all, she was supposed to be marked and mine. I mean, what the fuck, right?

I started toward her and I was pretty sure she glanced over me, but she didn’t really make eye contact. Now, I was livid.

Two more students walked through the door after her and I followed them in. I couldn’t take it anymore. She was going to see me. If I had to jump up and down in the middle of her class, she was going to see me. I needed her to acknowledge me. It was the only thing I could think of, maybe if we were closer together I could really see if the marking was working or not.

Of course, when I walked into the classroom, she saw me and kind of held up her hand to get my attention. “Miss?”

I got crazy excited. You know when you are on a rollercoaster and it’s at the top of the hill and it starts to move, like right at the top, and your chest is full of anticipation? That’s how I felt. “Yeah?” I stopped and met her eye. I could feel the ear to ear smile on my face. I was sure something good was going to happen. This was it.

Her eyes wandered over me and for some reason I looked down at myself like I wasn’t sure if maybe I hadn’t accidentally spilled something. Now, I can tell you. Seriously, I looked pretty hot. I had on my favorite pair of jean shorts, the ones that fit like underwear, a white tank top made of crazy thin cotton and with a neckline that was nothing but cleavage. And to set everything off? Little red flats.

“You’re in the wrong class.” Olivia’s didn’t sound stern, she wasn’t being a bitch. She was polite, like you would expect a professor to be.

I looked her over. Seriously? There was nothing. She was looking right at me, but there was no spark of recognition or attachment. Maybe my mark hadn’t worked?

“I am?” I looked around and met the eyes of four or five other students staring at me. One was a boy I recognized, one of Thomas’ friends. He grinned and licked his lips. “Sorry about that.” I turned to go. I didn’t know what else to do. I mean, what was I supposed to do, try to mark her again?

I stepped back into the hall like a lost kid. I didn’t know what to think. I was sure I had done it right. It was something you almost can’t get wrong, it’s a part of us, the ability to mark.

“Mika!” Stephanie, one of my best friends was coming down the hall. “Going to history?”

I glanced at my cell phone, I had five minutes to get to class and a text message from Tyler that read: Afternoon delight?

“Maybe,” I grinned.

“Girl, go be you. I gotta get to economics.” Stephanie pulled her top up a bit, reexamined how her tits were hanging in her tank top and then wandered off.

I watched her go. Like most of the girls on the volleyball team, she had a great pair of legs and the tank top and spandex shorts she wore showed off plenty of thigh. She was a curvy girl in all the right places.

Fuck, I was horny again which meant that I wasn’t going to be able to concentrate on much at all until I found some release. I instantly regretted sending Carlos off to practice.

I started toward the parking lot. I wasn’t going to class, it would have been a waste of time. I needed a fuck or at least to masturbate, but what I needed even more than an orgasm was some answers to some questions. I called Keera, the only other girl I knew like me.

She answered on the second ring and I realized it was just after eight where she was. “What’s up, Chiquita?” But it didn’t matter what time it was in California, Keera always sounded so goddamn happy.

“What happened when you marked Jillian?” I looked around the hall hoping to see a boy I recognized. I mean, I just needed a quickie, something to hold me over until I could get to my regular rotation. “Oh, wow, that was ages ago. What do you mean, what happened?”

“Like what happened? When you first marked her, what happened next?”

“Um, I marked her. You know, at that club we always liked to go to. We were all dancing.” I could hear the nostalgia in Keera’s voice.

Jillian and Keera had been friends for a few weeks before she was marked. I mean, Keera didn’t tell me that she had marked Jillian until almost a month later when I walked into the living room and Keera was bent over the couch with Jillian ramming her from behind.

“Did you mark someone?” Kerra sounded excited. “You bitch! Who was it? Did you try a boy or a girl?”

“A girl,” I interrupted the rapid fire interrogation, “but I don’t think it worked.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.