New Discoveries
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Unclduck

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 2 friends headed for college make new discoveries about sex with each other.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First  

Zander and I had just shared the most intense sexual experience, but we sat there playing our video game as if nothing had ever happened. We continued playing for a while when I spoke up. I said you know we really didn’t settle anything yet when it comes to who’s taking Lesley out. He said I know and pounced right back on me saying we needed to finish our wrestling match to figure out the winner. I knew right then Zander was fine with what happened earlier and I wondered if he wanted a repeat. I decided to let this play out like I had a short time ago.

Just like before we rolled and tumbled trying to gain the advantage which only resulted in our rubbing and sliding up against each other which had us stiffening again in no time. Also just like before, he started talking again saying maybe Lesley would like to be there wrestling with both of us instead of just one of us. The vision of her there in her bikini or less wrestling and writhing with us got me even harder and distracted me enough for him to spin around again and get my head back in a leg scissor. I quickly wrapped my legs around his head also, and that put us both back in the position of feeling the other’s hardness against the side of our faces. We both started rocking our hips so we could feel the friction of rubbing on each others faces. His leg hold loosened slightly, and soon I felt why. It allowed him to thrust against my face with longer strokes, and soon I started to feel the bare skin of his dick head poking above his suit.

The more he thrusted the more of his hard dick I could feel coming out of his suit until at least half of it was rubbing against the side of my face and neck. I started to smell his muskiness which also included the smell of his previous cum. My mind flashed back to seeing him cumming and the intense sensations of feeling and tasting his cum on my tongue which took me to rock hard immediately. I felt him loosen his legs a little more, but I didn’t squirm away this time. What I did was loosen my leg grip a little, and start thrusting with longer strokes of my own. Zander didn’t squirm away either so I continued until I could feel my dick becoming exposed by the leg of my shorts riding up. The feeling of my bare hardness sliding against the side of his face was intense. I knew he could smell the same smell as me which started my precum flowing freely again. He said apparently Lesley would enjoy teasing both of them, and whatever vision he had at the time caused his dick to throb and release his own precum. I felt some of the friction subside and his strokes sliding more easily. He started swaying his hips with his thrusts, and I felt his dick sliding closer to the front of my face. I held my face still because I didn’t want to seem to anxious for what I thought was about to happen. I could still faintly taste his cum from before, but did I really want to feel his hard dick against my lips and tongue? Did I really want to feel him sliding into my mouth? What would he do if that happened? Would he do the same to me or freak out and bring a halt to our game? I decided I wanted to keep going to find out.

I matched his motions with mine until I felt my hard-on getting closer and closer to his mouth. His next few strokes had his dick sliding across my lips, but I kept them closed while making sure he felt mine on his lips too. He pulled his head back a little and I briefly thought our game had ended, but he started talking again. He said he knew Lesley wouldn’t be able to stand it anymore, and would definitely be tasting both of us right then. With my next upstroke I felt his tongue flicking all over my glans which caused me to shudder and moan releasing even more precum for him to taste. I wanted him to feel the same intensity so I stuck my tongue out while picturing his dick spurting in my mouth earlier. With each stroke our tongues were licking like crazy while being coated with precum. Then he said Lesley would want us to be more comfortable, and I felt him pulling my shorts down. I did the same with his suit, and when they were down to our knees we resumed our licking.

Each of his strokes were becoming more focused on pressing against my tongue, and I continued to mirror what he was doing. He turned his head slightly and said he was sure Lesley’s pussy would be so hot it would be dripping with her juices from her teasing us like this. I pictured her there with her legs spread and a huge wet spot on her bikini bottom, and agreed with him saying oh yeah. I said that on his upstroke, and before I could get it all out I felt his hard dick slide right between my lips and into my mouth. That elicited a long deep moan from him, and I felt him throb and tasted his precum. I couldn’t believe I was there with my best bud for years, and his hardness was thrusting insistently into my mouth. When he recovered from the initial pleasure, he said he bet Lesley would be taking turns sucking us. With that I felt my hard-on slide into his mouth on my next upstroke and the feeling was incredible. I knew then what he was feeling in my mouth, and I wanted it to continue for both of us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.