The Iron Ankh
Chapter 4: Naomi Exposed

Copyright© 2016 by Regis Peona

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Naomi Exposed - Young man breaks into an abandoned house to be alone, he finds an amulet that plunges him and his family into a world of incest and BDSM.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Needles   Big Breasts  

At a quarter after six Jewels put on an apron that barely covered her nipples. After stirring up nine eggs to a yellow batter. She chopped some sweet onions, four garlic cloves, three tomatoes, and a half a pound of Swiss cheese. All this she mixed in a pyrex bowel to be set aside. Dancing quietly to a tune in her head, she quickly squeezed fresh orange juice for six, Harry was good for half that. She laid out formal service for three on the dining table. The same one her mother made the whip on. She smiled at the thought of being bound to it, face up and naked as Harry whipped her tits. Her thighs ran with her lust.

With everything prepared she whipped off her apron and knelt naked by her brother’s door. At six forty-five on the tick she opened the door and crawled inside.

She slipped under the quilts at the foot of the bed and borrowed her way to the middle of the bed. The first crotch she found hag no dick! It was her Mom! First she kissed, then she licked. When she felt her begin to stir she replaced her hot moist tongue with three stiff fingers. Then she shifted to her brother.

Harry went to sleep with his mother’s nipple in his mouth. The love and peace he felt was beyond compare. At first he was literally in blackness. Then R E M sleep kicked in and he began to dream. First there were over a million flashes of women and some men being tortured in erotic ways and some in very gruesome ways. Many died under the duress. Harry was appalled.

Then the scene changed. It was the little guy over the garage! “Good evening, Sahib!” the small man greeted him from the chair he still occupied, “Please forgive me for not getting up, I seem to be quite dead. But the honor falls to me, the last owner of the iron ankh. To greet you into this rather infamous club.”

“You’re full of shit,” Harry said, “And this is just a dream.”

“Before you dismiss this humble servant, Sahib, ponder this how is it the two you love most went from being rather distant to you, to begging to suck your cock and suffer torture for you?”

“What business is it of yours?” Harry asked.

“Because, Sahib, over a hundred years ago, in Egypt, I under went the same transformation. Of all the hosts, I am the only one that was also fuel for it.”

“Okay pal,” replied Harry’s subconscious mind, “You lost me.”

“My young, Sahib,” the small man said, “The energy that powers the ankh comes from strong emotional response. Love, hate, joy, all of these power it’s magic. The most coveted of these is, sexual pain.”

“Get the fuck outta here!” Harry responded defiantly.

“I am afraid it is quite true, Sahib. My name is Hakim Aziz. In 1856 I was a sepoy solider for his Majesty the King of England. I was decidedly heterosexual and cordially detested the officer to whom I was assigned as a bat man, kind of an aid. You know this man as Nigel Rutger. The owner of the house you are trying to acquire. He was also my lover and master for over a century. Consider that, Sahib. And the safe is behind the portrait in the study. The combination is ten, thirty-eight, sixteen. Remember that, you will need the money in the safe. There is ten thousand on cash, and ten million in bearer bonds. You can take that and quietly enjoy your slaves for a few centuries, or you can be a big noise and attract all kinds of nasty fellows. It’s up to you.”

“What the fuck are you babbling about?” Harry wondered.

“I am not babbling, Sahib,” Hakim said, “I’m trying to tell you, keep a low profile. It worked great for many of the hosts. The ones that didn’t either met very grisly ends, or a few, did a whole lot of damage. Ever hear of a blighter named Mohammed?”

Harry chewed on that for a long second, “You don’t mean the Islam Mohammed, do you?”

“I can’t say one way or the other, young Sahib,” Hakim said, “I wasn’t a host long enough to meet any of the hosts. Except the man I loved,” Harry could tell the little guys heart was breaking, he reached for him and gave him a hug. The man shook for a few minutes as he sobbed out, “I know that after a very long time my poor Nigel was haunted by what a host could become. After a certain point we were very careful about the other people we played with. In fact, he secluded himself from the,,, activities. We really had no trouble finding participants to help feed the beastie. And of course he and I were having our relationship. And because even though I loved him sodomy was,,,, against my nature. Frankly, I’d rather be flogged at the grates, but I let him,,,,, because I loved him.”

Harry held the sobbing little guy, “Hakim, stop tearing yourself up! You loved someone for your whole life. A long and happy life, by what little I’ve seen. I’m sure God is not unhappy about that. I’m not a church going man, but I was raised to believe that God is love.”

“Sahib,” Hakim said, “I do not follow your God. I am a Muslim. I pray to Allah.”

“There is only one God, Hakim,” Harry said.

“Thank you, Sahib! Your kindness is very reassuring. Knowing a basically good man is now the host will give me comfort in my after-life. May Allah smile upon your path. I’m afraid your slaves are trying to get your attention. If you have more questions just think of me as you retire and I will try to answer them.”

Harry opened his eyes to see his mother with her eyes wide and mouth open. And someone else was under the blankets fellating him. He threw off the covers to find his sister bobbing happily on his nob while finger banging his mother. He grinned, “Mom, how long has she been doing that?”

Eve panted with great strain, “About fifteen minutes, Master! It’s almost seven! May your slave please come!”

Remembering his order from before he said, “Not yet. Jewels take your fingers out of Mom’s cunt and finish me. Mom, go fix breakfast.”

“Everything’s ready to go, Mom. Omelets and bacon in ten minutes. There’s even fresh OJ. Does this please you, Master?”

She returned to swallowing his shaft before he could answer, and she was doing a credible deep throat, “It pleases me, but I’m your brother!” His muted shout betrayed the fact that he shot a huge load in her mouth. She gulped it down hungrily.

After licking him clean she responded, “Harry, you’re still my brother, but you’re also my master. My body is yours to do with as you please. Even to bear your children. I’m still a virgin. But I can suck a mean dick. None of the other guys can hold a candle to you. I can’t be your wife, please make me your slave, like Mom. You can even tie me up and beat me if you wish,” she rose up on her knees. In the light of the rainy morning she was still breath taking, “Aren’t I pretty enough for you?”

“Goddamn Jewels!” he huffed and puffed, “You’re a walking traffic accident.”

She tickled his nuts, “Don’t insult my driving, squirt! You may be my master, but you’re still my kid brother! I can still kick your ass!”

Harry growled, “Tickle fight!” and tackled her.

Eve dropped to her hands and knees before crawling naked into her son’s bedroom. She almost caught a foot in the head as her children wrestled naked on the floor. “Children, breakfast is ready. Only to be attacked by both of them. She gave as good as she got but two minutes of that made her collapse in orgasm.

Harry looked up and swatted his sister’s large creamy tit. “Come on you two,” he chided, “We’re burning daylight.”

Eve passed out the food and removed her apron before seating herself. Harry was at the head of the table with Eve on the right and Jewels on the left. Harry was wearing a rayon kimono that actually belonged to Jewels. Eve and her daughter were both naked head to toe and seated so Harry could stare shamelessly at their heated sexes. He sampled their conditions with his fingers as he ate and chatted, “Jewels put clean sheets on my bed. I expect it made perfectly when we get home tonight. You’ll have to get yourself ready for work today and tomorrow if you’re late I’ll whip you in places you won’t like, understand?”

Jewels felt a tingle between her thighs, “Oh, really baby brother? Will you whip my pussy?”

“No,” he said, “Behind your knees and your ribs near your armpits. If you’re late for work, I won’t be happy. Understand?”

Suddenly contrite she said, “Yes Master!”

Eve added, “That’s better, our Master must always be obeyed, Honey Pie, without question. Give him that crap again and I’ll take the belt to you. Do you understand, Dear?”

Harry sat back in his chair, “That’s enough, both of you. I decide on who gets punished and how. That’s final.”

Eve bowed her head, “Yes, master. As you wish. “It looks like it’s going to rain all day. You won’t be able to mow weeds in this, Honey.”

“I know, Mom,” he said, “There’s plenty to do inside. Go next door and borrow Naomi’s vacuum, and an extra bucket. We’ll both work inside. We’ll start at the bottom and work our way up. I guess we’d better stop by the utilities office and get the water, gas, and electricity on, too.”

“Good thinking, Harry,” Eve said, “How long has the place been empty?”

“Over ten years,” Harry said, “It’s the old Rutger place. Mom, Sis, this really is top secret. Don’t talk about this to anyone! I could lose my pay. The new owners insisted on this. So keep your traps shut about it. We could double our incomes for the year or get left holding the bag. I had a sign this paper it’s called a non-discloser agreement.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.