My Journey - Book 1: Collars - Cover

My Journey - Book 1: Collars

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Chapter 28

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Matt Russell lives a complicated life. He lives next door to his best friend, Becky and the girl of his dreams: her sister, Lana. When his life turns upside down, he finds things happening that he never could have guessed. Is it for the better or for the worst?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Crime   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Slow  

Thursday turned out to be another exceptional day as most days in August were. I rode my new bike to watch Becky play baseball, cheering her on and accepting some good-natured teasing directed at both of us from the other teammates. When the game was over, we rode back to the house and got ready to go meet Collie for lunch.

If there was going to be one drawback to the new living arrangements, it was going to be the commute for Collie in the mornings. We’d have to make sure her car was up to the wear and tear. I wasn’t going to go so far as to buy her a new one, but we’d take it to a mechanic and get it checked for problems.

We had a pleasant lunch together at a place near her apartment and she warned us that her roommate was prying for information about us. I nodded, aware that she was concerned about appearances.

“If you’re worried about your reputation on campus, I can be your new boyfriend’s younger brother and company. If you’re worried about mine, let her talk to Lana about me. She seemed interested in bragging,” I said with a smile.

She shook her head. “Not worried about my rep,” she said, looking concerned. “I’m more worried that she’ll try to get herself invited along and I don’t want that.”

“Then the matter is settled,” I said simply. “I won’t accept her. Unless your roommate is Scarlett Johansson. If you’re sharing an apartment with Scarlett Johansson and didn’t tell us, there’s spankings in your future. A lot of them,” I joked and they all giggled.

“I just think she might try to corner you and try to get into your pants,” she said softly, clearly worried about that.

“If she tries, then she’s in for a beating untold of in the modern era. I’m sure the three of you can give her the three-hand bitch-slap of all time. But even if she did manage to get into my pants, which she won’t, she’s delusional if she thinks that translates into being one of my girls, because it won’t. Worst-case scenario is that she separates me and starts trying to put the moves on me. I have you and Lana and Beck and Tabby. You’re all angels. She’s a party girl with delusions. Try not to worry about it. We already think of you as family. Your opinion matters. If she’s the living embodiment of feminine sexuality, I’m still taking you home and leaving her behind.”

She blushed a little under the praise, but perked up considerably, I noticed. I got the feeling that she was feeling like she might pale in comparison to her roommate, but she’d been with me in the hospital and since and that made her important to me. I’d even take her over Scarlett Johansson because of what she meant to me.

“So how did your folks take the news about you moving?” I asked, wanting to change the topic a little.

“I haven’t actually told them,” she admitted sheepishly. “I don’t talk to them a lot. We ... aren’t really close.”

There was a story there, but I wasn’t going to drag it out of her so soon after smoothing out her last anxiety. I nodded and we finished up lunch quickly before we split up to drive the short distance to her place. I’d ridden with her and Lana and Beck had ridden together. When we got out, I looked up at her building and decided it was a pretty nice place, all things considered. It was four stories and looked to have some large windows facing the street. It would make a really nice house, but I wasn’t sure how many apartments there were. The building wasn’t huge though.

We got inside and I quickly counted the doors in the mailbox at eight. That was two per floor. Not so bad. Her place was on the third floor and there was no elevator so it was up the stairs. If it was summer outside, it was the depths of Hell inside the stairwell. We were all light-headed and sweating after the climb through Boston’s largest sauna.

We stopped outside 3B and she looked at us with anxiety still in her eyes. I kissed her gently and promised it would be okay. Whatever she saw in my face calmed her some and she nodded, taking out her key and opening the door.

Her roommate was sitting inside reading a book when the door opened. She looked up and smiled at us widely, her eyes gleaming with the promise of more information. “Hi!” she gushed, bouncing to her feet to greet us. Bouncing was the operative word. She was a pretty girl with brown eyes and hair, but her most outstanding asset was her chest. She was easily a DD and probably whatever came after that or more. She was clearly okay with using her tits as weapons to bludgeon men into agreeing with whatever she told them. I didn’t know if she was wearing a bra, but if she was, it failed. She was bouncing and jiggling as she hopped up off the couch, clad in a white t-shirt that left her midriff bare, a pair of tight yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination and a full make-up and hair treatment. “I’m Manda! You’re Colette’s friends?”

The girls were a little stunned at the sight of her. Collie looked embarrassed and I could understand why. It was the same reason I’d be intimidated if a guy came to greet my girls with a cock the size of a salami and a tongue long enough to count as a tentacle. Tits like Manda’s were an instant show of dominance among girls. I’d understand this dynamic more in later years. Right now, they sort of dominated the room and I realized that no one was speaking.

“Yep,” I said lightly, breaking the spell. “I’m Matt and this is Lana and Beck. We’re here to get Colette’s things. She’s moving in today.”

“Cool!” she gushed and looked past us into the hall as if looking for someone else. “Your boyfriend not coming?” she asked Collie and I suppressed a laugh with great difficulty.

“Not yet,” I said, keeping the perverted tone out of my voice when I said it. “Her boyfriend’s hoping to cum later.”

Manda brightened up at that and assumed that I meant that he was on his way. She bounced on her toes and clapped her hands in delight. The gesture had the added bonus of pushing her tits up and together as she clapped, flaunting them obscenely. I was aware that the material of her shirt was particularly thin and her nipples were clearly visible now that I looked. My question about the bra answered without asking.

I frowned suddenly and thought that this wasn’t her flirting behavior. This was her. She didn’t know I was the boyfriend. She just acted like this for anyone’s benefit. I suggested that we get started, disturbed a little by the glimpse I’d had of Manda’s personality.

We went into Collie’s room and to my dismay, Manda wanted to help. I could only imagine what trouble the girl could get into bending over to put something in the car, but we couldn’t very well refuse her without being rude, so I resolved instead to try to have a word with Collie about her.

It turned out that Collie had prepared ahead of time and most of her stuff was packed. I went to tackle a box of books only to have it pulled out of my hands insistently by Collie. “You’re still mending,” she said firmly and nodded her head to a laundry basket on the floor in the corner.

I took the rebuke of my capabilities in stride and took the significantly lighter load down to the car with her while the girls took bags ahead of us. After three trips, we were all sweating and while all my girls looked delicious in a fine sheen of sweat, Manda’s shirt was getting thinner with each minute. There were sweat patches on the light gray material of her yoga pants that were practically pornographic in the way they accentuated her sexual assets.

We were all sitting on the lawn outside between loads and I asked Collie if there was a convenience store nearby. She pointed down the street. I said that I wanted something to drink and asked her to take a walk with me. We got drink orders from everyone and the two of us started down the block leaving Lana and Beck with the living sex toy.

“You were WORRIED about that?” I asked incredulously when we were out of earshot. “Really?”

She shrugged uncomfortably. “You see her. She’s...” She shrugged again, unable to articulate it.

“Vacant? Vacuous? Obvious? Shallow? Damaged? Desperate?” I supplied helpfully. “Honestly, for a second, I couldn’t believe she was real. She seems like she was designed in a lab for use in the porn industry. But then when she thought your new boyfriend was late, I realized she wasn’t performing for my benefit. That’s just who she is. There’s nothing behind those eyes. That’s a revolting thought. I don’t think she has a thought that isn’t sex. Whether it’s having it, displaying it or suggesting it with every movement, word or look.”

She nodded, but my disturbed reaction made her a lot more comfortable. “I know. She doesn’t do much except party and have sex. I was really worried that her boobs would turn you on.”

I shook my head. “Nope. If I were to actually sit down and talk to her about her career goals and give her advice, it would be to move out to California, get into high-end porn, stay out of the drugs, fuck herself silly, meet a nerd at one of the trade shows and marry rich at 26 with a lifetime of fun to her credit and a man that’s thrilled with her in his bed and lounging by his pool. She’s not getting anything from me except a soda and that piece of advice if it comes up.”

She nodded and looked more relaxed than she had all day. We went inside the store and bought everyone’s drinks. We got ice-cream sandwiches from the freezer for on the way back and started back, eating them quickly before they melted in the heat. When we got back, the girls were still where we’d left them and Lana looked like she wanted to talk to me about something. I passed out drinks, saving hers and mine for last and sat behind her, pulling her back against my chest, so we could whisper back and forth without the others hearing. They knew we were talking, but there was only one topic of conversation it could be.

“She’s...” Lana started, whispering softly in my ear and I nodded.

“I know,” I breathed, nuzzling her ear. “It’s like someone hollowed out her personality and poured in stripper instructions.”

She shivered and sighed, leaning back against me more, but nodded. “Yeah. It’s like she can’t turn it off. She was giving us man-catching tips.”

“You did it right. You caught me young and trained me to adore you,” I said playfully.

She nodded with a very smug smile on her face. “She can’t WAIT to meet Collie’s boyfriend,” she said suggestively.

“And the Devil in you wants to introduce her,” I finished with a chuckle, kissing her neck and making her sigh contentedly.

“Oh yes. I think it might actually be good for her.”

I looked at her curiously, but shrugged. She got up and took her drink over to where the other three were sitting and tapped Collie on the shoulder. “Your boyfriend’s here,” she told her with a smirk and sat down next to Beck. Collie looked stricken for a moment, looking at me.

Manda had perked up like a hound on point and followed Collie’s glance, thinking he must have parked further down the block. I gave Collie a reassuring smile and she nodded. She got up from where she was sitting and came over to sit where Lana had just been, letting me wrap my arms around her. She was tense and I knew that she was nervous.

“Relax,” I said, with my lips at her ear. “You’re where you belong, with your Master’s arms around you.”

She fidgeted and I shushed her protests. “You BELONG,” I reminded her. “She DOESN’T. Pity her, but never fear her. She can’t take your place. It’s YOUR place and it’s forever if you want it.”

She shivered and whatever was on her face, I could see approval in Lana’s face and shock in Manda’s.

I kissed her neck and reminded her that this was where her collar was going, proving to everyone that she was mine. That made her positively melt against me and she turned her head to look at me with her beautiful eyes, like deep pools I could use to gaze into her soul. I kissed her and she whimpered against my lips, kissing me back passionately.

“YOU?!!?” Manda blurted out. “She said her new man was a Harvard student and well, you’re...”

We broke our kiss and both of us turned to look at her. “So young?” I supplied.

“Well, yeah!” she nodded in agreement.

“When we’re 50, a few years won’t matter,” I pointed out.

She seemed to consider that for a moment. “Okay, I guess, but you were just making out with her.” She pointed out, gesturing to Lana.

“So,” I said dismissively. “I’m hardly the first guy to have more than one girlfriend at the same time. Collie’s moving in with all three of us.”

She turned toward Beck and gaped at her. “You too?” she asked, floored.

Beck hooked her finger in the collar to draw attention to it. “Collie’s is ordered. We’re gonna take her home and fuck her every second she’s not studying something and we might interrupt that if we’re in the mood and she needs the break,” Beck told her in the same voice she might have used to explain which drawers of the dresser were hers.

Collie shifted against me. We hadn’t discussed this, but I suppose it was time to clue her in. “Lana and Beck want you as much as I do,” I assured her. “You, little girl, are about to be more loved by more people than you probably anticipated.” She squirmed against me and when she turned her head for another kiss, there was a lot less restraint in it.

“That’s fucked-up!” Manda declared, making us break our kiss so that Collie could have a say.

“No, it’s not,” she said firmly. “You came to college to marry someone rich and successful, right? Well, when you’re forty and you feel like he’s maybe getting bored or tired of you, what would you do? Would you pretend not to notice if he starts fucking his secretary? Would you divorce him and hope that there’s no prenuptial agreement? Or would you let him have another girl on the side to keep him happy, satisfied and excited? You’d have the best chance of keeping him and making him think he’s lucky to have you if you brought the woman to him and the two of you made love to her together.”

“So which one of you is the wife and which of you is on the side?” she asked.

“No one’s on the side,” I told her. “I started with Lana and then Beck came into our lives. The three of us were lovers. No one was tacked on. No one was the side-action. When it came to Colette and her friend Tabitha, we decided as a trio that WE wanted them. When it came together, it was as equals. Lana and Beck and Collie are all going to share my bed. Our other lover has a place close to her school for convenience, but we care for her just as much as Collie.”

“You’re, what, fifteen?” she protested as if she was making the final damning point.

I smiled and shook my head. “Not ‘til next summer.”

“Jesus Christ, Colette!” she hissed. “Cradle robber, much?!”

“You assume she pursued me,” I laughed. “My father set her up with us.” I was having fun watching her higher brain functions burn out with every revelation. “He thought we’d be good to her and she’d be good to us in return.”

“Yeah, right! Your father set you up with someone five years older than you. I really believe that.”

“Well, his relationship with Collie hadn’t panned out so he tried to set her up with someone that had better tools to take care of her,” I said smugly.

“Your father and Colette...” she was looking at each of us, like she wasn’t sure what to believe any more. “What about their parents. Do your mothers and fathers know you’re sharing a boyfriend?”

I sat back, curious how they were going to answer her. “This should be good,” I murmured to Collie who giggled.

“Well, Beck is my sister, so only one mother and one father between us,” Lana said sweetly. “Daddy and Mom bought us our bed when we all moved in together. Mom occasionally comes by to watch us when we’re doing something new just in case we need guidance.”

Her eyes looked like they were going to come out of her head. “You’re SISTERS!??!” she hissed, shocked. “And your mother WATCHES you have sex?!!?”

“It all makes perfect sense,” Lana declared, unfazed by the reaction. “Matt fell in love with me the first time he saw me nine years ago. My little sister fell in love with him at the same time. Neither of them said anything until about a month ago when Matt told me. We got together and when Beck found out, she told me how she felt. I could either break his heart so she could have him, break her heart so I could have him or break society’s rules so we could both have him. What would you have done? Choose the man you loved or the sister you loved? It works for us and that’s all that matters.”

Manda thought about that and nodded eventually. “Okay, that part I can understand. Maybe not agree with, but I can understand it. But your mother watches?!!? That’s just too weird.”

“Not so weird,” Beck chimed in. “The first time he put it in my ass, she wanted to make sure we did it right and it didn’t hurt. Then if one of us passes out, she’s around to help us get to the shower to clean up, fixes us a snack and then puts us to bed. We never did that for her the time she had sex with Matt,” she said casually to Lana. “Next time, we’ll stick around.”

“Wait! What?!!?” Manda blurted and Collie looked at me questioningly. I whispered that I’d explain, but thought Becky was about to tell most of the story.

Becky looked at Manda like she was simple, which, I suppose, she really was. “Well, let’s be honest. You’re no virgin, right? How much sex have you had that was bad?”

Manda shrugged. “A lot, I guess.”

“And how much sex has been okay, but nothing you’d miss if you weren’t getting it?”

“A lot of that too, I suppose.”

“So the vast majority of your sex life has been bad or so-so. Have you ever had sex so good that you’d chew your own arm off to get it again?”

“No sex is THAT good, honey,” Manda laughed and I knew that Beck was about to make her head explode.

“Oh dear,” I murmured so only Collie could hear me.

“Matt was my first,” Beck said. “He was my sister’s first. Neither of us have had bad sex. Neither of us have ever had so-so sex or good sex or great sex. The only sex we’ve ever had is the kind that’s so intense that we pass out. We’ve both had to be carried to the shower afterwards. We keep smelling salts on our night table.”

It was kind of surreal sitting there on the grass in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday watching my fourteen year old lover brag to a full-grown woman who looked like a porn star that she’d never had sex as bad as Manda’s best time.

“Now I know you’re lying,” Manda said smugly, crossing her arms beneath her tits and shaking her head in denial. “There’s no way anyone is THAT good.”

Beck shrugged indifferently. “Suit yourself. I’m just telling you why Mom couldn’t keep her hands off him. Even if he was lousy in bed, he treats us all like Princesses and knows how to take care of us.”

“Because a fourteen year old can take care of three women,” she said skeptically.

I was about to answer when Collie spoke up. “He paid my tuition,” she said. “He bought my books and my new laptop and told me to quit my job and move in with him so I could get the best marks I could,” she told her roommate.

“Where does a fourteen year old kid get that kind of money?” she asked, blindsided.

“Malpractice lawsuit,” I supplied, stretching the truth some. “Sued the hospital that mistreated me. I had to have emergency surgery and be resuscitated because of their mistakes. It’s not like I need to save for college, I have a full ride to Harvard for as long as I really need at this point. It covers books, computers and everything else I might need. I take care of my girls. When I leave Harvard, I’ll have a half-dozen degrees and probably a Masters or two and a doctorate if I’m bored. If I don’t make enough money in my career to support my girls for the rest of their lives, between my salary, Collie’s, Tabby’s, Lana’s and Beck’s when they finish college, we’ll be making seven figures a year as a family. I’d say that’s worth rolling a little of my settlement over into four of the most beautiful women in the world.”

“You seriously have enough money to pay for their college?” she said, surprised.

I chuckled. “Epic sex, she flatly refuses to believe, but this part is plausible.” I shook my head in disbelief. “Yeah. I can pay for them to go to school. If Collie wants to go to a different school or start a different degree from scratch the money’s there for that, no questions asked.”

“And you’re not worried that they’re just going to get their degree and take off?”

“Not in the slightest. If any of my girls needs to move on in order to make the most of life and be happy, then I’ll kiss them lovingly, miss them terribly and know that I gave them all the tools to succeed. That’s the kind of love I have for my girls. Is it still fucked-up that the four of us are going to sleep in the same bed?”

“deeply,” she said. “Are you, like, hung like a tank cannon or something.”

I looked at Lana, knowing she’d wanted Collie to use her answer. She grinned at me and cleared her throat to get Manda’s attention.

“I’d say he’s about this long,” she said, tilting her head back and tapping her throat about where she thought I reached. As mature as we were, we were still teenagers. We liked to shock and liked attention and Lana was enjoying the effect she was having on Manda.

“You take him that deep?” she asked, feeling less certain of herself by the minute.

“All the time. I love it. He knows just how long I can go before I start to see stars and then he backs off and lets me take a few breaths before he goes deep again,” she preened in the incredulity of this older girl who’d prided herself on being a sex bomb.

“That,” I whispered in Collie’s ear, “is how you handle a girl who thinks her tits make her a great lay.”

She giggled and kissed me again. “I don’t think I can do what she’s describing,” she said with a little sadness.

“Neither can Beck and I don’t love her one little bit less for it. You each have something unique that makes you special. We’ll find yours together and then we’ll celebrate it the same way.”

She sighed contentedly and pulled my arms around her tighter.

“Alright!” Manda said finally. “I’m sold!”

“Sold?” I asked, wondering who was trying to sell her something.

“Yeah,” she said. “Clearly everyone’s trying to get me to fuck you by bragging about how awesome you are.”

I felt Collie stiffen in my arms and I gave her a squeeze.

“I don’t think that was their intention,” I said, amused. “You’re a woman who’s had some experience with sex. After you have great sex, you want to brag about it, right? They’re no different.”

“Still,” she said with a shrug that made her tits flounce. “Smart, hung and knows how to use it? Where do I sign?”

I noticed she’d skipped generous, but I’d eat those yoga pants she was on display in if it had escaped her notice. “That’s understandable, Manda, but even if I was interested in taking you up on that offer, Collie’s coming home today. She gets my attention. She’s earned it and she’s worth it. I think mostly we all wanted to let you know that Collie’s not leaving to abandon you for a better deal. She’s being welcomed home to her family. I, at least, wanted you to understand that it wasn’t a financial decision. She BELONGS with us and we belong with her. I hope you’re happy for her and stay friends with each other.”

“You’re not even interested?!” she asked incredulously. “Come on. EVERY guy’s interested. I saw you looking earlier.”

I laughed a little. “Of course I looked Manda,” I said, explaining. “You’re practically naked and you know it. Your nipples are visible from here and those yoga pants could be painted on. I’d have to be dead two days not to notice. You’re an attractive woman and the effect is ... well, I doubt I have to tell you that you did a good job putting yourself together to entice. You did it on purpose. You knew what you looked like. Look around though. I have three of the most beautiful women in the world coming home with me and Tabby is stunning too. They all want each other as well as me. If I were killed tomorrow in a freak accident, my life would still have been complete. How can one woman compete with the four of them, no matter how well she does herself up?”

She shrugged. “I’ve been with girls before too,” she said simply. “That’s nothing that would gross me out.”

I frowned and shared a look with my girls. “Should we tell her the rest?” I asked. “She still doesn’t have the full picture.”

Becky grinned and took the decision into her own hands. “Our necklaces,” she said, touching her collar, “lock in the back. He has the key. If we ever ask to be released, he’ll give us the key and then never touch us again. When he put it around my neck, I belonged to him. When I take it off, I won’t. When Collie’s collar arrives, she’ll wear it for as long as I will and I’ll wear mine forever.”

“Me too,” Lana piped in. Collie nodded in agreement.

She looked back and forth between the three girls and then finally at me. I nodded that what the girls had said was right. “When I call them my girls, I mean it. I somehow get the impression that you want to be the one in charge when you settle in with a guy. Besides, sex with Beck would scare you.”

“Scare me?” she asked skeptically, glossing over the rest of what was said. “Come on. What could she come up with that would scare me?”

I smiled. “That is not a conversation for sitting in the sunshine on a public street,” I said, letting her imagination wonder what could be that extreme compared to what she’d already been told.”

She was on her feet in a heartbeat and pulled the lanyard with her keys from around her neck to open the building so we could go inside. I almost laughed. “She’s so turned on that she’d do anything to get laid right now,” I whispered to Collie who was still nervous about the talk that was going on. “It’s such a shame that she’s not going to get into my pants no matter what she does. You’re the only one who’s getting laid tonight unless you feel like sharing,” I promised and bit her neck gently, marking my territory before I withdrew my hands and let her get up.

We went back inside and I noticed there was a considerable amount of sway in Manda’s hips as she climbed the stairs. She clearly had an itch that she wanted scratched. Unless one of the girls was interested in her, she was going to have to do the scratching herself. I’d promised myself to Collie tonight and I wasn’t about to change that for any reason.

We got back to the apartment and I went to Collie’s room for another load of things, intending to get the room emptied and put things by the door for ease. When I got back to the living room, everyone else was seated and waiting for me. I put the box I was holding by the door and realized that this issue wasn’t going away until we put Manda out of her misery. Rather than sit on the couch with Beck and Lana, I went to the love seat with Collie and pulled her around so that she could lean back against me with both of us facing Manda’s chair.

“Alright,” she said eagerly. “We’re off the street. What’s so much worse than you guys being bondage freaks?”

I smiled. “Beck’s rather fond of rough treatment,” I said lightly, trying to gauge her reaction.

“Big deal,” she rolled her eyes. “What girl hasn’t been fucked a little harder than normal?”

I shook my head. “Beck doesn’t just like a little extra force on the hip action,” I told her. “She wants it rough and dirty and loud. It could easily look like rape if she wasn’t screaming for me to hit her harder, pull her hair harder, choke her harder, call her worse names and generally degrade her like I hate her.”

She squirmed uncomfortably at that. “I don’t think I’d like that,” she admitted. “Why would you want that?”

Beck shrugged. “I know he loves me. He shows me the tender side of his love all the time. When he comes to watch me play baseball or when he wraps his arms around me or when he kisses me. I want all of him though. The rough side of him is harder to get to. That’s the challenge. I love it when I can get him to slap me really hard or spit in my face or call me his whore. When he does that, I have all of him. The parts he wants me to see and the parts he doesn’t even like to show to himself. That’s kind of fucking awesome when he gets into it and I don’t have to ask him any more. Maybe it’s weird and fucked-up and perverted, but it’s when I know he loves me the most because he doesn’t hide it from me. And I like it myself. The pain is kind of a shock. It takes me out of just getting wrapped up in how much he makes me cum. It brings me around and I’m more aware of it. I love it. It’s like being woken up just so you can enjoy it all over again. Best feeling ever.”

I was lazily massaging Collie’s shoulders and she was melting against me, making contented cooing noises when I hit a spot that really needed attention.

“How the fuck do fourteen year old kids end up getting into this much fucked-up sex?” she asked, clearly stunned not only by the revelations, but by the clear, concise way Beck had explained why she got off on degradation. Some of it had been a surprise to me, but we’d never really talked about it like we were talking today.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.