BFF Secrets - Cover

BFF Secrets

Copyright© 2016 by Frank Jackson

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two BFF schoolgirls discover the pleasure of sex together. From their last days as ninth-graders to the last days of summer vacation, they share their sexual experiences as only very best friends can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Helen offered up a silent curse as her father steered into the strip mall. Closing her eyes she willed her aroused state to dissipate. In moments she would be visible to the masses, and although she didn’t mind the occasional witness to her excited persona, a room full of kids and old people and parents - in the presence of her parents - would be unacceptably undesirable.

They pulled into the McDonalds parking lot, and to the towhead’s relief her dad pulled into the takeout lane. The line moved slowly, giving the young teen time to reassess her situation. Vestiges of sexual pleasure may have clouded her judgment somewhat, for she impulsively swiveled in her seat, aiming her bare knee-caps toward the building and the approaching order window.

A face would materialize there in a moment, and with luck it would be a male face. Making sure her mom and dad were busy, Helen parted her legs and hiked her shorts crotch as high as she could. Tight as they were, little more was exposed, but any guy looking would be helpless to stare at her tight, splayed crotch and milky smooth inner thighs.

The delay was more than she could have hoped for.

The car could only inch forward in line and wait. The guy in the window, pimply faced teen high school student, had to double-take. The girl in the car’s back seat was stroking her bare legs - seductively he thought - and she was smiling at him. This was his luckiest day ever. Sure, she was younger, but blonde and pretty and hot! Her tits were minute, scarcely bumps in the tight tee shirt she had on, just a kid, but she was the sexiest thing he’d seen in a long time.

The kid took their order, having to ask several times to get it right in his excitement.

By luck or design, Helen couldn’t know, but the same guy appeared at the payment window. The boy graced her with a bright smile, and she rewarded him with a firm squeeze of her denim crotch as they drove past, and out of sight. Her heart beat rapidly with elation, and the grin curving from ear to ear uncontrollable. It was hard to eat like that.

The sunlight streaming through the windows was warm. as she lay across the car’s back seat. Content of mind and body, the young teen fell into a satisfied sleep. It was the crunch of tires on gravel that woke her. They had just turned into the driveway of their destination.

The rest of the day was spent signing into the resort, unpacking, touring their condo, picking bedrooms, eating out and watching cable TV. Helen went to bed uncharacteristically early, her mind on the boy at McDonalds and her hand on her pussy.

She awoke completely naked to her mother’s call to get up for breakfast. In a panic, the towhead girl pulled the sheet over herself and wondered where she was. As the fog of sleep dissipated, the facts came back to her. She dressed in the same shorts and a tee shirt, wondering what the new day might bring.

Breakfast was a buffet type of thing, where you toast your own bread and scoop up cold scrambled eggs. After that came the obligatory tour of the facility. This did not sound like much fun to Helen, until the list of stops included the heated outdoor pool. She decided to endure the sales pitch just to check it out.

It took at least an hour, but via a round about route from the links, through the tennis courts and into the pro shop Helen finally got a glimpse at the crystal clear water of the pool through the shop window.

That’s when her smile blossomed. There were only a few people there; young and old, in or out of the water, but that was okay with her. The thought of being nearly naked with boys and men around brought an extra beat to her heart. Then her smile drooped. Her bathing suit was a one-piece, with legs to boot. Not the sexiest thing around.

Everyone noticed Helen’s sudden distraction. Dad rolled his eyes at her apparent disinterest in everything the resort offered. Mom sighed with frustration over how difficult teenagers were to please. What the pro-shop clerk saw was a way to make a few extra bucks.

“I think what is appropriate here,” she said, “Is for everyone to decide what activities they are most interested in, then come visit me here so that I may help provide the best experience. My name is Rachel, and I am here almost all the time. I can bill any expenses to your account with no more than your guest number.”

By now Helen had wondered off to look at swim suits. Her parents, resigned to her lack of interest, simply nodded to Rachel accepting her offer. Gathering Helen back into their fold, the family went to dinner.

The next day Helen declined her parents invitation to join them in horseback riding in the mountains, opting to spend the day at the pool. The moment the teen saw the handsome man sitting in the lifeguard chair the blonde turned and disappeared into the pro shop red-faced. Her tank suit was a total embarrassment. Helen even hid among the clothes racks from the woman behind the counter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.