Vampirella on a River Cruise - Cover

Vampirella on a River Cruise

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An eighteen year old female vampire with hundreds of years of undead experience behind her. My previous vampire-related stories were not popular at all. I think it is because they are an old-fashioned sense of the genre without werewolves and Kung Fu fighting human teenaged girls to drive a stake though them at every opportunity. It is more like the Nosferatu or Bram Stoker versions.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

The part human and part vampire young girl of eighteen had been feeding on human subjects for more than a century of twisted bloodsucking. She still had the comfort of experiencing human orgasm when she was tested by a virile young human male in a way that met all her romantic expectations and would often use that framework to line up her dinner for the evening of draining delight. Of course, both she and her former nanny would never cross the line of sucking too much liquid refreshment from the subjects under their nocturnal sway.

With their special powers, they were able to sweep clean the minds of their bedmates and remove any memory of non-human contact.

Almost the entire compliment of ship’s passengers disembarked at the border of the Balkan Mountains that led to the source of the River’s rise. They would transfer to rail to either head for the Baltic ski slopes or to transit down to the crossing between two continents and enter the land of musical calling to prayer six times each day with the plaintive sounds that reminded her of religious cowardice when dealing with the truth of their unhuman existence.

Vampirella was traveling under the assumed name of Heidimarie Mueller and her mentor and former nanny was titled the “Baroness Von Rommelstein” and was reputed to be both rich and well-connected in political circles. Needless to say, their presence was considered a selling point for the cruise organizers and prospective ticket purchasers were promised up close and intimate glimpses of their upper-class lifestyles.

They had both been on a diet of love-deprived student athletes in recent months and the purer plasma had made them both appear more beautiful to the unsuspecting eye. They appealed as tasty tidbits for nocturnal fun and games to both males and females for reasons hidden deep in natural human desire. Of course, it was the young adventurers that became the appetizers on the below deck menu and the beautiful Heidimarie and mysterious Baroness dined with a gusto that would have made their master proud.

The young blood made Vampirella horny for the perks of human style love-making which did not include sampling blood types for taste and vitality. Her attraction to the muscular deck seaman was unfulfilled but she made do with the short distance travelers eager to shed their clothes and give her a ride down the river she would never forget.

“Your skin is so soft and creamy, cupcake. I am overjoyed that your friend the Baroness is occupied with that stuffy policeman from the lowlands. May I introduce you to “Count Hardbot?” He is so happy to make the acquaintance of your cute little pussy and wants to see how quickly we can make him disappear in your pretty little bush of paradise.”

The young apprentice architect was naked from the waist down and that was quite all right with the giggling Heidimarie. This version of human girl Vampirella was her crowning glory. She had brushed her pubic pelt with her special comb and brush making it lustrous and magnetic to any hard erection in close proximity. The slightly inebriated architect was on his knees in front of Vampirella and she had a firm grasp on his short hair pushing and pulling his head into the corners of her womanhood that she knew needed that sort of exercise to get her lubrication system working just right. Once she was wet enough for “burying the salami”, she would simply fall back onto the dozens of soft pillows and allow the traveler to mount her with a trace of rough treatment. In actuality, she loved the rough treatment aspects because it never failed to make her reach a much-needed climax in record time.

This time the young man put her over his knee and spanked her like she was a naughty little girl. It was the sort of treatment that sparked a flame in the eighteen year old female vampire’s breast. She had been eighteen for more than one hundred years now and her need for human blood had exploded to the point that she desired fresh feasting on a nightly basis.

“Come with me, my darling. I will make you feel like you are the Captain of this vessel. You can navigate up my dangerous channels of passion and deliver your cargo to my secret hiding place hidden in shallow waters with your expert skills to pilot through the danger of hidden disaster.”

Vampirella fell backwards onto the pillows with her knees spread wide open revealing her pink tinged center surrounded by a thick bush of curled and delicate hair. She had wanted him to lick her there but he seemed reluctant for some reason and that annoyed her enough to make her vow to suck him dryer than most in punishment for his reticence.

Karl could not believe his good luck.

This beautiful creature was twisting with carnal desire underneath him and her eyes promised him delights he had never thought possible. His fingers worked inside her thick bush and he pushed up inside her tight channel with a need to test her wetness before he made that final plunge into paradise. She was purring like a kitten now and he growled to show her who was boss. The young architect could tell she liked that sort of thing from the way she had responded to his vigorous spanking.

Vampirella took his entire length and shuddered as he plumbed her depths with his tool of destruction. When he started to slap her aroused nipples unexpectedly, she was at first humiliated and then she felt the quickening in her tightly stretched womanhood and reacted by spraying him with her special brand of female juices that helped make him even harder and more frenzied than before.

Now that he was in high gear, the young man treated Heidimarie with the lust and contempt of a true master. She trembled on the tip of his manhood and waited patiently for him to spear her yet again with his delicious shaft.

She could tell from the way his business puffed up inside her that he was ready to give her his seeds of life. It was sort of a parody to her because she was truly dead, both inside and outside, with only a slender hold on her human side to allow her to enjoy the copulation that they valued so very much. Her poor former nanny was unable to feel that any longer and made due with the transfer of blood from her victims to give her that “tingle” that was so much like an actual orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.