Well Made and Enduring - Cover

Well Made and Enduring

Copyright© 2016 by PocketRocket

Chapter 10: Employment

Several days later, Elspeth and Dr. Richards went to Concord, New Hampshire, the state capital. Dr. Richards rented a storefront, which would serve as business offices for both the consulting firm, FD Consulting, and the non-profit, Beacon Light. Initially, Beacon Light Foundation was a single desk in one corner. Though they never discussed it in words, the desk became Elspeth’s personal space. Once the paperwork was filed, she was installed as an official employee of the non-profit, at minimum wage with worker’s compensation coverage.

Elspeth loved the old desk. It was exactly the sort of metal desk one would expect to find at an office furniture resale store—worn, gray, and very heavy. To increase the weight, Elspeth loaded it with books. With all her strength, Elspeth could barely budge it, which was perfect. Elspeth had fantasies about being tied across the desk, legs spread, skirt up and panties down. Sometimes, the fantasies came true.

The first day, Elspeth installed rope loops on the back feet of the desk, specifically to tie her feet apart. Dr. Richards noticed and improved the loops to heavy figure-eights. If Elspeth wished, she could take off her shoes and slip her foot through the open loop. With both feet so hobbled, Elspeth could still sit in the rolling chair and just slide forward under the desk. She loved to work this way, even though more than an hour would cause her legs to go numb.

Part of the appeal, of course, was that someone might notice. At least three times the first month, Elspeth thought she saw a flicker of recognition, though no one said anything. Dr. Richards was in on things, but there was no telling what she might do. The second day, Elspeth had been sitting with her feet hobbled for about two hours. She was beginning to consider whether she should break for a bathroom run.

Dr. Richards came up behind her, lifted her from the chair and pushed her across the desk. With one hand pushing down between Elspeth’s shoulder blades, Dr. Richards bared Elspeth’s ass and spanked her thoroughly with a wooden ruler. Once Elspeth’s ass was nicely pink, Dr. Richards sat her back in the chair, with the skirt still up and the panties still around the thighs. It was an hour before Elspeth received permission to use the restroom. Elspeth had to be very careful not to orgasm from simply wiping herself dry.

Those early days were among the most rewarding for Elspeth. Dr. Richards had few calls on her time, so they talked extensively. Indeed, Dr. Richards proved quite inventive in finding ways to tie Elspeth up, without interfering with her job. For example, Dr. Richards once tied both Elspeth’s arms to a broom handle. The right arm was fully extended, but the left arm was bent back enough for Elspeth to touch her ear. She answered the phone by Bluetooth for the rest of the day.

The first few months were mostly about the non-profit side. Prior to opening Beacon light, Dr. Richards arranged a pump-priming commitment from the Richards family endowment. It was very helpful to promise matching funds when talking to ministers, businessmen, and principals. One of Elspeth’s duties was to liaise with schools. Several busloads of primary children had toured the office and seen the architect’s drawing of the proposed permanent facility and halfway house. Most of the schools presented a collection, which went into the building fund.

Another avenue of funding were the Amish communities in Pennsylvania, New York, and Ohio. Evaine Schaeffelker—Beacon Light’s Director, though she had not yet assumed the duties—was touring the Amish communities, spreading the word and sending back donations. This was rarely cash since Amish tradition leans toward donation-in-kind, i.e. goods instead of money. A dozen jars of Amish preserves might sell for fifty dollars, or a quilt for two hundred, but someone had to arrange the sale. Elspeth needed help, so Dr. Richards arranged for temp-service office help four days a week and nine-to-one on Friday.

One Friday afternoon, Elspeth was talking to a local minister when Dr. Richards returned to the office. After the minister left, Dr. Richards came out of the office with a pair of rope figure-eights. These she slipped over Elspeth’s elbows and wrists, binding them behind the chair back. Then, Dr. Richards carefully pulled Elspeth’s skirt from under her. Elspeth was grateful for courtesy. Her panties could get wet, but the skirt was dry-clean only. As Elspeth was about to thank her, Dr. Richards produced a large pink ball gag. She tied it in place and left Elspeth to stew for the rest of the afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.