The Making of a Young Woman
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of a young woman's erotic progression from virgin to shared wife of a rich man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple  

Barbara was staying over one night when Robbie called and asked if we’d like to go to St. Martin with him and Bridget. He had a French customer that wanted to meet there. Not a difficult decision since it was winter here!

We were soon in First Class on our way towards the Equator. The two-bedroom suite overlooking Marigot Bay was wonderful. Barbara and I, both topless, hit the beach ASAP while Robbie and Bridget found the client at the hotel bar and talked business.

After a fine dinner with the client at a waterside restaurant we walked on the moonlit beach for a while. Back in the room Robbie asked, with as much tact as his level of sobriety could muster, if we would consider changing partners for the night. Being in Barbara’s presence at this resort had brought back strong memories that he would like to revisit. Barbara looked at Bridget and me and said she was fine with it. Both young people would be with their “first”, after all. Bridget smiled and nodded.

Nobody left their beds early the next morning except to take care of bodily necessities. Being well rested in this vacation-like setting, it sounded like everyone had enjoyed vigorous couplings in the night and morning. We had a room service brunch before getting dressed.

The client wanted to go to the nude beach and we were all curious too. Francois was a short, barrel-chested, hairy guy in his early forties. We soon found out that he was uncircumcised and his hair didn’t stop at his waistline. The women kept stealing peeks at his long thick pecker as it swung when he walked.

We were careful to avoid sunburn while swimming and enjoying drinks on the beach. The scenery was great and I was glad to see so many women that didn’t shave their crotches. Francois was very attentive to our women and they were flattered by his European charm.

Barbara and I left the trio to do some shopping on our own. Bridget later told me what happened next.

Francois asked, very politely, if Bridget might spend some “private time” with him in his room. He explained that he was taken with her and it was a common part of business negotiations in France to have staff women do “client research”. Robbie was surprised and asked for some time to talk it over. Bridget told him that this was true and she found the older man interesting. This was a multi-million-dollar long term agreement so this might be the clincher. She was willing but would insist it would be a one-time thing and he’d have to wear condoms.

Robbie saw her logic and agreed, although not entirely happily. Francois whisked her away to his suite and she joined us for dinner hours later.

Of course by then we all knew what was going on and listened intently. First she handed Robbie the signed contract and, with a grin, said, “I guess I’m a company whore now along with my other accomplishments. But sleeping with the boss may have already given me that title anyway. No matter, I had a good time, and obviously so did Francois.”

Her exhibitionistic streak came out as she related the intimate encounter she had just had. “He did a really good job of exploring my body and I was fascinated with his cock. I’ve never played with a foreskin before. It was fun to put in my mouth too. We couldn’t get the condoms we bought to fit on his thick cock comfortably so I took him bare. Figured he took care of himself. He likes different positions and can hold back his climaxes quite well. I lost count of my climaxes and felt his twice. Big hairy balls make lots of juice, or maybe he hadn’t been laid in a while. I’m still draining right now.”

That was TMI for Robbie. He took her hand and left for the room before ordering dinner. We heard later they had room service.

Barbara and I were turned on by the tale of corporate lust and found a secluded beach cabana to fuck in. I sort of teased her about her turn with Francois and she flat out told me she hoped he asked. She would accept. That shut me up.

I guess he understood women because the next afternoon at the nude beach he DID ask and I watched her walk away with him. I was waiting in our room when she returned hours later. She dropped a very wet and stretched cunt on my waiting erection. I got the erotic detail of her new knowledge of the pleasures of sucking and fucking a cock with a foreskin. She tightened up again for another round at bedtime.

Her story was much like Bridget’s. He was a real gentleman with great bed skills. He thanked her for a great session and said he planned to visit corporate headquarters in the near future. Perhaps he could enjoy her company again at that time. She didn’t say no and suspected Bridget wouldn’t either.

Francois did make the promised visit a few months later and demonstrated true European gallantry. He brought along his own Personal Assistant, a lovely brunette named Mimi who filled whatever bed was vacant because that woman was with Francois. Of course she was as skilled as she was beautiful. She did not appear to be faking her passion either. I’d never heard a woman begging for my semen in French before. It was damned exciting for an old guy like me. When questioned, she said I was not the oldest she had pleasured by many years.

A month or so after Francois’ visit Bridget discovered she was pregnant. An ultrasound confirmed it and showed her IUD still in her uterus. Robbie acted with his usual decisiveness. He purchased a secluded oceanfront estate on the Texas Gulf coast, partly for the location, and partly because that state does not have an income tax. Then, in spite of unclear paternity, he arranged for a wedding at the estate.

It was a reasonably lavish affair on such short notice for a young multi-millionaire who wasn’t even old enough to legally drink the champagne at the wedding reception. Francois attended with his stunning wife Renee, a dark haired beauty who exuded charm and sex. Bridget’s mother and sisters attended, rather overwhelmed with the life that she lived.

The newlyweds were going to honeymoon right there and Robbie announced that guests could stay for up to four more days but clothing was prohibited after noon the next day. Bridget’s mom and younger sister left but the older one insisted on staying. She was the wilder one, remember?

After a nude lunch with all the remaining guests, about a dozen, Robbie invited Francois to join the newlyweds their suite. Renee approached Barbara and me and asked if she could spend some intimate time with us. She had heard interesting things about us from her husband and would like to experience them for herself.

I hadn’t known that Barbara was adept at making love to a woman, but I’d never asked and shouldn’t have been surprised. Renee was about her age and it was a real treat even watching her, let alone having her turn her skills to pleasuring me. I was delighted that I could bring both women to orgasm and leave my semen in each one. Of course the fact that they were also being stimulated by a hot female at the same time I was doing my best probably made my efforts more effective.

We had an interesting discussion with Renee as we lay together post-coitus. She told us that Francois was her first lover and only husband of more than twenty years. There were no children unfortunately as she was infertile. She managed a large part of their company’s operations in France and Francois did much of the international work. They spent a lot of time apart but, in European fashion, were very practical about sex. It is, she said, a very important part of life, like good food, and cannot be ignored.

Barbara looked at me and said, “My philosophy exactly!”

Renee continued, “There are no secrets between us. We help pick out our spouse’s Personal Assistant, as you call them. They are responsible for much more than satisfying sexual needs of course, so must be as intelligent as attractive. We change them yearly for a variety of reasons. It works quite well and we are both productive and in good spirits when we get back together as a couple.”

She paused and then suggested we shower and rejoin the other guests. When Bridget sat down at our table, Renee asked if she might put her hand on her belly. Bridget was puzzled but agreed. Renee said kindly, “Francois and I have not been able to have children. I know the circumstances of this conception and am happy for you. For myself I will like to think it was my husband who planted the seed.”

Bridget was surprised but clasped the hand tighter to her abdomen. “Perhaps you would like to be the baby’s godmother?” Renee nodded and a tear rolled down her cheek.

Bridget’s older sister, (I forgot to tell you her name ... it is Carol) loved prancing around naked in front of the other nude guests. She was in her mid-twenties, dishwater blond, with a fairly scrawny body, especially compared to her sister. Sort of tea cup tits with prominent nipples. Pale blue eyes in a handsome but not beautiful face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.