BFF Secrets - Cover

BFF Secrets

Copyright© 2016 by Frank Jackson

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two BFF schoolgirls discover the pleasure of sex together. From their last days as ninth-graders to the last days of summer vacation, they share their sexual experiences as only very best friends can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The following days were back to normal for the girls, but the hormones of young teens does not lay dormant for long. By the time Friday came, they were scheming to earn detention again. Teasing the daylights out of Mr. Hodgins seemed a great way to start the weekend.

Christen and Helen got detention easily enough, but the moderator that day happened to be a female teacher. There being no fun in that, the coeds used the time to complete their homework, leaving the weekend free. The bus ride home promised to be more exciting.

It was not by plan that the girls dressed more provocatively on that Friday. Their individual libidos led them in that direction. Christen wore a simple dress which buttoned up the bodice. As the day progressed, more of the buttons became disengaged, opening the neckline in preparation for Mr. Hodgins’ viewpoint. The teacher in charge of detention made her button it up again, but by the time she boarded the bus her cleavage was in view again. Helen, on the other hand, had worn a black skirt - short and tight - and striped black and blood knit top. The latter was tight as well, enough to accent her less than prominent bust.

For her, the real action was below the hemline. While in detention, Helen retained what modesty she could. She now pinned her hopes on the bus ride. There were, of course, any number of guys riding the bus who would die for a glimpse between the blonde’s thighs, but Helen was not interested in them. Her male class mates were rude, impetuous and unchallenging to waste efforts on. Her sights were set on adult males who knew what to do, given the chance.

Upon leaving detention, the coeds did conspire to seduce the bus driver. Both knew he could not act on his desires at the time, but they agreed that providing enough interest now might lead to something more fulfilling in the future. With this in mind, the girls took separate seats. Both needed to be in aisle seats where both would be in view of the driver’s rearview mirror.

It wasn’t so much a contest. Helen knew Christen had the advantage of already being on the man’s radar. The towhead knew that giving their quarry a secondary target could only enhance their game. She made sure her skirt hem rode high enough to reveal her panty crotch as she sat in the seat.

Christen was already in the game before they even found seats. Dropping a book as she climbed the steps into the bus, the coed had to bend forward to collect it, giving the bus driver a full view of her bosom. Her breasts hung like teardrops, visible nearly to her nipples, with a wide gap of cleavage between them. From that moment on, she had the driver’s full attention.

He told the long-haired girl to “have a nice day” when she and Helen got off the bus. By then both girls were confident the man had seen their underpants, bare legs and Christen’s ample bosom, and scheming for a way to get at them. This knowledge pleased the coeds immensely as they walked weak-kneed to Helen’s home.

They didn’t even make it to her bedroom before collapsing on the living room couch. Recounting the ride in detail, Helen showed her friend how high she dared pull her skirt up, and just how she imagined the bus driver’s fingers stroking the mound of girl-flesh in her panties. Christen laid the sides of her bodice aside to demonstrate how much boob she showed. She even admitted to Helen how she ran her fingers up the insides of her thigh to direct the man’s attention to her undies. Soon both girls were mashing their panty crotches to wetness.

“Don’t look, okay?” Helen gasped to her friend. “I’m going to take my undies off.”

“‘Kay. Maybe I will too.”

“Okay.”

Using tender touches, the coeds coaxed their naked cooze to a state of complete ecstasy. Sharing the moment with her BFF was special, and as Christen neared climax she stole a look at her friend. Helen’s legs were naked and spread wide, half on and half off the couch. One hand teased her clitoris while the other diddled fingertips at the opening of her vagina. The sight gave the big breasted girl such a rush of lust, she closed her eyes and let her orgasm loose.

Chrisen’s body contorted, twisted and turned, and she ended up on the floor, gasping for breath. Helen simply lay where was, the vestiges of ecstasy draining from her body.

“OMG,” she uttered breathlessly, “That was awesome.”

“Oh, god. Was it ever!” She righted herself and looked at her friend, a chuckle in her throat.

“What?”

“You look totally slutty.”

“Mmm. I feel it,” she said without trying to cover up. “Slutty’s good, right?”

“Totally!” Both girls laughed at that. Helen changed into weekend clothes and walked Christen to her house to do the same.

The next week brought news that Mr. Hodgins was out sick. The BFFs commiserated in the girls’ bathroom. They had agreed to dress as sexy as they could get away with for the sole purpose of seducing their teacher. Now it seemed the wasted effort.

“What are we gonna do?”

“There’s always the bus driver,” Helen offered.

“Sure, and how do we get alone with him?”

“I don’t know. What about staying on the bus past our stops. What if we are the last ones on the bus?”

“What, and stay on ‘till he parks it? What if he kicks off somewhere?” Christen’s eyes widened at the depressing thought.

“Or maybe he’ll let us ride to wherever they park the buses. If we act all, like hot and horny the whole way he’ll be so turned on he’ll take us right then and there!” Helen demonstrated by lifting her short skirt with one hand and trailing the fingertips of the other along her exposed inner thigh.

“Or give us a ride in his car. Then we’d have him for sure!”

“Or,” she went on with a swipe of her panty crotch, “Maybe he’ll rape us!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.