A Walk in the Woods With Ann - Cover

A Walk in the Woods With Ann

Copyright© 2016 by stimac

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A walk in the woods leads to filthy photo shoot with old men

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Fiction   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

As we got back to David’s car cum was leaking from my fanny, I’d had three loads up me and one on my face, David hadn’t let me clean myself up and I’d got Tom’s spunk all over my face. When we got in the car I got some tissues from my bag and wiped my face and also my thighs, those three old fuckers had shot loads all over me.

David laughed as I wiped myself, did you like that Anna he said, I looked at him as I was wiping spunk off my thigh, I pulled my thong to one side and shoved two fingers up my hole, my twat was gaping and dripping spunk, I pulled my fingers out and they were covered in thick gooey spunk, looking at David I put them in my mouth and licked the cum off them. You filthy fucker he said and leant forward and kissed me, I responded by pushing my tongue in David’s mouth and my hand on his prick, the old bastard was hard already.

Even though I had been fucked rigid for the last two hours by three blokes, my fanny was on fire and I wanted more, David pulled back and said later as he started the car. We had a good hours drive to get home and after about 20 minutes I asked David to find somewhere to stop as I needed a pee, just after I said that there was a country pub in front, David pulled in.

It was about 4.30 and the pub was deserted except for three old blokes in the bar, they looked like birdwatcher types and had binoculars and cameras with them. David ordered drinks and I sat down at a table opposite the three blokes, they said hello and I could tell from the way they were looking at me that they wanted to fuck me. David brought the drinks to the table and I then went to the loo, my thong was full of cum and my bush was sticky with the stuff. As I peed spunk poured out of me and I was able to clean myself properly, my thong was sopping wet with spunk so I decided not to put it back on and put it in my handbag. I decided to put some lipstick on and when I looked in the mirror I realised why the blokes had been staring at me, there was a thick blob of spunk in my hair, I was going to wipe it off, when I thought, sod it, let the old buggers stare, I felt my fanny twitch as I walked back into the bar.

David was talking with the three blokes when I walked back in, I was introduced and it turned out that they were a father, he was well over 60 and his two sons, both in their forties.

The way we were all sitting meant that the blokes had a good view of my legs but David couldn’t see anything, all three were eyeing me up and to be honest I liked it, I could feel my cunt start to itch. Although the conversation was general, there were some double entendre, I felt as horny as fuck and crossed my legs showing a lot of leg, John, one of the sons openly commented on how good my legs looked, I feigned embarrassment, but secretly I loved the comment. I uncrossed and re crossed my legs again and made sure my stocking tops were on view, more comments were made by Jeff the other brother and I pulled my skirt up a bit higher, showing bare thigh above my stockings. I wanted cock, I could feel my cunt creaming, I was literally on fire, I wanted to lie back and let them all fuck the shit out of me!

I didn’t obviously, instead I got my handbag and pulled my thong out and put it on the chair next to me in full view of the three blokes, Ron the father nearly choked on his beer, they could see that it was covered in spunk. I stood up and walked towards the loos, as I opened the door from the bar to the loos I turned round, both brothers were looking at me as I pulled my dress around my waist giving them a perfect view of my legs and fanny. I then walked out and still with my dress around my waist, waited to see who would come through the door after me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.