BFF Secrets - Cover

BFF Secrets

Copyright© 2016 by Frank Jackson

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Two BFF schoolgirls discover the pleasure of sex together. From their last days as ninth-graders to the last days of summer vacation, they share their sexual experiences as only very best friends can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The sun was hot, but a breeze helped to cool Helen as she stood at the end of the swing set, her legs parted to allow the air up her skirt. It did not concern her that the wind occasionally lifted its hem. The people in the bleachers watching the ball game were too far off to notice any accidental exposure of her privates.

The roadside exposure, however, had given the young girl a rush of arousal that left her dizzy and drained. Just as she began to recover from that sensation, peeing right in public brought it back. Now she leaned against the swing set’s metal crosspiece, her hands clutching it for support. Once the adrenalin drained off sufficiently, Helen guessed she would head back, collecting her petit-pants on the way.

There seemed unlikely any more excitement would develop this day. She didn’t know what time it was, but supposed by the time she got to her grandparent’s house the party might be over. If not, the white-haired teen could sneak in the front door and up to the room she slept in.

She could use a nap after her day.

The wind ruffled her skirt again. She decided that after one more good blow to flash one more good show she would leave. She allowed herself to sink into a semi dream state as she waited, and was shockingly surprised to feel a cold, wet nudge at the curve of her rear end.

Helen jumped in fear that whatever touched her like that might do her harm. She swung her head around, but saw no one. When it happened again, the 14-year-old quickly pushed her skirt down, revealing the head of a dog.

It looked up at her, panting contentedly. It was the same dog she assumed belonged to the family that was here when she arrived. It seemed to be a German Sheppard, at least partly, with short hair, light brown with dark trim.

“Shoo,” Helen waived the animal off. It took a step back and sat. it did not appear dangerous, so the teenager decided to ignore it. She turned back around and resumed waiting for a decent breeze to flounce her skirt hem. The dog’s cold, wet nose was back again. Helen told the Sheppard to go away and leave her alone.

The animal did not mind her, his nose kept sniffing at her bottom. The girl suddenly guessed the dog was curious about the smell of urine drying on her legs.

“Is that what you want, you beast? You like pee? Well, I don’t have any more to give you, so you might as well run along.”

The animal’s tongue flicked out, swiping her knee. Helen rolled her eyes. “If you want to clean it up for me, then go for it. If it smells that bad, maybe I shouldn’t go home.” This last she said to herself.

The persistent dog licked her leg again, and the confused teen wondered if it might be a good thing if the animal could clean her up. Without fully committing to it, Helen took a slightly wider stance. The Sheppard seemed to enjoy doing the job, and teenage girl allowed it.

The tongue lapped higher by inches, apparently intending to get all. As the animal’s snout reached the hem of her skirt, it occurred to Helen that this might present a rather disturbing sight should anyone could see what was going on. Helen made herself turn around and not look at the crowd. She hoped not looking their way prevent someone from looking her way.

The dog’s raspy nose reached up, under the human’s skirt, and sniffed a heady mixture of odors, all of them pleasing. The tongue flicked out and tasted the exposed human privates. It took three good licks for the human to react.

Helen cried out when she finally realized the beast was actually lapping at her twat. She pushed away and wandered around trying to sort out what was happening in her mind. The dog followed, apparently unwilling to abandon the human’s tasty flavor. Her mind spinning, she tried to decide what to do next.

She should just head home. What if the dog followed her. How would she explain it to anyone. She doubted she could come up with a reasonable excuse as to why this animal had taken a liking to her and kept want to sniff her privates. The teen tried to tell herself that the whole thing was just too perverted, abnormal and crazy.

But that wet tongue didn’t really feel all that bad. It didn’t hurt or anything. And if it took the stink of her girl cum and pee off of her, what harm would it do. It wasn’t like having sex or anything.

That consideration made Helen take a closer look at the animal. She gasped when she realized the dog was a male. Not that that should mean anything. Dogs and people can’t have sex. Can they? Now way. Okay, so that’s no problem then. Maybe I should just let this guy lick my puss for a while. It will clean me up and he can have his fun -- and so can I.

It did feel good after all, but where to allow it? Not right there in plain sight. Helen looked around for a place out of sight of the crowd or anyone else that might come by. Her gaze fell on the school’s loading dock. Perfect.

“Come on, boy. Let’s go have some fun.” With that the young girl took off at a playful trot to the concrete steps beside the loading dock.

The German Sheppard followed dutifully, scarcely waiting for the human girl to settle on the steps. Helen sat primly at first. Forearms on her knees, knees parted slightly and skirt flat over her lap, what little it covered. She let the dog sniff around under it as she surveyed the playground. Had anyone been there they would not have seen anything untoward: just a girl petting her loyal canine. The fur of the animal’s head and ears tickled her inner thighs, causing the teen to bite her lower lip at the shivers of anticipation rising throughout her body.

The dog’s cold, wet nose grazed her sensitive skin. The tongue flicked from leg to leg, tasting the dried pee lingering there. He couldn’t quite reach the sweet spot, though, and that’s just where the youngster wanted it.

Content with her general privacy, Helen leaned back, resting her elbows on the step behind her, and letting her legs fall wider open. The canine head between them inched farther under the flimsy skirt to find the heady aroma of the kid’s pissy, cummy mons. The girl took a deep breath.

“Ah, yes. Good dog. Clean me up doggie-poo. Lick my messy pussy. Oh, my, you really want to get in there, don’t you. OMG, you are a naughty boy aren’t you.” the bobbing head between her legs dislodged her skirt, pushing the hem back toward the girl’s belly. The exposure of the hips made Helen feel rather slutty. Her heart pounded heavily in her chest. There was no way she was going to discourage the animal, not with its raspy tongue lancing right into her vulva, not even if there were someone watching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.