The Orgasm Gourmet
Chapter 5: Lena's Desire Fulfilled

Copyright© 2016 by Pericles

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lena's Desire Fulfilled - A mysterious, sophisticated married woman discovers she needs to take a lover to have great orgasms. She needs the excitement of two men to bring her to her sexual peak. She is delicious enough that she manages to pull it off, reveling in the thrill of even making her husband eat her creampies without realizing it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I was in the closet again.

She was on her back, and Donald had been on top of her already for 15 minutes when she asked him for a favor, too.

“Cum on the outside,” she told her husband. “When you cum I want you to spray my pussy with your cum.” She said this between grunts, as she began faking her orgasm.

This got Donald so turned on that he came soon after, pumping hard into her. After two spurts inside her pussy, she pushed on his chest and, with a smile on her face, and said “give it to me, Tiger!”

Only then did he remember her request, and he pulled his still twitching cock out of her engorged pussy. He roared and spurted several more times, surprisingly fat creamy gobs all over her hairless pussy, her belly and her thighs. He was clearly turned on by the novelty of her request, and by her wantonness.

When he had finished cumming, she looked down and admired his work. “Darling, I think you missed me when you were in New York!”

Donald smiled back at her, noticing the thick clumps of cum all over her belly and thighs.

“Yeah, Baby. I couldn’t believe you were already asleep when I got home last night. I’ve been saving up for you!”

Then, quick as a wink, he wiped off his still dripping cock, slipped on his biking clothes and was out the door in less than two minutes.

I waited until I could hear the front door closing, and emerged from the closet. Despite my trepidation about what had just happened, my cock was hard as steel, tenting my pants. Lena’s eyes went directly to the bulge in my crotch, and they widened with pleasure. “I’m glad you could make it,” she said with a shy smile. “Do you enjoy watching me?”

I didn’t answer. In two strides I was at the foot of the bed, tearing off my clothes.

She looked up at me with her puppy dog eyes. “I want you to lick my pussy.”

She was testing me. She wanted to see what I would do. How much control she had over me.

I knelt down, my eyes between her legs. Her pussy, tummy and thighs were covered with sperm. It was all over her labia, the lovely tight tendon at the base of her thighs, and while I stared, another gooey glob slowly emerged from her slit.

I had no choice. I leaned forward and plunged my lips onto her pussy, flicking her clit with my tongue. I figured that this way, anyway, I wouldn’t have to really taste it that much.

But she insisted. “Lick it,” she said. “Lick me clean.”

So I did.

She almost came from this. It was so dirty, so naughty. I knew she felt guilty making me do this, but it heightened her pleasure. She was quivering with excitement as she made me, a man she hardly knew, demonstrate that I wanted her so badly that I would lick up her husband’s sperm to get into her pussy.

I licked with abandon. I smeared my face in it. I swallowed, and licked again. It wasn’t so bad ... I’ve tasted my own sperm, and I don’t know why women complain so much. More than anything, I loved seeing how it turned her on. She was thrashing about so much, I could hardly hold my lips on her clit. But it didn’t matter. She was enjoying the feel of my face trapped between her slick thighs, completely submerged in their mingled juices.

Finally she relaxed her legs, releasing me. “Fuck me. Fuck me now,” she gasped.

I lifted my head and slid up her now slippery belly, grazing her tits along the way. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. As I slowly penetrated her, I couldn’t believe how tight she still was. I had just seen her husband’s cock at its hardest, pistoning into her a few moments ago, yet somehow she felt like a virgin, though a very lubricated one. With all the self control I could muster, slowly, ever so slowly, I let my cock inch its way into her juicy tight passage.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.