My Journey - Book 1: Collars
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Matt Russell lives a complicated life. He lives next door to his best friend, Becky and the girl of his dreams: her sister, Lana. When his life turns upside down, he finds things happening that he never could have guessed. Is it for the better or for the worst?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Crime   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Slow  

The next morning, I was awakened by lips on mine. I opened my eyes and Lana shifted against me, kissing me again. She moved her lips to my ear and kissed me softly. “I need you!” she whispered urgently. “I wish we could make love, but right now I need you to make me cum. Please?” she begged, her hand tightening on my chest where she was resting it.

Instead of answering her, I slipped my arms around her and pulled her closer, kissing here passionately. I’d been surrounded by naked girl every night this week and my own urges were taking over. I held her against me with one arm while we kissed.

I slowly slid my free hand from her back, along her side and cupped her breast gently.

She groaned and pushed against my hand, encouraging me to continue. I kneaded the breast in my hand softly, delighted that I could feel the nipple harden against my palm. She responded more enthusiastically, moving against me. I released her breast and she whimpered into my mouth in frustration until I brushed my fingers over the surface of it, searching out the nipple. I pinched it lightly and rolled it between my fingers and pulling on it gently. She squeaked loudly and went wild, attacking my tongue with hers, the firm treatment exactly what she wanted from me this morning.

I turned her over so we were spooned together and leaned over her shoulder so we could keep kissing while I pawed softly at both her breasts. She groaned and was writhing against me constantly, turned on beyond reasoning with. She was right. She needed me this morning.

We were both surprised when the room was flooded with soft light and we broke our kiss. I looked up and saw Becky smirking at us. “You didn’t think I was gonna be able to sleep through this, did you?” she asked, sitting up to watch us, propped up against the pillows beside us.

I chuckled and pulled Lana over more on top of me while I pulled on her nipples firmly, making her groan and whine while I kissed her neck and sucked on the soft skin of her earlobe.

My cock was wedged into the crack of her ass and she ground against me, the head sliding deliciously between her cheeks and teasing her ass as she worked her hips against me.

I knew we were both too turned on to last long at this point and I let go of her tits, one hand slithering up to her throat to close around it just under her chin. She shuddered as I turned her head to look at me. I kissed her hard and then added a little pressure on her throat to guide her down toward my waist. She got the idea right away and slid smoothly where my hand was directing her.

She rolled over on her stomach and slid between my thighs. She’d told me what she wanted from me and I was comfortable doing this for her, but I enjoyed it myself. The rush of power was as thrilling as anything we’d done. I cupped her chin and looked at her lovingly for a moment, my thumb stroking her cheek before I moved both hands to the sides of her head and pulled her slowly onto my cock.

I stole a glance at Becky as Lana’s lips closed around me and smiled. She was idly teasing one nipple, while the other hand was playing lazily between her thighs as she was watching me slowly fuck her sister’s mouth. That thought alone was so delicious that I nearly came from the kink of being in bed with these two gorgeous sisters.

The whole situation closed in on my thoughts, compressing them into the one animalistic need to satisfy my urges. I pulled Lana’s head down firmly and bucked my hips at the same time, pounding my cock into her throat with a lewd choking sound from her.

Becky’s eyes went wide as she saw how far I’d thrust into Lana’s mouth. She’d only been able to take about half my length, but she hadn’t been trying to get it all in. I held Lana in place for a few moments and thrust my hips up and down rapidly, stroking my length into her throat with more choking sounds and the sound of my balls slapping against her chin as I fucked her hard. I pounded against her lips rapidly until I needed a rest. I could tell from the way she was turning red that she needed me out of her throat long enough to take a few deep breaths so I dropped back to the mattress and guided her head up and down again, keeping well back from her throat while her nostrils flared.

I looked over at Becky and she was frigging her pussy harder, pulling at one nipple and then the other so hard that it stretched out her small breasts. Her nipples were already bright red from the abuse and the color was flaring out across her chest as she kept yanking them roughly.

Lana’s color was starting to return to normal, so I pulled her head back down on my cock all the way to the base and I felt her tongue on my balls as she stuck it out to tickle them while her throat muscles squeezed and milked me deliciously. The three of us were moaning constantly and I had no doubt that Lana’s hands were busy between her own legs like Becky’s were.

We went on like that for what seemed like hours, but was probably only a few minutes. I pulled her off my cock to breathe and then pushed her back down so I could feel her throat close around me like a vice. Finally, I couldn’t take it any more and threw my head back, groaning loudly and tensing up as I pulled her all the way down again, firing off the first spurt directly down her throat before letting go of her head.

Dutifully, she pulled back and hammered her head up and down, sucking as hard as she could while I writhed and tensed against the intense pleasure as I blasted shot after shot into her mouth. She was cupping my balls with one hand and jerking my shaft with the other one while she milked the last few dribbles from my length.

When I collapsed back onto the pillows finally, she leaped into my arms, kissing me hard and feeding some of my cum into my mouth. I know I’d given her a lot more than that and when she pulled back, there was a look of mischief in her eyes that I’d come to know well. She had her lips tightly closed and I wondered what she had in mind.

She climbed off me and pulled Becky into her arms, kissing her like she’d done with me, sharing my cum with her sister. It was the hottest thing I’d ever seen. Becky was surprised at first, but whatever she saw in my face told her I was excited and instead of protesting, she put her arms around Lana and the two of them kissed passionately, my cum moving between their mouths.

They kissed sloppily, drool and cum smearing across their lips and chins and cheeks as they made out with more and more passion. I rose to my knees beside them and slipped my hands over their asses, down between each of their thighs and started to stroke and finger them wanting to make them cum, but knowing that I couldn’t dip my tongue into those folds with my cum still in my mouth.

I watched, fascinated as they kissed, one hand on each clit, stroking them as they moaned into each others mouth. Two sets of hips rolled and bucked against my fingers as I stroked them. I caught Becky’s larger clit between my index finger and thumb and I stroked it like a miniature cock. She stiffened and whimpered, clinging to Lana as she came hard, making small little squeaking sounds as she plastered her lips to her sister’s. Lana wasn’t far behind her and Becky hadn’t quite calmed down when Lana tensed up like a coiled spring before thrusting her hips down harder on my hand and throwing her head back, groaning loudly at the ceiling.

The three of us collapsed back onto the pillows and touched, stroked, hugged and kissed tenderly for the next hour. They’d broken the taboo of incest and I pulled them both close to me, wanting them both to know that I loved them as much, if not more, for what we’d just shared.

We were truly joined in that moment, each of us lover to the other two. It felt good and right. One of us pulled the blanket back over us and we drifted off, napping in a tangle of limbs that would be the way we slept from now on.

I didn’t know how long we slept this time, but there was a knock on the door and I lifted my head. The light was still on from before so we weren’t in darkness

“Come in,” I said softly, unable to get up without waking the girls.

The door clicked open and Patty stuck her head in and smirked at me. The girls were still out like a light and we all looked exceptionally tussled. Seeing us covered, she opened the door all the way and came all the way in. She pulled the office chair over to the foot of the bed and sat down facing the bed.

“This room reeks of sex, Matt,” she said softly, wrinkling her nose and grinning. “You didn’t put anything anywhere it shouldn’t be, right?”

I shook my head. “If we decide we really can’t wait for October, I promise we’ll use condoms, but I think we’d all rather not use those, at least not for the first time.”

She nodded. “So long as you three don’t make me a grandmother before you all get through college, that’s all I ask.” She looked at the girls passed out like that and smiled, a little misty eyed. “Sometimes it’s a little hard not to think of them when they were little. You’re all growing up so fast. I think I understand a little better why Daniel’s parents and mine fought us so hard at first.”

“Starting to think we should have less freedom and more controls?” I asked gently.

She shrugged. “Yes and no,” she admitted. “You’re all my babies. I still think of you all as the kids that cried when you skinned your knees. It’s a little easier with you in some ways. Not because I didn’t carry you myself or change your diapers, but because you’re a boy and boys will be boys, but also because you’ve worked hard as long as I’ve known you to be more of an adult. The things you say should only come out of the mouth of someone decades older than you and that’s pretty much always been the case. You were always a miniature adult in a lot of ways.” She smiled affectionately.

I gently kissed Lara’s head as she slept. “Her fault,” I told her. “She made me look for answers to questions I wasn’t ready to ask.”

“Thank God she did,” Patty said softly. “The result has been a miracle to watch.”

I felt my cheeks heat up and I was at a loss for words for once.

“We’re very proud of you,” she told me truthfully. “Daniel and I and your mother are all incredibly proud of the man you’re becoming. The condition of your bed-mates aside,” she smirked, “you’re bright, polite and considerate. Daniel has said that the trainers have all commented on how grateful you’ve been for all the help they’ve given you. As far as the girls are concerned, you clearly haven’t been neglecting them,” she gave me a knowing look. “But you also care deeply about them. They’re both important to you in ways that a lot of older guys wouldn’t stop to consider.”

I tried not to squirm under the praise and shrugged as much as I could with the girls cuddled as close as they were. “Well, I am grateful,” I said, meaning it for more than the trainers. “My mother and Daniel and you in particular have helped me so much and shown so much faith and trust in me that it’s humbling. You trust me with both your daughters and have enough faith in my character that I’ll treat them like they deserve and they deserve my best and better every day. You guys cared enough about me that you got me in to rehab my injury with the best experts in sports medicine that money can buy. You even bought me a bed big enough for the three of us to be together. My mother welcomes them and treats them like this is their home, the same way you’ve always treated me. I have a lot to be grateful for. The trainers are helping me get over this so that I can be with my girls at their pace and not lurching along on crutches until the school year starts. I owe all of you more than I can ever repay. The least I can do is justify the faith you’ve all put in me, the girls included.” I looked down at my girls and smiled at the peaceful sleeping faces resting on my chest.

Patty nodded and rocked back in the chair as we chatted. “You feeling any better?” she asked, changing the topic slightly. “Dan said you were leaving rehab in pretty rough shape each day and Lana said the pain killers are giving you bad dreams. She’s been pretty worried.”

I nodded. “I’m getting better,” I assured her confidently. “At first, it was awful and the pain-killers were giving me pretty terrible dreams. Mostly preying on my own anxieties and playing them out in warped, vivid ways, but I think I’ve started to turn the corner. I didn’t have to take a pill last night, I had enough energy to go out with the girls last night and I was able to take a few steps on the leg yesterday at rehab. I might be back on my feet in time to have as much as two weeks to enjoy the last of summer. That’s worth a few days of whimpering and bad dreams.”

She nodded and some of her concern faded as she mulled over something else. “I packed your luggage in the back of your closet,” she said carefully, aware that the girls could wake up at any moment. “Have you decided what to do with it?”

I shook my head. “I have a few ideas, but honestly, I need more information before I strike out in a direction. When I move on this, I want to be decisive and not look back at the options not taken. I promise I’ll talk it out with you before I do anything though.”

She nodded and glanced at her watch. “You know you guys missed breakfast. Charlotte’s already gone out shopping. Do you three have any plans for the day or are you just staying in bed and fooling around till hunger brings you out of your lair?” she asked with a smile to let me know that she wasn’t nagging.

“I’ve been pretty much coming home and collapsing into bed each night, so I want to spend as much time with them as I can. Last night we went out to the mall after dinner to look around. Today I’ll sign on for whatever they want to do.”

That earned me another nod and a warning. “I think they may be looking to do something girly for the day. They may try to drag you along. Eight hours of waiting around while they try on clothes might make you wish for more rehab or one of those pills that make it all seem like an unpleasant dream.”

I chuckled, suppressing the urge to laugh louder since it would wake the girls. “Well, if a few hours of dragging me to different stores to try on clothes is what they want, then that’s what the plan is. I don’t have to be the center of attention all the time.”

“Alright. You were warned,” she said and slid the chair back to the desk before returning to the bed. She yanked down the blanket and laid a spanking on Lana’s ass, leaving a bright red hand print with a crack.

Lana yelped and jumped, both hands flying to her backside. “Hey! What was that for?!!?” she glared up at me, clearly thinking I’d done it. “I said own me, use me, force me, not beat my ass senseless.”

Becky came awake from the commotion and saw her mother standing over the bed and her eyes went wide, certain that there was about to be an ass-chewing to remember.

Patty’s eyes had gone wide at Lana’s admission and it could be easily mistaken for outrage. Becky looked like she wished she could be anywhere else at the moment.

“You’re assuming it was me that gave you the smack on the ass,” I said calmly, still the focus of her ire for the moment.

She had no idea her mother was behind her yet. Instead, she turned to Becky angrily. “What the hell, Beck?!!? I thought we were cool?” She caught the look on Becky’s face and looked confused, turning to look where her sister was staring. When she saw her mother there, all the blood drained out of her face and she yelped, looking for bed covers that had already been dragged off the bed. “Mom!” she shrieked, suddenly turning bright red. We were all a mess and the remains of my cum had dried on her cheeks and Becky’s. She was frantic to cover up under her mother’s watchful gaze.

While she was scrambling to cover herself, I poked Becky on the hip and she looked at me, still terrified and I pulled her closer, giving her a tiny nod and a wink to let her know it was okay.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.