The Iron Ankh - Cover

The Iron Ankh

Copyright© 2016 by Regis Peona

Chapter 3: Mother and Daughter Partnership

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mother and Daughter Partnership - Young man breaks into an abandoned house to be alone, he finds an amulet that plunges him and his family into a world of incest and BDSM.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Needles   Big Breasts  

Jewels dragged her ass in the apartment. She was soaked. Jenny was supposed to give her a ride, but took off with Kyle to get high instead. So Jewels had to walk in a steady drizzle. She was soaked and cold and nearly half an hour late. “Oh dam! She cried as she struggled with her uniform. Harry’s going to be mad.”

She finally got out of her clothes she noticed Eve’s bed was still untouched. Her uniform was in the hamper so she must have went to eat with her friends from the bar. She hurriedly blew dry her hair. A look in the mirror showed her make up needed retouched. A minute’s work with eyebrow pencil and a fresh dusting of blush and she was ready to face the music.

She didn’t knock, instead she dropped to the floor and crawled on her hands and knees, hoping it would please him, but Oh, God! He was her little brother! But she couldn’t help it!

She looked up. “Oh my God! Mom!”

Eve had been dozing contentedly. Even though her hands were tied behind her back and she was tied back first to the his foot board. Her breasts were wrapped at the base with three snug loops. The tails went along both sides of her lovely neck to be secured to the knob behind her neck. Harry tied it to release with a pull of the lag end. Her boobs were not tied tight. After hours of kneeling while her master slept they were just turning pink. And they throbbed! She opened her eyes!

“Mom, what the hell is this! And with Harry!”

“Hush, child!” Eve spat, “Now untie me!”

Shocked, Jewels did as she was told. When her hands were free, she was tied in which a way she could’ve freed herself at anytime. “Now my darling daughter. Let’s go to our room, we have much to discuss and we mustn’t wake the master till morning.”

Jewels knelt naked at her mother’s feet as she listened to the whole tail. She was too shocked to interrupt the play by play description of the evenings events to interrupt. And the sight of the whip marks on her mother’s back just made her blood race.

“So you see, cutie pie, why you mustn’t breath a word of this to anyone outside this house?” Eve concluded.

She reached up and touched her mother’s thigh softly, “Yeah, Mom. You shouldn’t have to go to jail for serving our master,” she said softly.

“Our master?” Eve queried with a raised eyebrow that both kids knew as ‘the look.’

“Oh please don’t hate me, Mom,” Jewels broke into sobs, “I know he’s my brother. I know it’s wrong! But I love him so much I just want to give myself to him. You understand, don’t you?”

“Understand?” Eve said, “I did it myself, remember. Do you think I’d let just any dickhead whip me and rape my ass? Honey pie, you know me well enough by now for that.” Jewels choked back her tears and hiccupped, “Well,” she said finally, the walls aren’t covered in blood splatter, so you must have enjoyed some of it.”

Eve hugged her daughter, “Even when he was whipping me! Honey Pie! I haven’t ever felt so alive!”

Jewels perked right up, “I know! It was the same for me when he was shoving me around! I liked it so much I begged him to pinch my nipples! Isn’t that horrible!”

Eve hugged her more and said, “At least you didn’t beg him to cinch your boobs with a leather thong! These nuggets are beginning to ICH!”

“Maybe I should loosen them a bit,” Jewels offered.

“You’ll do no such thing!” Eve scolded, “A good slave never avoids her master’s touch! It doesn’t matter if it’s a feather or the lash! She should endure it willingly! Just for the young lady, your punishment for being late just doubled. You we’re thirty minutes late so I was going to give you fifteen swats with my hand. Our master has forbidden me to use anything else on you or you’d be getting a heavy belt. So now it’s fifteen on each cheek. Get over my lap. And you so much as make a peep, I’ll start over, got that?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.