BFF Secrets - Cover

BFF Secrets

Copyright© 2016 by Frank Jackson

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Two BFF schoolgirls discover the pleasure of sex together. From their last days as ninth-graders to the last days of summer vacation, they share their sexual experiences as only very best friends can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Christen felt alive again when she learned her BFF Helen was back from her grandparents. The mystery of why she’d been home for over a week would be answered as soon as the two girls could get together again.

There was so much to talk about.

The fact that perplexed Christen even more was the other girl’s reluctance to even answer the phone. Helen was strangely quiet when she did take the receiver. Shaking off her bewilderment, Christen pressed for the chance to get together and talk.

“About what?” was all Helen could say.

“You know. Stuff. Like what we have been doing since last time. Like always.”

“Not much.”

Suspecting the white-haired girl felt she could not talk privately because her mother might hear, the buxom blonde changed tactics.

“You know, we could talk about school. We’re going to be in tenth grade this year. Who do you think we’ll get for teachers?”

It was the towhead’s mom who interceded.

“If that’s Christen on the phone,” she could hear her say in the background. “maybe you should go over and see her. Its been weeks since you two best buddies have seen each other.”

Helen’s resigned sigh could be heard on the other end of the line.

“Okay. I’ll come over, but just for a little. I’m not feeling good today.” Or for the rest of my life, Helen thought to herself.

“So, how come you don’t feel good?” was the first thing Christen asked when she got to the blonde teen’s house. They closed themselves in her bedroom before she answered.

“I just don’t, okay?”

“You don’t look sick or anything. Do you have a headache or something?”

Helen shook her head slowly. “It’s nothing like that. It’s just...”

“Did something happen? I mean something bad?”

Helen shrugged and nodded.

“Oh-my-god. Like what?”

“I can’t really say. I mean, I know what happened, but I just can’t talk about it or anything.” tears welled as she stared at her BFF’s eyes. “I think I might die!” she blurted, and broke down and sobbed openly.

Christen stared at her friend with wide eyes. She could not believe what she was hearing. Helen had never been so upset. Certainly not openly cried.

“What are you saying?” the blonde girl asked, her voice filled with concern. “That can’t be true. What’s wrong? Are you sick? Helen, what is going on?”

“I - I did something terrible. It’s like a really bad sin. I don’t know what is going to happen to me.”

“Oh, Helen! Does it hurt so anything? What can I do to help?”

Helen threw her hands up in despair. “It’s too late. It already happened.” The towhead let out another helpless sigh. “No, it doesn’t hurt or anything like that. Not any more.” When Christen made no comment, waiting for more, she elaborated.

“It did at first. Right after. It was so big.”

“What was?”

“His cock.”

“So you had sex. That’s a good thing, right?”

Helen shook her head. “Not when it’s a dog.”

Christen sat dumfounded. Helen gave another sigh, this one of relief. Finally she had told someone. The truth was out there. She could have told no one else but her BFF.

“Please don’t tell anyone. I couldn’t stand it.”

“I won’t, I promise. But you should. Can’t you see a doctor or something?”

The 14-year-old shook her head, white hair flying. “They would tell my parents. They would have to, by law or something.”

“If it doesn’t hurt now, how do you know something is wrong?”

Helen shrugged. “I don’t, really. But, I mean, it’s so unnatural. It’s like I should get a disease or something.”

This kind of made sense to Christen.

“Have you looked down there or anything?”

“I don’t dare. There was a little blood at first, when I peed, but it stopped. I don’t even dare feel myself down there. What if there is something growing, a fungus or something, and it gets on my fingers? What if it keeps spreading?

“Oh, Christen, what should I do?”

The buxom teen thought for a moment, then suggested Helen let her look at her between the legs. “What harm would it do? It’s not like we’ve never seen each other’s privates before.”

Helen shrugged again. Christen was the only person she trusted to do such a thing. Reluctantly she agreed. Christen went to the bathroom for a towel to put under Helen’s bottom, “Just in case.” While she was out of the bed room the white haired girl dropped her blue jeans down and stepped out of them. The long pants were all Helen could bring herself to wear since the encounter with the German Sheppard. She didn’t know if it were fear that some infection might show on her legs, or the mere exposure of skin might lead to further uncontrollable urges.

She stepped out of her underpants as Christen returned and spread the towel over the bed covers. Helen climbed onto the mattress, arranged herself on the protective fabric and leaned back on her elbows. Her blonde BFF gripped her bare ankles and encouraged Helen to open her legs. The towhead’s eyes focused on the ceiling during Christen’s inspection.

After a few moment Helen could bare the silence no longer.

“So?”

“It looks normal to me,” the buxom teen told her. She had never actually looked so directly at her companion’s proffered crotch before. She surmised it appeared as normal as any girl’s pussy mound: puffy outer lips divided by the fold of her vulva. It was Christen’s turn to shrug her shoulders. “I can’t see inside, though.”

Satisfied she was not rotting away down there, Helen was able to look down, first at her friend, then at her mons. Gingerly her fingers pressed over her puffy labia and pulled them open. The petal-like ears of her inner lips parted slowly, revealing the pink valley within her slit. The digital contact with her sensitive parts made Helen realize she missed the pleasure of frequent masturbation.

Christen leaned closer looking, for any signs of rash or off color seepage. There was none. In fact the other girl’s twat looked dry.

“Does it itch or anything?”

“No.”

“Well, I still can’t see right inside, but everything looks normal. Do you dare feel inside? You know, with your fingers?”

“What if some kind of virus or something is in there? I don’t want to get it on my fingers.”

After a moment’s thought, Christen came up with a solution. The dildo she got from The Rising Sun. Helen could get that inside her vagina. When she took it out they could see if anything strange was on it.

“What if you use it after, and you get something?”

“Hey, what are BFFs for? Besides, I’ll wash it really good after.” the 14-year-old went to her closet hiding place and found the vibrator Scarlet had given her weeks before.

Both girls went about the operation as if it were a scientific exploration. Helen found it painful at first. With out lubrication, natural or otherwise, it was difficult to work the massager through her vulva. Christen encouraged her; go slow, move it around, go in-and-out. By inches the device pressed into the teenager’s cock-pocket.

About half way inside her, Helen began to remember how good it felt having something long and hard filling her hole. Giving the blonde girl a self-conscious giggle, she twisted and turned the plastic tool. She felt the familiar slickness of vaginal seepage. Moving the now lubricated dildo in and out of her, it delved more easily into the depths of her vaginal passage.

Helen gave a groan of pleasure before drawing the vibrator out. She held it up for inspection ... No foreign objects could be seen in the glistening glaze of girl-juice.

It was then that Christen’s mother called up to the girls that she had lunch ready. In a panic they got rid of the evidence, got Helen’s pants on and ran down stairs.

The girls ate at the picnic table the Andrews had set up in the back yard. Neither spoke much, each trying to sort out the conversation they had in the bedroom. Christen had gotten somewhat aroused watching her BFF working the dildo into her pussy. Privately she wanted to suggest masturbating together, as they used to, but judging from the anxiety Helen was feeling over her frightening encounter with the dog, she decided now was not the time. Helen simply didn’t know how her friend took the whole incident, and dared not to speak.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.