My Journey - Book 1: Collars - Cover

My Journey - Book 1: Collars

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Chapter 31

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Matt Russell lives a complicated life. He lives next door to his best friend, Becky and the girl of his dreams: her sister, Lana. When his life turns upside down, he finds things happening that he never could have guessed. Is it for the better or for the worst?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Crime   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Slow  

Sunday cooperated with what I had in mind, being sunny, hot and dry. I wanted to spend the day at the beach and the girls agreed. “Nothing to do with being the only guy in a group of five?” Lana asked me slyly.

I shrugged and grinned. “I’m recovered enough to swim,” I countered. “We can take lunch and make a day of it.”

That met with a lot of approval and we invited Lilly along with us, forcing us to take Lana and Collie’s cars both. We made sandwiches and packed them, towels and sunscreen into the cars and got the large cooler from the garage. We were going to fill it with ice and drinks along the way. The six of us dragged the cooler, the lunch bag and the bags with our towels and sunscreen down the beach and set up camp for the day. We had a bag for trash which we pinned down with the cooler and then we all laid out on our towels and I had the pleasure of rubbing sunscreen into all the girls. Even Lilly just shrugged and asked me to do her too. Knowing how much she was weirded out by how many girls I had, so I didn’t tease her about it, just made sure she was covered although she did squirm a bit when I ran my hands over her ass.

“You enjoyed that,” she accused.

“So did you,” I whispered back and she shrugged.

That surprised me. I expected her to deny it hotly. I laid down on my stomach, watching people arrive and make their way down the sand from the parking lot.

I jumped when I felt cold on my back and looked up to see Lana drizzling sunscreen on me. Her smirk said she had something in mind and the gleam in her eye told me that I’d like it. She ran a line of it down each of my legs and then climbed on top of me, rubbing her body against me to work the sunscreen over my back. I laughed and the other girls giggled. “Looks like fun,” Beck commented.

I was in a perfect position to watch the reactions to Lana’s escapades as people came down the sand. More than one person stumbled on their way because they were watching us. Not all of them were guys though. I turned my head and laughed. I could see the life-guard tower and there was definitely a pair of binoculars trained on us. She finally decided that I was fully covered and leaned in to bite my ear playfully before she got up, spreading the excess lotion over her stomach, chest and legs before she smoothed out my coverage with her hands and lay down again.

She turned her head toward me and grinned. I leaned my head closer and kissed her lightly before settling down to watch people filter in from the parking lot. With six of us in a group, we attracted a fair bit of attention, but we ignored it for the most part, talking among ourselves and flirting back and forth. Even Tabby got in on the action and she’d been subdued since the admission of the abuse she’d suffered. I quietly worried about her and had been giving her a larger share of my attention than normal since she needed it.

The day was idyllic and we all swam, tanned, talked and ate. There were shrieks as ice was put down more than one swimsuit bottom and we all laughed, even the victim of the prank.

By mid-afternoon we were greasy with sunscreen, covered in salt from the water, sand from the beach and sweat from the heat. We were lounging around sipping drinks from the cooler and I suspected that when we ran out of drinks, I was going to be wearing the ice-water still in the cooler. I was okay with that. Each of the girls except Lilly had been forced to dig ice out of their swimsuit, baring more skin than they should at the beach.

“Hey Bro, share the wealth!” someone said from nearby. “Save some action for the rest of us.”

I looked up and laughed. It was the same guy Lana had crotch-kicked a few weeks ago. “It’s you! How’re your balls?” I asked jauntily.

Lana looked up when I mentioned that and Beck’s eyes lit up. “It’s HIM!” She started animatedly telling the others about how he’d tried to get them to ditch me to go party with him and his friend.

The poor guy wilted visibly at recognizing us. “Jesus Christ!” he said, counting up the girls. “What do you do? Pick them up at the bus depot?”

“I treat them like people,” I told him. “Not like ‘action’.”

“Look, I don’t want any trouble,” he said, eyeing Lana warily. “I just never seen a kid that could score five girls at once, let alone hot ones. You gotta have a secret weapon, right? So share! There’s millions of girls in Boston. You can’t take ‘em all. You’d be dead in a month.”

“I just did,” I told him and sat up. He wanted a lesson and he wasn’t making an ass of himself so I’d throw him a bone. “Think about it like this, how many times a day do you think the average hot girl hears a pick-up line? A hundred? They take classes all day with guys looking to score. They hear it in the halls, in the parking lot, at their lockers, in class, in the cafeteria, on the street, the library, well, you get the point. So let’s call it an even hundred times a day. Can you guess how many times a day a hot girl hears ‘Hi, I know you must get this all the time, but I think you’re really beautiful and wanted to tell you.’ or something else honest?”

He shrugged, his brow creasing as he thought about it.

“Probably not very often, right? Most guys think about girls like they’re a life support system for a vagina. You really want to get ahead of the curve? Treat them like people. Forget they’re hot and talk to them like they’re people. The problem you had last time was you talked at the girls, not TO them. Well, that and they already have a boyfriend. That’ll happen, but so long as you’re respectful, you won’t get the field-goal treatment. Try it when you get to class this year. If they ask you about the change, tell them that you got it pointed out to you how you talked to them last year. And don’t discount apologizing for how you acted before with getting them to talk to you.”

He nodded. “I never really thought about it like that,” he admitted. “I just figured, you know...”

I nodded. All the girls were listening to the conversation with undisguised attention. “I know. When you noticed girls, they seemed unattainable. You idolized them. You couldn’t talk to them. This strategy you use works sometimes, but it’s only for the length of the party, right?”

“More or less,” he said, sitting down to talk so I didn’t have to look up at him. “I mean I’ve had some girlfriends, but never like you’re living.”

“Well, I’m a special case,” I admitted. “Look, do what I suggested and you’ll be able to count at least some of those girls as friends if you’re honest with them. Friendship might lead somewhere or it might not. If not, they might introduce you to someone you might not have gotten a chance to date without them in your corner. And don’t be afraid to take up new interests. If you meet a girl who plays soccer, then go to her practices. Learn the game. Go cheer her on. You play sports? You play better when there’s someone cheering you on, right? Do that for her. Do it for the whole team, but her especially.”

“That’ll get me a lot of grief from the other guys,” he said, dreading that particular piece of advice.

“Who would you rather have more impressed with your behavior? The guys or the girls?” I asked with a shrug. “It’s all relative. None of those guys are gonna put out for you, right? Then who cares what they think of you going to women’s soccer? You shouldn’t. In fact, if they give you shit for it and you keep going, how does that make you look to the team?”

“That’s a good point,” he said. I’d changed the way he thought about dating. Whether it held or faded away was a matter of time and how much he took the lesson to heart. “So that really works? Girls don’t think you’re a wimp or anything?”

“The ones that think you’re a wimp are the ones that you used to score with at frat parties. If that’s all you wanted, you’d keep trolling those parties.”

Lana spoke up then. “It worked on me and I certainly don’t think he’s a wimp,” she said, her tone far less hostile than it had been last time. Maybe the fact that he was talking to me rather than dismissing me was working magic on her.

The girls all nodded their agreement which seemed to sell him on the concept.

“Matt’s treated me better than anyone I’ve ever known,” Tabby said. “He’d give me the shirt off his back and take a bullet for me. I’d do the same for him.” She gave me a look and a little smile and laid her head back down.

He nodded. “That’s pretty awesome,” he said simply. “Why did no one tell me any of this before?”

I shrugged. “People might have, but said it differently so it didn’t seem to make sense. Or it could be that the people who knew when you were in high-school were friends with the girls and never hung out in the same circles you did. Either way, try it. It might not get you into bed with a girl as regularly as your approach at parties, but it gets you a whole lot closer to being able to keep a girl interested past the next morning.”

“Well, you’re obviously some kind of girl-guru, so I’d have to be pretty dumb to not listen to you, right?” he admitted.

I chuckled. “I just hope it works out for you. You might lose some friends who think you’re ‘going soft’ but you’ll gain a better class of friend as your reputation shifts.”

He nodded and offered me his hand. I shook it and he thanked me. “Look, I’m sorry for the way I acted before,” he said to me, Lana and Beck, looking back and forth between us. “I got my eyes opened today so I don’t think that guy’s gonna be around any more. If I see you around, I’ll let you know how things are going for me. I’m sure you’ll have ten girlfriends by that time.” He grinned and stood up again, waving goodbye as he walked off down the beach.

“That was a nice thing you just did,” Collie said pleasantly. “I think he actually believes it too. Too many guys like him don’t get that piece of advice. He may leave college very happy.”

“Well, it’s true. He’s not a hideous looking person. If he’s reasonably nice to people, he’ll be reasonably successful with them.” I shrugged and lay back down.

We spent the rest of the afternoon either in the water or on the towels, sunning ourselves. We finally decided that it was time to go and much to my surprise, Tabby and Collie pulled the last of the drinks out of the cooler and then carried it down to the water to dump the rest of the ice into the surf.

“I kind of expected that to end up dumped on me before we left,” I said gratefully.

“We thought about it, but there was still too much ice in it. If it had been more water, then you’d have gotten the big chill,” Lilly said. “We need to leave the cooler open a little more next time.”

I laughed along with everyone else and we packed up to go. We were in time for dinner at home, but we went out instead and ate at Dairy Queen for the ice cream afterwards. Back at home, we all took showers, Lilly going upstairs while the five of us piled into the shower. There wasn’t room for all of us, so we went in by two’s and I drew the short straw. I was also last and so had less than three minutes of hot water and then it was ice-cold. They’d gotten me anyway and I told them so when I got out, still shivering. That made Lilly’s day and I threw on a pair of shorts and went out to the back yard to bask in the early evening heat while I warmed up.

Tabby came out to sit with me and I smiled at her as we sat in comfortable silence. “You’re holding back,” she said finally, looking at me.

I returned her gaze, quizzically. “What do you mean?” I asked, genuinely confused.

“You haven’t had sex with anyone since I moved in. Collie was yesterday afternoon and that was while we were out getting my stuff,” she said. “And you wanted to cancel that to come with us. What’s up?”

“Oh,” I said, thinking about it. “Yeah. I dunno. I felt like you really needed to feel loved right now and I don’t think you’re in a good place to have sex at the moment, so I just sort of put it on the back burner for the last couple of nights. You’re important and right now, you need to be a priority.”

“Maybe I do, but that doesn’t mean everyone else isn’t important too,” she pointed out.

I frowned at that and nodded. “Lana and Beck have been super patient in all this. Have they mentioned it or are you noticing it before it becomes a problem, like you did with my course schedule?”

“Mostly me noticing, but I think Lana wanted to drag you into the shower earlier and that thing with the sunblock was kind of intense,” she said.

I nodded in agreement at that. “I dunno where she came up with it, but it’s a good thing she stopped. The lifeguards were watching us and not the water. Are you okay with that right now?”

She nodded. “I think I’d like to see how you and Lana make love. She strikes me as the kind of girl that’s into soft and gentle and I’ve never had that. I’d like to see it.”

I nodded. “Beck, on the other hand, is sometimes a little frightening. She likes it rough and hard and kinky.”

“Yeah, Collie mentioned what she said to her old roommate. That’s kind of twisted, but at the same time, it’s true too. That’ll be something to see all on its own.”

“Yes, it will. Did you tell the others that you were coming to talk to me about this?”

She shook her head. “Just that I wanted a moment alone to ask you something.”

“Okay. Lana’s got me tonight and then Beck gets to try to kill me tomorrow and we’ll see how you feel after seeing both of those events,” I chuckled thinking about what Beck might come up with, with an audience present.

I took her hand and we went back into the house. I saw Lana talking to my mother and let Tabby’s fingers slip out of mine as I crossed the room. Mom was saying something to Lana and I just walked up to them, took Lana’s face in my hands and kissed her deeply, not bothering with explanations.

Her eyes widened in surprise, but a moment later, she slipped her arms around me and moaned pleasantly into the kiss. That put an effective end to any discussion in the room as everyone stopped to watch. She was breathless when we broke the kiss and I didn’t wait for her to ask anything, just took her hand and led her downstairs. A second later, I heard scrambling behind us and we were joined by the rest of the girls. I never looked back and never hesitated.

We stopped and lit our scented candles, knowing that we’d need them later. With the candles burning, we returned to each other, kissing more passionately. I started undressing her unhurriedly, aware of the others slipping into the room behind us, but ignoring them. They were the audience tonight. Lana was my world. Her hands pushed my shorts down, leaving me as naked as I’d been in the shower as I fumbled with the buttons on the light sundress she’d donned after her own. I pushed the straps off her shoulders and it slid down her body to the floor. She hadn’t bothered with panties or bra when she’d gotten dressed and we wrapped our arms around each other, touching each other everywhere as our tongues dueled.

I guided her to the bed and she surprised me by turning me at the last moment and pushing me down onto the mattress instead. She crawled on top of me and kissed me again before turning and I knew what she was planning. She swung a leg over my head and settled her weight on my chest and stomach as I felt her fingers take hold of my cock lovingly.

I wrapped my arms around her, grabbing her ass with both hands and pulling her beautiful pussy down onto my waiting lips. She groaned as I licked my tongue over her pussy slowly, tasting her for the first time in far too long. I wriggled my tongue into her tight channel as I felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock.

It was my turn to groan as she bobbed up and down on my length, tickling her gag reflex before taking a deep breath and sliding it down into her throat, her nose nuzzling my balls as she swallowed reflexively, making me buck my hips and pushing a fraction of an inch deeper into her throat.

“Holy shit!” I heard Tabby gasp, seeing that.

I smiled and felt proud of my Lana as I took up the challenge and dove into her pussy. I nibbled on her lips and ran my tongue the whole length of her slit before I wriggled my tongue against her clit. That forced an obscene slurping noise from her throat as she tried to gasp around my cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.