A Walk in the Woods With Ann - Cover

A Walk in the Woods With Ann

Copyright© 2016 by stimac

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A walk in the woods leads to filthy photo shoot with old men

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Fiction   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

As I walked into the bar with John both David and Ron stood up as John asked his dad if he wanted to finish me off.

They both looked at me and Ron said, what a fucking slut.

My dress was up around my waist, no knickers on, bush caked in spunk, spunk on my arse and thighs along with a fair amount of fanny juice. The top of my dress was near my waist, my tits had cum all over them and my nips were like fucking bullets; oh, and I had cum on my face and in my hair. Yes I looked like a slut, had just been fucked rigid by two blokes and was now going to fuck their dad in a pub bar!

Both David and Ron were getting their clothes off as I walked across to them, David knob was rock hard and said “suck my cock”, I didn’t need asking twice, I bent over and started to suck in his prick.

As I was sucking David’s knob, Ron was finishing undressing, fuckin’ hell, he was sitting on a chair next to David sporting the biggest fuckin’ dong I ‘d ever seen. Ron looked me, I’d got a mouthful of David’s cock, but my eyes were on fucking stalks, Ron was about 70 and skinny, he was sitting with his legs apart stoking his prick.

He’d got a semi on, but it was almost at his knees, he pulled his foreskin right back revealing a massive bell end, he was wanking his knob looking at me. His balls were like fucking quarter pounders, swinging as he wanked his cock, you’re going to love this he said looking at me. By the time I’ve finished with you you’ll want to fuck me everyday he said, now come here and make me hard!

Without thinking, I moved from David and grabbed Ron’s prick, I knelt in front of him and wrapped both hands around his prick, I was transfixed, it was like a fucking snake in my hands with a massive purple head.

As I started to lick the end it started to get hard, I opened my mouth and got the end in, I felt it swell and harden, Jesus, I had to stand up, it was like a fucking tent pole sticking up in the air.

As I bent forward to suck his dong, my arse and cunt was on display to all. Ron was talking dirty to me and calling me filthy names, “come on you filthy slut, suck my fucking prick, am going to make you cream all over it, I’m going to ram it that far up you, you’re fucking ears will pop” he said.

He then said to David, fuck the dirty tart while she sucks my prick.

David got behind me and I felt his cocky slide up my twat, I was sopping wet. David called out to John and Jeff, “ get the cameras, let’s photograph the slut and send the pics to her husband, he’ll love them”

As David fucked me, Ron held my head and was fucking my mouth as he was saying to David, open her up for me, am going to fuck her brains out.

John and Jeff were shouting encouragement to David and Ron, fuck the filthy cow they shouted, both were wanking their stiff pricks whilst they were taking pics.

David shouted that he was cumming, the dirty fucker pulled his cock from my cunt and then shoved it up my arse, he then shot his load up my fucking arse!!!

David had his hands on my hips as he rammed his knob as far up my arse as it would go, I could feel his hot spunk filling my arse, he kept on ramming his prick in as he came, his prick was making squelching sounds there was that much cum.

Ron was holding my head as his prick was down my throat, I’d one hand wrapped round his knob and the other was stroking his balls, I was literally in heaven. knowing I was about to get the fuck of the century.

Ron the shouted, “the slut’s ready, watch me fuck her brains out”, with that he pulled my head off his cock and said, “sit on it slut”, I stood up, Rons knob was sticking up in the air, all shiny from my mouth, it looked magnificent and my fanny was creaming already. I looked around the bar, John, Jeff, David and the barman were all wanking their cocks as they looked at me, I looked at Jeff and said, your Dad’s going to fuck the shit out of me, make sure you take loads of pictures as his dong fills me up, I want my husband to see this monster up me. God, I was in super slag mode, even though I’d already had five different cocks up me this afternoon, I was dying for this fucker. I straddled Ron and lowered myself gently until I felt his bell end touch my crack, my gash started to open and woosh, he’d got half his length up me, the feeling was tremendous, I felt full, but when I looked down, there was another 6 inch to go! Even with only half in, I was creaming like crazy, fanny juice was running all over Ron’s prick, don’t worry love, Ron said laughing, you’ll take it all!

Ron put his hands on my hips and pushed me down, fucking hell, my hole stretched as he want in up to his balls, the sensation was incredible, I must have had over 12 inch of prick up me, it felt like his end was in my throat. I put my arms around his neck as he started to fuck me, he was lifting me un and down on his shaft, I felt another massive orgasm start, my eyes were rolling around my head as my cunt gushed all over him, fanny juice was spraying out of my cunt as he started to pound me, I couldn’t stop cumming, I was kissing and licking Ron’s face as the bastard fucked me silly. I was being royally fucked and was loving it, I could hear myself shouting, “fuck me Ron, do me harder, I love you, I love your knob, I’ll do anything you want, don’t stop, fuck me, I’m your fuck slut, fuck me harder” I’d lost control, Ron’s massive dong had turned me into a wanton slut, I was bouncing up and down on his prick, the squelching and farting sounds my fanny was making were filthy. I lost count of how many times I came, I’d never been so wet, the rest were standing close to us watching, taking pics and wanking, David’s spunk was dripping out of my arse I heard Jeff shout, they were calling me a slut and a whore and I loved it, Ron shouted out, told you I’d make her a cock slut, slag can’t get enough. Truth was I couldn’t, this old mans prick was driving me crazy and I would have done anything I was that fucking wild.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.