BFF Secrets - Cover

BFF Secrets

Copyright© 2016 by Frank Jackson

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two BFF schoolgirls discover the pleasure of sex together. From their last days as ninth-graders to the last days of summer vacation, they share their sexual experiences as only very best friends can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The oven-like heat of the day had not dissipated by the time Christen stepped down from the bus. The walk across the huge parking lot renewed the sheen of perspiration over every inch of the teenager’s skin. Thankfully she was able to enter the air-conditioned interior of the shopping mall before the sweat gathered into droplets and ran down her face.

Christen closed her eyes and smiled at the therapeutic power of the cool air. Refreshed, she opened her eyes and looked around, reacquainting herself with the surroundings. It wasn’t the first time she been to this mall, but its distance from home made it a rare occasion.

And always in the company of her parents.

Today she was alone, with an agenda of her own. She hadn’t come to shop. In fact she had little cash with her to spend. Christen was here to have fun. How much remained to be seen.

Since she already started having fun on the bus, she was not exactly desperate to make something happen. The schoolgirl could take her time, explore the possibilities and plan her game. A slow stroll along the mall’s concourse, checking out the various shops, kiosks, and food courts told her one thing was for sure. There were no shortage of boys and men noticing the bounce of her breasts loosely harnessed in the maroon tube top and the flash of bare legs under the navy skirt.

It was all the 14-year-old could do to keep from grinning like the Cheshire Cat. The silent attention got her heart racing, and the young blonde thought it best to sit on a bench and calm down.

She took in the stores around her. All were glass fronted, offering transparent scenes of what lie within; a book store with neatly arranged racks, a novelty shop displaying so many costumes and posters it was difficult to see what else might be inside, a shoe store where customers could be seen looking at the displays of everything from flip-flops to boots. There was a drug store, a music and movie kiosk and cookie factory.

And the people. Traffic went in all directions, shoppers talking as they went, some shouting, most quietly wandering from place to place, up escalators and stairs, in and out of store fronts or sitting at benches like her. Then it sunk in. Christen stood out. She was alone, carried no shopping bag and appeared to have no purpose.

And looking around she noticed that more than one guy had taken notice of that.

At first she felt trapped, embarrassed that her plot had been discovered. Then, slowly, it dawned on her. Her first objective had been accomplished. She had been noticed. She had an audience. It was time to perform.

Sitting as she was, her bare lap seemed like a beacon to uninhibited male eyes. Allowing herself a slight smile, Christen let her knees relax, just a little, enough to encourage the hopeful to keep looking.

The young teen ran her palms over her bare thighs. A moment later she crossed her legs and leaned back. The angle of the top most thigh caused the hem of her pleated skirt to slip back, an unintended consequence that suited her play nicely. One bystander shook his head and moved away. Another, glanced about him, but returned his gaze to the young girl on the bench. As a reward, Christen uncrossed her legs, crossing them the other way in slow motion. The man blinked, but not before he caught a view of the teenager’s flowered panties.

The horny schoolgirl closed her eyes again and angled her head upward, trying to seem nonchalant and innocent of indecency. She knew it was a hard sell under the circumstances, but she had a player on the hook, and was not ready to release him. Obeying her body’s command, Christen uncrossed her legs and planted her feet apart. The effect, she knew, would be a parting of her thighs and an unobstructed view of her panty crotch.

Aware of imminent interference from other shoppers, Christen knew she could not - as much as she might want to - prolong her display indefinitely, the buxom schoolgirl pulled her knees together and stood. Looking at no one for fear of admonishing stares, she walked off, no destination in mind.

Grinning with satisfaction, Christen tried to clear her head. She wanted to continue this game, at least until some new trick presented itself, but needed a distraction. Something to appear to be concentrating on, while flashing her undies “innocently.”

A rumble in her tummy turned her toward the food court.

Her taste buds wanted Taco Bell or pizza, but the thin purse hanging on its shoulder strap said the best she could do was a hot dog, chili with crackers and a soda. Christen ate slowly, plotting her next sexy moves. It also prolonged her perch on the tall chair and table, where the elevated seat gave an even better view of her bare legs.

As she fed small spoons of chili into her lips, the teenager inched her knees apart. Pretending to wipe a drip of sauce from her thigh, the blonde youngster brushed the hem of her skirt up, tucking a bit of it into her panty leg hole. The play had not changed, except now she could wiggle her legs without looking obvious about it. The schoolgirl was just eating, after all.

When she finished with the chili, Christen decided she was no longer hungry. She still had a hot dog to eat, though, and fingering it absently the kid decided to save it for later. She went to the counter to ask for a bag, and nearly fainted when she noticed the server had been watching her the whole time. He smiled and handed the girl a paper bag, telling her to have a nice day. As she walked off, Christen could feel something awry.

Of course! The hem of her skirt was still tucked into her undies. It was all she could do not to immediately pull the material free. Feigning ignorance, the young blonde kept walking, ignoring knowing glances of other shoppers.

Having passed half a dozen stores without a plan, Christen was a wreck. Sweat again ran from her underarms into her tube top. She could also feel moisture between her legs, her aroused mons slipping against each other as she walked along. The sign for the restrooms went buy unnoticed at first, but aware of her way around the mall, she turned and retreated to the girls’ room.

Once seated in a stall, panties down and skirt free, Christen could again relax. Breathing deeply to calm herself, the buxom teen returned to reality. It didn’t take long, however, for her aroused body and wanton mind to refocus on the day’s mission. Her eyes locked onto the food bag.

She didn’t have to open it to know what was inside. The hot dog may no longer be hot, but it still looked a log like a neat, red dick. Christened wondered if she dared, but then; so what and why not. No one could see her. The stall door was closed. Only a thin gap might possibly provide viewing potential. But who would care to look? And if they did? Again, so what and who cares.

Let’m look.

She left the bun in the bag, holding the skinny meat up for inspection. It didn’t really look like a penis, but it would do. First the schoolgirl aimed it at her face, as if she were going to eat it. She would, but not to bite or swallow. Just to see how much of the six-inch tube she could get in her mouth. If she fought off the gagging, she learned, the whole thing would fit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.