BFF Secrets - Cover

BFF Secrets

Copyright© 2016 by Frank Jackson

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two BFF schoolgirls discover the pleasure of sex together. From their last days as ninth-graders to the last days of summer vacation, they share their sexual experiences as only very best friends can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Helen sat on the couch bored and alone. Now that school was out for summer recess, there seemed nothing to do. She’d had her breakfast: cereal and toast, and now sat there flipping through the TV channels looking for something that might interest a teenage girl. There was nothing. Her parents had gone off to work, so she was all by herself in the house.

The last day of school had been a waste. Because it was a nice, sunny day, everyone went outdoors for classes. Short and sweet, teachers merely preached about the value of learning and how to continue to keep their skills up over the summer. Some classes became bull sessions, some played games. When lunch came out to them it turned into a picnic. At the end the principal came out and told everyone how proud he was for the hard work they put in, and how he looked forward to seeing them all next school year.

That was it. No more homework, no more fighting over seats in the cafeteria, no more after school detentions. That was all fine with Helen, but it also meant no more teasing Mr. Hodgins and - after the ride home - no more Max the bus driver.

It also meant she wouldn’t see her BFF everyday. Who knew when they could get together again. Suddenly life became a total snooze.

There was nothing on TV at all. Helen decided to sit out on the front porch to see what the rest of the world was doing. Not much there either, at least not in her street. Old Mrs. Lawson was mowing her lawn five houses down across the street. Another neighbor drove by, probably on his way to work. It seemed almost everybody was at work this morning.

But the sun was warm. Helen leaned against the roof support beside the stairs and relaxed. With her hands in her splayed lap she could easily fall asleep. Hearing another vehicle, the towhead opened her eyes. It was only the mail man driving form box to box in his little jeep-like truck. As he neared her house, the 14-year-old girl guessed she should at least close her legs. Not that the mail delivery person would see much, or probably even care if he did. She had pink flowered underpants on anyway.

There could, however, be people living across the street who could be looking out a window. They knew her well enough to be concerned that she was displaying her undies to drivers on the road, and report it to her parents. Reluctantly Helen pulled her knees together and smoothed her nightgown over her lap. The situation did spark a mood of excitement in her tummy.

Once the mail was delivered, Helen stepped down to the sidewalk and wandered down the street. A few blocks of residential housing would bring her to main street. Maybe there would be more activity there.

There was certainly more traffic on the road. Not many pedestrians, though. As hot as it was, Helen thought there should at least be someone going to the convenient store on the next block for a cold drink or some ice cream. The idea sounded so good, the teenager decided to see what kind of treats they had in there.

The old man behind the counter nodded when she entered. Helen had been in there before, and headed right for the cooler. Before she got there, the owner cleared his voice.

“I’m sorry, honey, but I can’t serve you with nothing on your feet.,” he said apologetically.

Helen dropped her shoulders and posed with an exaggerated frown on her lips. “I I know. I forgot,” she said and turned toward the entrance.

“Oh, what the heck,” the balding man said. “There hasn’t been much business in here anyway. Go ahead and see what you want.”

Helen smiled broadly, and returned to the cooler. She opened the lid and leaned in, reaching for a frozen ice cream cone, the kind with chocolate icing and nuts on top. Then she turned around to find the store owner still looking at her.

“Know what else I forgot?” she said sheepishly, “I didn’t bring any money with me. Sorry I bothered you.”

“Guess you got out on the wrong side of the bed this morning, young lady. Didn’t even take time to get dressed.” the man paused, then added, “I know some people do go out in pajama bottoms these days. A pretty little girl like you, however, takes a dangerous risk walking around in public in a short nighty like that. There are some perverts out there that would consider you flashing your pink panties as an invitation to take advantage.”

The man let his meaning sink in for a moment, then nodded to the girl. “Tell you what, for another look at your pretty little bottom, I’ll let you have that cone.”

“Really? Thanks mister.”

This time Helen leaned even deeper into the icebox, pausing as she reached for the cone again with one hand and actually pulling her gown’s hem higher on her back. Excitement blossomed in her abdomen. Finally, she thought, some action!

She turned to face her elderly admirer, gathered her nighty around her waist and mocked a little hip-shimmy for him before heading out the door. Sitting on the shop’s stoop eating the ice cream cone, the young teen playfully offered passing motorists who cared to look a peek of her undies.

That really got her going. The sense of arousal spread from her belly to her chest, and down to her loins. She had never considered sneaking out of the house before, but now she didn’t even have to sneak. This might be her next favorite thing. Her cone finished, Helen continued down the block, enjoying the tingling between her legs as she went. She imagined she could even feel a bit of vaginal leakage slicking her labia.

By the next block, however, the teenage girl thought the wetness might be something else. The urge to pee grew suddenly, and she wished she had thought to go to the bathroom before leaving the house.

Too late now, she’d never make it back. Hoping to find some place to go, Helen quickened her step. A service station would do, or a restaurant maybe. Even a Port-a- Potty. Anything. At the next block the teenage girl hesitated. Which way to go? She could see nothing that would help her, and couldn’t stand still. Giving her crotch a squeeze through her night gown, she forced herself onward.

Then she saw the rail road crossing ahead. Surely there would be some bushes that would hide her from traffic. She would have to run to get there in time, knowing even then she wouldn’t make it. Holding her self and whining in desperation, she rounded the corner of a building just before the tracks, spotted a Dumpster across a narrow alley. Behind it ran a chain link fence, and she hid in the angle between them.

Clinging to the fence for support, Helen faced the inevitable. Already she was leaking, soaking her panty crotch. There hadn’t even been time for the youngster to pull them down. Now it didn’t matter. Moaning with relief, the towhead relaxed her bladder muscles, letting her urine flow. It flooded her crotch, dripping onto the broken concrete between her feet and ran down the insides of her thighs. It seemed to keep going forever.

Regaining her breath, Helen gingerly sidestepped the puddle she had made, and turned to survey the alley she was in. In the doorway of the building in front of her stood a man, arms folded, watching her intently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.