BFF Secrets
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Frank Jackson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Two BFF schoolgirls discover the pleasure of sex together. From their last days as ninth-graders to the last days of summer vacation, they share their sexual experiences as only very best friends can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Helen listlessly rode on a swing, letting her warm air dry her soiled legs and mons. The recent episode had been fun, exciting and heady, but it did little to quench her desire for gripping arousal and orgasmic release. Swinging down, the young teenager strode to the picnic table. She lay on one of the benches, stretched fully out under the hot sun, letting the slight breeze toy with the hem of her skirt.

Maybe, she daydreamed, some horny guy might see her there and decide to rape her soundly.

Meanwhile, under that same blazing sun, her BFF Christine slouched in the passenger seat of her mother’s car having the came thoughts. At last check no one was around her in the crowded parking lot to give her any notice. The people she did see were intent on coming or going from car to store, not interested in a blonde 14-year-old who’s head barely showed above the dash.

The near invisibility emboldened the youngster to fondle her humming privates. One hand held the front of her shorts up and away so the other had free access to the sweaty lips of her pelvic mound. Fingertips teased her greasy slit, plied her inner labia and tweaked her sensitive clitoris, sending shock waves of desire through her body.

With her climax so close, Christen made herself take one more look around. She did not want that final moment of sexual release to be interrupted. Her head turned to the left, then ahead, then to the right. Blurry vision detected something that hadn’t been there before. Squinting to focus, she saw a figure standing at the distant corner of the supermarket -- a man? Smoking a cigarette?

He, too, was oblivious of her, posing no immediate threat. As close to her orgasm as she was, the aroused teenage girl continued building the lust blossoming between her thighs. Visions of the guy standing next to her, laying atop her, lured her finger tips deeper into her vulva. She closed her eyes and probed her vagina, moaning at the wellspring of passion it brought to her.

Looking again at the figure by the building Christen pushed her fingers deeper into her sex pocket, even as the man tossed the cigarette away, looked up and saw her blonde head peeking above the window ledge.

The guy looked around, presumably for anyone who might object to him investigating the situation. Finding none, he began a slow, casual walk toward the parked car. The blonde head in the open passenger door window did not move, so he continued his leisurely pace toward her. His heart pounded as he realized her eyes were focused on him.

Moaning aloud now, the girl eased her fingers from her loins. By the time she could breath again, the guy was actually standing at the car door, peering in at her. His expression did not change, even though her posture was telling. The girl’s legs, for she could not be older than 15, were widely parted. A thumb released the elastic waist band of her shorts, but the other hand remained out of sight inside. His heart pounded even harder.

His gaze rose to take in her bare midriff, belly button a deep dimple in the smooth skin. Above that her breasts strained at the striped shirt. Two handfuls of loveable flesh each, he thought to himself. A smile came to his lips, and he looked up, into the teenager’s face.

Her mouth hung ajar, not agape but just enough to allow breathing. Her heart must be beating a mile a minute also. Wrinkles of worry scarred her forehead. Her eyes stared up at him, wide and wet. She seemed to be pleading. Then her hidden hand emerged.

Christen was trapped. This was the exact thing her mother warned her about. She pulled her hand from her shorts trying to do the right thing, even though she knew it was too late. Excitement had already filled her young body with desire. Whatever happened next was up to the man staring at her. The young teen, however, make her knees come back together.

The guy looked around the lot again. He was older than she, for sure, but maybe not by a lot. Out of school, obviously, but not much facial hair as yet. That made the 14-year-old feel a little better. If she were going to be raped, at least it wasn’t going to be by an ugly old man. Christen held her breath when the guy’s hand slipped from the door frame, reaching slowly toward her chest.

She closed her eyes. The touch of his fingers was gentle as they caressed the curve of her boobs, first one, then the other. When they were gone, the teen opened her eyes. He was still there, now leaning into the window. A different hand reached for her lap. It slowly eased its way into the crotch of her shorts.

Christen gasped a breath, and allowed her legs to open. After a few tentative strokes over the loose fabric there, the teenage girl closed her eyes again.

The soft touch of the guy’s fingers continued, bringing luxurious tingles to her sensitive mons. The sensation spread to encompass the blonde’s thighs and abdomen. An uncontrollable moan rose in the throat. Her hips rose to meets the pressure between her legs, increasing it, asking for more.

The man leaned closer into the window. Christen looked up to see what he was going to do next, saw both his hands reach for the elastic waist of her shorts. The 14-year-old lifted her bottom to allow those hands to pull the garment from her hips. She closed her legs enough for the nameless guy to brushed them to her knees, letting them slip down her shins.

The hands pried the girl’s thighs apart again and returned his fingers to the sodden cloth of her panty crotch. He worked it over her slick labia, pressing it between them where the drooling girl-cum soaked the material through. Again Christen groaned with pleasure. The hand drew upward, over her distended clitoris, making the teen jerk helplessly. The man did it again, then pulled the under garment away.

When his fingertips trailed up along her inner thigh, Christen closed her eyes yet again. What would happen would, and the girl would welcome it. Those electric fingertips slipped into her gooey vulva, coaxing shivers of delight from the teenage blonde. He watched her bite her lower lip, and smiling, pushed his stiffened fingers deeper.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.