A Walk in the Woods With Ann - Cover

A Walk in the Woods With Ann

Copyright© 2016 by stimac

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A walk in the woods leads to filthy photo shoot with old men

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Fiction   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

As I closed the door to the bar I couldn’t believe what I’d just done, I’d just flashed my fanny to three old blokes in a bar who I’d only met 10 minutes ago, and was now waiting to see who would follow me to the loos to fuck me. Jesus I thought, I’m a thirty odd year old mother of two acting like a complete filthy tart and I’m loving it.

The door from the bar opened and John walked through, you dirty fucker, he said and walked towards me, he kissed me roughly and I responded.I was trying to shove my tongue down his throat, his hand found my fanny and I parted my legs as he slid two fingers up my soaking gash. I reached for his trousers, his zip was already undone and I got my hand around his knob, I wanked his prick while he fingered me, I broke off the kiss and said “shove another finger up my cunt” a third finger went straight in, my twat was frothing, I was so turned on. My cunt was squelching as he fingered me, I kissed and licked his face as I came, I was bucking like fuck as cunt juice ran down my thighs. His prick was about 8 inch, his red bell end was shiny with pre cum, I wanted it up my hole like crazy.

The door the opened and in walked Jeff the other brother, you dirty fucking slut he said as he watched me wanking John’s knob whilst John was fingering me silly. He undid his zip and his cock popped out, it was only about 6inch, but fuckin hell, it was as fat as a beer can! He walked towards me and pulled the front of my dress down, my nipples were like bullets as Jeff started to suck on one.I grabbed his prick and could barely get my hand round it and as I pulled his foreskin back his bell end came into view, it was like a big red apple with a massive cum hole, then as I rubbed his bell end I felt his hand on my arse and then one of his fingers sliding in my arsehole.

What a sight I must have looked, a prick in each hand, skirt round my waist having my cunt and arse fingered while one bloke sucked on my tits and I slobbered over another’s face! The smell of sex was incredible, so was the slopping sounds my cunt was making has John rammed his three fingers up me. When John said “suck my knob”, I pushed him back so he was leaning against the wall with his knob sticking up in the air and leant forward and started to lick the end of his cock I loved the salty taste of his pre cum as I got my lips around John’s cock. Jeff then moved round behind me and pulled my arse cheeks apart, “you’re fucking gaping” he said, I pulled John’s prick from my mouth and said, “I’ve had 3 cocks up me already today, what do you expect?” You randy fucker he said and then I felt his tongue licking my crack, his tongue was going up and down my slit from my arse to my clit. I started to cum again, John was now fucking my mouth and Jeff was fucking my twat with his tongue, my thighs started to tremble as cum spurted out of my fanny onto Jeff’s face, he didn’t stop and continued to lick my cunt like a dog laps water. Jeff then stood up and I felt the end of his prick against my cunt lips, his fat knob felt great as it went up my hole and filled me. Jeff was holding my arse cheeks as he rammed his cock in and out, he was calling my a tart and slut as my cunt squelched with the knobbing I was getting. John’s knob was down my throat and his balls banging my chin, I was being rammed from both ends and fucking loved it. The sluts fuckin lovin’ it Jeff said to John, “I know” John said, am balls deep in her mouth! The more they called me filthy names the more I liked it, I wanted to tell them that I was a tarty and a dirty fucking slut, but as my mouth was full of prick I couldn’t! I was cumming like a train, I was being fucked from each end like a filthy tart, my cunt juice was running down my thighs, I was sopping wet. John then said he wanted a fuck. Jeff pulled out and I straightened up, both their pricks were rigid and the sight of them was driving me mad. John pulled me to him, I put my arms around his neck as he put his arms inside my legs and lifted me, I got my legs around his waist as his prick slid up my hole. What a sensation, being fucked in mid air, I started to kiss John as I felt Jeff press close to me from behind, my eyes nearly popped as his fat dick slid up my arse, fucking hell I was being dp’d in mid air. The dirty bastards fucked me silly, my cunt was farting with the pounding I was getting and I was squealing and shouting like a pig, telling them to fuck me harder, the whole fucking pub must have heard. I lost times of how many times I came when Jeff shouted that he was cumming, his knob slid out of my arse and I felt jet after jet of red hot spunk splash on my arse cheeks and thighs while John carried on fucking me. John then pulled me off his prick and as my feet hit the ground I leant forward as he shot his load, two big strands hit my face and a third went in my hair he then rubbed his knob end on my face so the last drops were wiped onto my face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.