Well Made and Enduring - Cover

Well Made and Enduring

Copyright© 2016 by PocketRocket

Chapter 5: Submissions

All this was running through Elspeth’s head when the wedding reception finally broke up. It was almost one in the morning. Elspeth’s feet felt the hours on the dance floor. Even Francine Martel, the original Energizer Bunny, was drooping. Dr. Richards called a meeting. Individually, she thanked them for their contributions. Before she let them all go, she announced that she would be tying up Christine and whipping her. Anyone that wanted to watch was welcome, provided they were also restrained. Fatigue seemed to vanish from Elspeth’s mind.

On a memorable day, in a memorable week, it was the most memorable event. Only one of the nine chose not to attend. Evaine had stayed all week with the Amish. She returned once again. Everyone else was sent to dress comfortably and meet in an hour in a recently cleared storage room. Most returned wearing sleepwear. Elspeth chose baggy workout clothes over her usual lingerie. Much to her surprise, Dr. Richards was not in the room. Christine wordlessly greeted everyone.

Prominently placed was a camera. No explanation was given. Instead, Christine led everyone to a table full of pre-tied rope links. Some were clearly pet-toys. That did not make them ineffective. Conrad was already kneeling with his thighs held together and his arms behind his back. He wore hospital scrub bottoms and no top. Next to him was Kerin. She was wearing only the scrub top and a gag as far as Elspeth could see, though clearly her hands were bound behind her back in some fashion.

Turning her attention back to the table of restraints, it seemed to be a choose-your-poison situation. Feeling very self-conscious, Elspeth took two pairs of figure eight rings and a gag. Taking off her slippers and the bottoms of her pants, Elspeth pulled the larger of the figure eights over her ankles and knees. Getting them past the calves was tight but she managed. Kneeling, she removed the workout top, put her hands behind her back, and slipped the other figure eight over her wrists.

Somehow, Christine was there to help push the ropes over the elbows. At that point, Elspeth realized she had not put in the gag. Reaching to pick it up, the arm restraints pulled her up short. Christine smiled and held out her hand. It was politely placed but clearly a command. Elspeth flushed and began to comply.

The leg restraints could barely be forced past her knees. There was no slack. However, her arms were bound at the elbow. Elspeth had some range of motion there. Pivoting at the waist and stretching her arms til the shoulders hurt moved her fingertips to within an inch of the gag. Hunching and twisting harder made up the last inch. Elspeth could just touch the gag with her finger. Using her manicured nail for all it was worth, she dug into the hard rubber ball and pulled it closer.

The first try was barely a twitch, but it was enough to show it was possible. The fourth attempt managed an inch. The fifth attempt pulled it next to her leg. With a feeling of accomplishment, Elspeth picked up the gag and held it as far forward as she could manage. Christine took it from her hand and held it in front of Elspeth’s face.

With a jolt, Elspeth realized she had labored long and hard to have herself gagged. It was degrading. It was humiliating. It was wonderful. With a sigh, Elspeth opened her mouth and allowed Christine to place the ball between her teeth. There were a few moments of physical closeness while Christine lifted Elspeth’s hair and fastened the clasp. Forced to breathe through her nose, Elspeth became very aware of Christine’s musky scent.

When the moment was over, Elspeth had the leisure to take stock. She was bound in public, kneeling and gagged, wearing only her bra and panties. Not only had she consented, she had helped. One part of her was mortified. Another part of her wanted to do it all again. Elspeth had no doubt that she was more aroused than she had been in months, maybe years, maybe ever. She was aroused and there was nothing she could do about it.

Some say waiting is torture, but Grandmother said waiting was discipline. Many times she placed Elspeth in a corner, forehead on both walls, for the count of one thousand. Elspeth thought of those times and counted in an attempt to distract herself from the itch between her legs. One thousand came and went. Then two thousand and three. While she counted, the room filled up.

All the others came except Evaine. That was understandable. Only Kerin and Elspeth chose the gag, but everyone took some form of restraint. Harshini’s was only symbolic. She sat in a lotus with her wrists bound in front. Of the girls, only Vivian was topless. Everyone wore some form of clothing, but only one layer. Once all were in place, Christine began her own preparations.

They were simple. Christine was only wearing shorts and a pullover shirt. She removed both, folded them and placed them on the floor. As she worked, Elspeth saw extensive bruising on Christine’s legs. She had no chance for a close look because Christine knelt and sat back on her heels with her knees far apart. She reached behind her back, grasped both elbows, and adjusted her position. Then, nothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.