Brittni's Waitress Job Gets Hot - Cover

Brittni's Waitress Job Gets Hot

Copyright© 2016 by stimac

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Innocent waitress ends up in Group Sex with old men and a stripper

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Food   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Workplace  

I was so excited I was in a trance, oblivious to everything except the filthy slut who I was fingering! Jean put her hand on my wrist and my hand came out of her hole with a plop, it was coated with her white pussy cream. Jean then walked me from the bar into the room in front of the guys, I stood in front of one guy and instinctively offered him my hand, the guy was sucking her fanny cream off my fingers, it was turning me on like mad having a bloke suck a woman’s cum of my fingers!

He’d got his prick out and was wanking himself whilst he licked my fingers, I was completely transfixed and had funny juice flooding my panties, I didn’t notice when Jean stood behind me and pulled my dress up round my waist, I was now on display, Jean was rubbing her snatch across my butt cheeks, I could feel her hairy bush against me, what a sensation.

The guy in front started to grown and a massive jet of jizz flirted from his prick and landed just above my knee, I then woke up...

After he finished I turned round, Jean was sitting between two guys on a sofa, she had a prick in each hand and her legs were wide opening, they were both fingering her, I could see that the both had at least two fingers in her hole, they were also sucking on her nipples.

I moved to a guy sitting alone, I stood there in front of him with my legs apart, he put his hand forward and began to rub my pussy through my thong, I was that wet he was fingering me through the material, I told him to show me his prick, he pulled it out of his trousers, he was about 6 inch long but rock hard, I leant forward and put my hands on his thighs, I then bent my head and started to suck him off hands free.

By doing this my butt was on display, within a minute I felt my thong being pulled to one side and the guy who’d licked my fingers was licking my crack.He was licking from my clit to my arsehole, it was like a dog lapping up water, his tongue was in my fanny, in my arsehole, sucking my clit, I couldn’t hold off and came as he stuck his tongue further up my snatch.

I heard groans and one of the guys that Jean was wanking off was emptying his nuts, it was spraying on het tits, the other guy stood up and plastered her face and hair, she was covered in it. As I watch this the guy I was sucking pulled his prick out of my mouth and unloaded on me, I swallowed some, some went on my forehead and the rest over my head landing on my back.

The guy was still tonguing my holes and my twat was farting as I came again and again, I was weak at the knees and almost collapsed on the floor.

I came out of my cum stupor and saw Jean, she was now sitting on a massive fucking dong, the guy must have been 10 inch at least, she had her back to him as she rode him so we could all see that massive prick slide up her. David was standing on the side of the chair fucking her mouth with his 7inch prick, in fact, he was fucking her brains out the way he ways ramming his knob in her mouth.

I crawled on my hands and knees to get in front of them and started to lick the blokes balls, his shaft, he fanny all the same time, she was squelching and I was swallowing everything, I pulled the guys knob out of her hole and licked her juice off his bell end, I then stuck my tongue up her hole and sucked as much of her juice as I could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.