BFF Secrets - Cover

BFF Secrets

Copyright© 2016 by Frank Jackson

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Two BFF schoolgirls discover the pleasure of sex together. From their last days as ninth-graders to the last days of summer vacation, they share their sexual experiences as only very best friends can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The teens had seen finished basements before, but none quite like this one. That the main wall was wood-paneled was not surprising. The end walls however, were fully mirrored, an extravagance that made the room seem huge. Another surprise was the fully carpeted floor. In front of one set of mirrors stood a round table - a poker table - with four high-back chairs. This was a “strip poker” table, Amanda told them: high-stakes strip poker. Before the other end mirrors was a round mattress covered with a fitted dark vinyl sheet.

Along the paneled wall stood a metal rack about ten feet long and three high. It looked like a rack one might find in a gym or fitness saloon, except there were no weights on it. Instead it held a variety of objects neither Helen nor Christen could identify - save for the pigeon-hole stand containing an assortment of dildos.

On the fourth wall, the one behind the stairs, there was a door that opened to the back yard. Here Amanda stood, clapped her hands and called, “Here boy, time to come in.”

“This,” she said to her guests, “Is Spotty. Spotty, meet our new friends.”

The white dog with black spots all over his short hair made the rounds with a wagging tail.

“Spotty likes an audience too, ‘though it is sometimes a distraction.” After a few minutes Spotty calmed down and turned his attention to his mistress, snout sniffing under the woman’s apron. She brushed him away with a hand.

“Calm down now, boy. Let’s meet our friends first.” Amanda led Spotty around the room, letting the dog sniff each person in turn. “This is Helen. This is Christen. And Scarlet you know.” The pet’s tail wagged the all the way around, and he jumped up on Scarlet for extra attention.

The brunette petted the animal’s head while accepting his doggy kisses to her face. Amanda joined in, hugging her friend and pet, and kissing Scarlet’ ear. Spotty jumped down and sniffed under the redhead’s skirt. When the adult made no attempt to discourage the dog, the teens exchanged confused glances.

The two adults shared mouth-to-mouth kisses. Both began groping each other, hands grasping the other’s breasts, bottoms and private areas. Scarlet slipped a hand around Amanda’s bare back and kept feeling for naked flesh. Amanda, in turn, began unbuttoning the redhead’s uniform blouse, exposing her black bra. Not to be left out, Spotty nuzzled under the taller woman’s apron.

Amanda moaned with delight and parted her legs. Pushing Scarlet off enough to show daylight between them, she spoke. “You, my love, are overdressed.” Turning toward the girls, she addresses Helen.

“Did the beast that attacked you do this?” Amanda gathered the apron from covering Spotty’s head. Undeterred, the animal continued lapping at the brunette’s pussy. “If he did this to you, how did it feel? Did it hurt?”

Staring at the spectacle, Helen could only shake her head. The German Shepard had licked her privates. It felt good then, despite her fear, and felt the swell of arousal rise in her loins even now.

Dropping the apron, Amanda eased the dog’s head aside. By this time Scarlet had removed her bra through her shirt sleeves, and was now shimming out of her skirt. Amanda nodded with satisfaction.

“Entertain my loving pet, will you Scarlet?” To the teenagers she said; “I think you girls are still overdressed. Will you allow me to help you, Helen? I can’t wait to see that slender body of yours.”

The towhead looked to Christen as if for permission. The buxom teen shrugged her shoulder as Amanda crossed the floor. The woman stood at Helen’s side, a hand stroking the girl’s back. Detecting a bra strap beneath her shirt, the woman said: “I shouldn’t think you would need one of these. Is it a trainer?”

“Yes,” Helen said with a imperceptible nod.

“Mind if I have a look? I used to have smallish breasts once. Unfortunately I kept growing.” The brunette began unbuttoning the white-haired teen’s blouse. “Not that I’m all that big now, but I feel their size out weighs their usefulness. About as useful as that skimpy undergarment you have on.”

Amanda opened the white shirt and lifted it from Helen’s shoulders. “Let’s have a look then. I’m betting you don’t need any sort of support.” The blouse fell to the back of a chair. Christen watched her BFF’s slim torso came into view, wondering how long it had been since she last viewed it.

The woman slipped her fingers under the sides of the bra, Helen consenting by lifting her bare arms over her head. Christen felt a shiver of delight when she saw her friend’s titties spring free. They hadn’t grown an inch over the summer. Dropping the flimsy bra to the table top, Amanda gazed willfully at Helen’s chest. As if to anticipate their feel, the woman reached under her apron and massaged her own breasts...

The tingle in Christen’s loins seemed inappropriate, and when Amanda asked for permission to touch the teenager’s little boobs, she had to look away. How long had she wanted to do that very thing herself? Instead her eyes fell upon Scarlet, now quite naked and sitting on the covered mattress at the other end of the room.

The dog paced excitedly in front of her, tail wagging furiously. “Now, now,” she could hear the woman saying to him. “Let’s not ignore our friends. They are why we are here for after all.” her arm went up, hand beckoning to Christen.

The 14-year-old gestured back by pointing to herself. Scarlet nodded and waived again. Beside her she saw Helen had her eyes closed, apparently enjoying the brunette palming her boobs. Christen then decided to get in on the action, and pealed the tee shirt up, over her blonde head.

She dropped her shorts just as Amanda unzipped Helen’s jeans and pulled them down.

The blonde teen placed her hand on Helen’s shoulder to reassure her that all was well, then went across the room and knelt beside Scarlet.

Spotty gave the girl a sniff, then returned his attention to the woman. The redhead was, after all, familiar with the adult. On top of that the latter was completely naked, her legs parted and exuding the aroma of human sexual musk. Christen looked at the woman as if to ask why the dog would not pay her any attention.

Scarlet urged the youngster closer with the wave of a finger. Guiding the girl toward her lips with a hand on her ample breast, she whispered in her ear.

“Do you need to pee? It might help if you did. Spotty likes the smell, and once he gets a whiff of you down there he’ll catch the fragrance of your arousal. You are aroused, aren’t you dear?”

Christen merely nodded. The tingles of excitement began in Scarlet’s convertible, the memory of the last time she sat there beside the woman still burning in her mind. How could she forget the sensations of a stranger’s hand - a woman’s hand - feeling higher on her bare thigh, stroking her exposed puss. It did not happen on the way to Amanda’s house as she had hoped.

And then when the brunette woman greeted them at the door clad in nothing but a threadbare apron, had her hopes soared. Watching the adults kissing and fondling each other made the high school girl’s face turn red with anticipation. Christen thought her privates must smell pungent enough without the added odor of urine.

Scarlet touched the blonde’s thigh, urging it to her side. “Let me see,” she whispered again. The teenager obeyed, parting her knees until the crotch of her panties stretched over her mons. Eyes on the woman’s face in something of a trance, Christen relaxed her body, willing her bladder to let go.

Nothing happened, not until the girl closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Then, with a whine of pleasure, her release began: first as a seepage, then a trickle and finally a full force stream, welling through the cotton crotch of her underpants to drain onto the mattress and run to the floor.

Her eyes opened when she felt Scarlet’s fingers stroke her wetness.

“That’s it baby. Hold that pose.” The redhead wiggled out of Spotty’s reach and let nature take its course. With a few errant sniffs of the air, the animal caught the scent of the younger human’s fresh pee and zeroed in on the sodden crotch.

Christen looked at the adult, smiling, and Scarlet nodded. “Take them off,” she said. “Let’s see what happens.”

The buxom teenager looked toward her friend for approval, but the towhead was bent over backward against the poker table, Amanda’s hand and lips pulling hungrily at the girl’s small tits as if it could make them bigger. Jealousy arose in her until she felt the rasp of Spotty’s tongue across her mons and Scarlet’s hand cupping her own boob.

She lolled back and let the sensations over take her. Yes, she thought, my wildest dreams were coming true!

When Helen chanced to see what was going on at the other end of the room, the shock of it left her stunned. The thoughts going through her mind swirled with the craziness of it all, and was totally unaware that Amanda was rolling her panties down to her ankles.

The glide of Amanda’s hands feeling up her naked legs brought the towhead back to her own situation. The woman had gone to her knees, and now her face nuzzled the girl’s pelvic mound. One hand slid upward over Helen’s groin to her belly, holding the teen’s arched position. The other palmed her all but bare bug, gently kneading the flesh there. The touch sent thrills up the girl’s body. Her nipples hardened to the sensation. Her clitoris tingled, it too stiffening, coming into direct contact with the massaging hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.