The Iron Ankh - Cover

The Iron Ankh

Copyright© 2016 by Regis Peona

Chapter 2: A Curious Evening

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Curious Evening - Young man breaks into an abandoned house to be alone, he finds an amulet that plunges him and his family into a world of incest and BDSM.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Needles   Big Breasts  

The business at the courthouse took an hour. The lady at the Treasurer’s office even accepted the dollar bill, in escrow of course, for the purchase of the house. Harry asked her politely to keep quiet about the transaction. She assured him of the confidentiality of her office as she lightly caressed the back of his arm on the counter.

Harry had to trot to get home in time to get Jewels out of bed. He found her face down in her twin bed. She’d tossed her blankets to the floor and was clad only in a tee shirt. Her ass was bare and a perfect ending to her long shapely legs.

She was snoring away as her clock radio blared out Billy Idol at jet blast levels. He killed the radio, “Get up lazy bones, it’s time for work!”

Her auburn curls wiggled as she mumbled, “Fuck work.” Then she snored loudly.

Harry tickled the inside of her knee, which got an instant response, “I’ll fucking kill...” Then she saw Harry and smiled weakly, “Hi, little brother.”

She yawned, stretched, which made her huge rack do amazing things, and collapsed face down on the bed. Jewels was not a morning person. Getting her up usually required a forklift. Harry grabbed wrist and hauled her to her feet before frog marching her to the bathroom. She was still asleep on her feet so Harry shoved her in the shower and turned on the water. Lucky for her the building had balanced flow fixtures so the water wasn’t quite freezing. “Hey!” she protested when she realized she wasn’t still dreaming. She turned to him and said, “You little shit!” But she was smiling as she causally turned up the heat and with an impish grin, she peeled off the wet tee shirt and gave it to him, “I swear, sometimes Harry...”

He tapped his watch, “You’re running late! You wash up and I’ll get your breakfast.”

Her eyes popped when she realized she was starkers in front of her brother. Her hands flew to her tits and bare sex as she spun to face the wall.

Harry reached in for a swat on her ass, “Ten minutes, or I drag you out bare ass!”

“HARRY!”

Harry was scooping scrambled eggs on her plate when she came out. Her much less than flattering waitress uniform still couldn’t hide the fact the seventeen year old soon to be senior was stacked like a brick shit house. He took her brush and sat her in front of her food. He brushed as she ate. The two had been doing this dance since school let out for summer three weeks before. She worked at Maria’s. An Italian joint the catered to an upscale clientele. She got four nights a week, five to two, and none of them on the weekend where the real money was. But she made out. But at Maria’s late three times in a year was fired so his extreme measures getting her up were excusable as long as Mom didn’t find out. So far her bank account was nearing a cool grand thanks to the team effort.

He asked, “How’s work going?”

“Same old shit,” she responded, “About twenty dollars a pinch last night.” Using the running joke they shared about waitressing. He snapped his fingers and held out his palm, “Yes, Daddy!” she said with rolling eyes as she fished out the zip lock bag with her tips. Harry cut out three fifty in change and dumped the balance in her mason jar. He put the three fifty back in her baggie and gave it back to her. Mom’s jar was next to hers. That’s where the kids stuffed twenty a week each to help with the bills. Eve knew about it, but kept her mouth shut. It helped.

She had to catch the four twenty bus or she’d be late. She kissed her brother goodbye before saying, “I really don’t mind if you have to manhandle me sometimes. Even if you see me naked, or touch me.”

“What?” Harry asked.

“In the mornings, silly. You’re the man of this house, if you have to smack me around to get me going, just do it!”

Harry puzzled, “But what if ... I mean you are definitely a girl!”

She smiled, “If you pinched my nipples or my little pussy? Is that what you asked brother?” She his hands deliberately on her nipples, “Harry, I admit I dawdled getting up. You should give me a mean pinch to punish me. I’m already dressed so putting me over your knee is just foolish. Go ahead. Do it!”

Jewels liked to play chicken with her brother. But the new Harry was not equipped with a reverse gear. His work hardened hands closed tightly on her long nipples. The sports bra she wore at work was no protection at all. Her mouth flew open in a silent scream as he applied pressure. Her head rolled back but she made no attempt to pull away. He twisted them half a turn and said, “You be home by three. No more staggering in at dawn, got that?”

“Yes, Harry!” she whined, “I’ll be good from now on. I promise. I’ll do whatever you say!”

Harry let up and just rested his palms on her throbbing orbs, “Good, come into my room and check in with me. And come in naked.”

He thought the last bit was pushing his luck. But instead of, “Go fuck yourself bloody with a broomstick!” She said, “Yes, Harry, I’ll do whatever you want. I mean that. Damn! Gotta run!” She planted a hot kiss on his lips and dashed off, “I love you, little brother!” she called as she ran out the door.

Harry went to the shower, still steamy from Jewels, so he shed his dirty clothes and stepped in. Remembering the sight and feel of her he soaped up and stroked off. His fifteen-year old penis was already a respectable six inches and a little thicker than average. But his control in his teenage swamp of hormones was lacking he only lasted two minutes. He toweled off, expecting to feel guilty about masturbating over the feel of his sister’s tits. He didn’t. He felt great.

He put on shorts and a wife beater and began sorting the laundry. He separated the whites, colors, and delicates. And took two small loads down the hall to the machines. He put the three pairs of panties, three bras, (34 D for Jewels and 36 E for his mom), three pairs of hose, (thigh highs NOT panty hose), and three garters in a plastic tub on the kitchen table with a shot of Woolite. He swished them around for ten minutes. He’d been doing so for three months. Jewels thought her mom was keeping up the laundry. Eve thought her daughter was. Harry kept his fucking mouth shut. He knew either one would throw a litter of kittens on the spot if they caught him at it. His attitude was, “Fuck it, my girls work hard enough. I can load the dishwasher, vac the joint, and wash their fucking underwear.” It wouldn’t kill him. The place had three windows and three mirrors. He kept them spotless, too. He dumped the tub into a colander in the sink before giving everything a gentle squeeze. He rinsed out the tub as he gave the frillies a good rinse. Taking the tub into the bathroom he hung it all by fishing lines he’d strung across the top of the shower stall. He did the shower, the sink, and the john, then he swabbed the deck before leaving. In the girl’s bedroom he did the two mirrors. He grabbed the trash and went down the hall to the machines. More quarters got one dryer going. The trash was escorted to the dumpster. On the way back he eyed Mrs. Fine as she worked on her tan. On the whole she was attractive, but not even on the same planet as his girls. The thought disturbed him momentarily, but fuck it, they were his girls!

All went according to plan so that at six forty five he was on the balcony with his feet up and a selection from the house’s library open in his lap. It was something called “A Man with His Maid.” At first he felt the male lead was a first class tool, the way he treated her. As he got into the book, and six forty-five became eight thirty he noticed not only was the female lead enduring his abuse she was drinking it up! What he didn’t notice was the book was a leather bound first edition well over a hundred years old and worth more than his mother’s Gremlin!

“I’m home honey!” he heard his mother sing out behind him. Her cheeks were flushed and her movements were measured. She’d been drinking.

He marked his place and shut the sliding doors behind him. He also set the entry bar in place after locking the door. “I guess I should’ve called,” Eve said with a silly grin on her face.

He knew she drove home. The piece of shit sounded like a coffee grinder being raped by a chain saw. “You should’ve called a cab!” he huffed, “Dammit, Mom! You, of all people, damn well know better! Did you eat?” He sat on the coffee table in front of her and began pulling off her black leather low quarters. She wore a version of the Sheriff’s uniform at work. A khaki blouse and slacks.

Her grin was an adorable pout, “I made you angry.”

“Damn right, you did,” he said with his tone intentionally much softer. He didn’t want a tear fest, “I love you, Mom. I don’t want to lose you over something stupid.” He pulled her footies off and gave both soles a light scrape with his palms.

She rolled her head back with hers eyes shut, “My God! You are the man of the house!” Her eyes snapped open, “You should punish me.”

That again! This is getting out there. Harry knew his mother didn’t play chicken with him. She would tease, wheedle, and conjole. But never dared like Jewels. She was rocking dead serious. But so was he. Her drinking was getting to be a problem. It was no longer the occasional social cocktail. She had been tying them on lately. And now driving drunk. It wasn’t even the first time. “Okay, so I’m the man of the house, right?”

“Yes, Dear,” she replied, almost automatically, “But I’m still your mother,” she added in her defence.

“You’ll always be my mother and I will always love you, no matter how mad I happen to be at you, like now.” He let that sink in gazing levelly in her eyes. When she looked down in surrender, “Just so you know I will always ... deal with you out of love. Is that clear?”

Her heart surged with pride for her wonderful son, “Yes, Harry, I know that. That’s why I will accept whatever punishment you deem appropriate.”

Harry cursed deep in his soul. It was on him! He picked up one of her shoes, “You have even started letting yourself go,” he said, “I WILL NOT abide that. I expect my girls to always look and do their best. These shoes are disgraceful. You never used to leave the house in such a state. You’ve put on at least ten pounds,” though by looking you’d never be able to tell where, it was the difference between 34 and 36. “Things will change as of right now, do you follow me?”

Again her heart surged, he was no longer a little boy, he was becoming a man before her eyes, “Oh, yes Dear!” Then she looked quickly away ashamed of herself because he was turning her on!

Harry knew he was on thin ice, but he plowed ahead. This was to important for limp dicks. He held out his palm, “Give me your belt, please.”

For ten seconds Eve’s heart stopped as she stared wide eyed at his hand. He was going to beat her! And then her pulse raced. And why did that prospect make her bits buzz! She sat up and fumbled with her thin leather uniform belt. When it finally slid free of the loops she folded it before placing it in his hand. “Are you going to whip me?” she asked.

Playing for time Harry said, “I haven’t decided, yet. But when I do, that decision is final. Is that clear, Mom?”

She swallowed hard, “Yes, Dear! But it’s so inappropriate!”

“From now on, I will decide that, too!”

“Yes, Dear!” Then she thought, ‘Oh God!’

Harry stood and stepped back, “Go close the curtains, Mom.”

She rose too quickly which made her head spin. But she hurried to comply anyway. Doing so only made her pussy tingle even more. She turned back to him looking for all the world like a deer in the headlights. Then he took her place on the love seat and lowered the boom, “Now take everything thing else off.”

Her fists clenched, “Harold Wilson Finch! That IS SO INAPPROPRIATE! I’m your mother!”

Harry kept his voice calm and even, “Mother, that is the last time I will tolerate you questioning my orders. I already went around the barn with Jewels today about getting up. And yes, I punished her. If I let you continue to do so you will do it in front of her. That will undermine my authority with her. Neither one of us wants that, do we?”

Hoist on her on petard, again, she dropped her head, “I’ll try to do better for you, Honey, I promise. I’m so sorry. I really am.”

“You will be,” Harry said coolly, “Now strip! And the only answer I ever want to hear from that order is ‘Yes, Sir.’ Once that order is given you will only address me as Sir. And you will only be allowed to dress with my explicit permission. Thigh highs and high heels are still permissible until further notice.”

Her fingers shot to the her shirt buttons and she barked, “Yes Sir!”

Harry watched her as he continued, “Since you have an issue with drinking, you are permanently cut off, as of now. Do you understand?”

Eve trembled, not with fear anymore, she was dropping her panties in front of her son. Her bra was already on the floor with her blouse. He was issuing orders and it was making her hot. At that point she just didn’t care if he wanted to beat her or fuck her, or even both! She wanted him to just fucking do it! “Yes Sir!”

Harry had to admit, he was really enjoying the eyeful he was getting. If anything, his mom was even hotter than Jewels. In many ways his sister was still the tomboy in pig tails that would plow you under on the baseline. But his Mom always was his number one girl and always all woman, “Now, Mom, stand in the middle of the room with your feet shoulder width apart and your fingers laced behind your neck. I’m going inspect you.”

Eve caught herself before her knees buckled, but she did gasp, “Oh! God! I mean, Yes Sir!”

Harry got within an eyelash of her. He was drinking in every single creamy square inch of her skin. Eve was never one for laying out. Add to that her penchant for very conservative dress and her inside job her skin was a uniform pale peach. The exceptions were her ruby red lip stick, her hint of eye shadow, and her coral pink nipples which were long, thick, and puckered with arousal.

Eve’s mind raced as Harry slowly scanned her to what seemed like her very soul. He’d suddenly evolved from an awkward boy to a devilishly handsome self-assured man. And she was falling for him head first. No man had ever dared to touch this part of her that was so buried deep she didn’t even know it existed!

The year before he was a five foot two rail of a boy. But he had shot up six inches and there was more to come. His muscles were hardened by two years in that bakery into a match for any vain glorious jock that spent half of every day sweating in the weight room. He was an A student, sophomore honor roll. He was a kind yet considerate, and industrious young man about town! She never had to call him out of bed anymore. He was always up and fixing her breakfast. And he was, in her opinion, the best looking man in town. Even if he did look like he combed his hair with a weed eater!

She strangled the urge to drop to her knees and worship him with her tongue. Something the ex never could inspire. Yet that was exactly what she wanted to do at that moment. So what if he was looking her over like some prize heifer at the county fair! If that’s what he wanted, MOOO!

Harry went to the ancient and very second hand cabinet stereo. He stacked three albums on the spindle before starting the turntable and closing the lid gently. As The Monkeys tuned up softly in the back round he said, “Mom, your fingernails and toenails need filed and polished. Clear coat is fine for now. Your pits and legs need a shave. And there is no way that weed patch between your legs will not go with any of the bikinis I want to see you in this summer.”

Eve said, “But I don’t own a bikini...” When she saw Harry’s devil may care smile she added, “Oh! Yes Sir.”

Harry smiled even more brightly, so far, so good, “You will start with the shoes, and since you’re already at it, my boots could use a going over. Do it right there on the floor, so we can talk.”

‘Yeah, right! So you can oogle my boobs is more like it!’ What she actually said was, “Yes Sir!”

Harry got up to raid the fridge, the second half of his dinner was a corn beef on rye washed down with a pint of cold V8. Eve bought it for him in the big cans. Even in bulk it was still an extravagance. But he drank two of the damn things a week and stuffed $80 a month in her tip jar. And it was good for him. As she got old the shoe polish kit and a couple folds of news print (they didn’t buy the local commie rag, but Harry took out Mrs. Childresse’s trash and usually was able to keep the house restocked with the useful newsprint) she thought to herself, so what if he wants to check out my tits! It’s his right, after all. Pleasing him is much more important than my modesty.

Harry settled back with his sandwich and just enjoyed the show until it was gone. Her shoes were back into pretty good shape and she was reaching for his work boots.

“Just wipe them clean and make sure they’re sealed, Mom. I’m going to really mess them up tomorrow, anyway.”

She caught that and exclaimed, “Oh! Darling! You got another job? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I was going to,” he said, “But you showed up an hour late and shit-faced. I was about to call in an APB. Glad I didn’t. And you didn’t even call. Mom I could’ve come and got you. I’ve got my permit.”

Eve found herself blushing at his admonishment. How could a fifteen year old boy make her blood boil this way? “I’m really sorry,,, Sir. I will do better, I promise. Now tell me about this new job. I’m so excited!”

Harry could see right up between her thighs. He was a virgin, not a dummy. His Mom was on the boil. And he was tempted to nail her then and there. But he played it cool, “I’m cleaning up an old house to get it ready for the new owners.”

“Oh, really?” Eve asked brightly, “Which one?”

Thinking quick he decided to tell her just enough of the truth, “The old Rutger place. But it’s a big secret. If word gets out it will void my contract. So do not tell a soul, okay?”

“Yes Sir,” she said popping to kneeling attention and throwing him a sharp salute, this started an amazing tit quake, at least seven point O, “Your girl will do as you command!”

Harry giggled. Then he said, “Good, because you’re helping me tomorrow. I’ve got to run gas and shit like that for the yard. The joint’s really over grown. I might have to rent a brush mower. You can vacuum if I can get the power on. I have to get the water on, too. If you help with that I might have the joint ready for the new owners before school starts.”

Eve fidgeted, “May this girl remind Sir she has to be at Mario’s at five?” she asked.

Harry straightened, “Mom, call that grease ball right now and quit.”

“What about the money, Sir?” she asked.

He snatched up the belt and cracked it on the table. It sounded like a rifle shot, “You let me worry about that! My new job pays more in three months than you and I made at Mario’s and the bakery combined. Now say, Yes Sir and bring me the phone!”

Eve jumped right out of her skin, the new Harry could be very scary, “Yes Sir!” She scrambled to get him the cordless.

Before he dialed he told her to clean up the polish kit and get the clippers and a new blade on her razor. While he was waiting for Mario to come to the phone he put the kettle on to boil and got out some clean wash clothes, “Hello Mario, it’s Harry Finch.”

“Yeah, what do you want, runt?”

“Mario, I’m calling to let you know my Mom just quit.”

The wannabe gangster dripped with sarcasm, “And might I ask why, and why won’t she tell me herself?”

Harry never liked Mario, so he let fly, “Because you can’t keep your shithooks out of her tip jar and off her tits, you Guinea bastard!”

“Yeah tough guy? Why don’t I just come over there and kick your scrawny ass?”

“Because Mr. Remington says you’ll leave in an ambulance, fuck face! Show up here ever again and all you will get is a load of buckshot! Stay the fuck away from my family if you like breathing!” As Mario tried to bluster up a response Harry hung up. Then he went to his room and put three loads of number 2 shot in the tube of his 870 and parked it by the front door just in case Mario was as dumb as he looked.

“I hope you know what you’re doing, Sir” Eve said as she came out with the shaving gear, “He’s really not a nice man.”

“Mom he’s a low rent hood that deals drugs under the counter, and everyone in town knows it. I don’t know why the cops don’t raid the joint! All the more reason for you to be somewhere else. Now sit on the table so I can shave your pits.”

She positioned herself to give him access to her right side and raised her arm straight up. As he pressed a hot wet cloth to her arm pit she said, “Well, enough about Mario. He’s history as far as I’m concerned. I got another letter from your dad, today. He wants you to call him.”

Harry was stirring up the shaving soap. Eve and Jewels both used grated Yardley soap mixed with a shot of Shea butter to shave with. It worked better than any of that canned shit and was a damn sight cheaper. One bar went six months for both of them and the bottle of Shea butter would go a year. Total cost a couple of bucks. As compared to a can of Gillette that might go two weeks between them. Harry brushed the foam on her pit and she giggled, “Did he include a money order for child support?”

“No, he didn’t,” she answered holding very still as he used the razor.

Harry wiped off the excess soap, “He can wait in Hell.”

She turned the other way, “Honey, he’s sick. He has AIDS.”

“Mom, I’ve met the guy remember? Neither has Jewels, either. All I know about the guy is he left you with two babies so he could move to Miami with Raul. Fuck him. I couldn’t care less.”

He quickly finished her left arm and started on her left leg. After a lot of thought Eve spoke up, “Honey that brings something else up. You know your father and I married right out of High School. And I was five months on with your sister, at the time. Hell, Harry! We were just babies ourselves! Teddy didn’t even know he was gay!” She looked away blinking away a tear.

Harry brushed soap on her creamy leg, “Come on Mom. You know you’re my best girl. You can always talk to me. So talk to me,” When she just turned her head and sobbed he added, “That’s an order, Mom.”

“You’ll just hate me if I say it!” she cried.

Harry stroked her leg with the hot cloth, “That would never happen. You are my Mom and I love you. I could no more hate you than I could grow another arm.”

She stared up at him a second before she began, “Honey what I am saying is you are the same age I was when I started experimenting with sex. Things are so much more different now than then. So much more dangerous. Teddy’s news just hit me over the head with it.

I don’t want you knocking up some round heeled doxie and end up with twenty years of child support, or worse get AIDS,” she ran her fingers up and down the front of his shorts, “When you want to this pony out to play, you come to mommy slave.”

Harry almost cut her, “Mom, are you kidding? Fuck! I’m still a virgin!” He choked at that admission. But fuck it.

She stroked him harder, “Hell no I’m not! I’m your slave anyway! You might as well get full use out of me, my beloved Master. I haven’t been laid since you were made! I can’t have babies, miracle boy, remember? I’m healthy and not that hard on the eyes.”

Eve was diagnosed with ovarian cancer when she was pregnant with Harry. Her ovaries came out the same day he did. The whole family knew the story. Harry took a deep breath and finished her legs. They were both smooth as a baby’s bottom after he rubbed the moisturizer in. He tickled the inside of her knees with the tip of his tongue as she shrieked. Both Finch girls had the same week spot in a tickle match and Harry exploited it ruthlessly.

Harry stood grinning by there grinning by the table. Eve back summersaultded off the table and tackled him. She jerked his shorts to his ankles. She scooted right up between his legs and gently took his throbbing cock in her soft hands. “My God!” she exclaimed, “It’s simply scrumptious! I was right when I told that idiot Greenberg to not circumsize you! It’s a beautiful cock! Honey, may I suck it, please?”

“Mom!” Harry exclaimed at her sudden aggression, “Are you sure you want to do this?”

She momentarily sucked each of his still hairless balls in her mouth before peering up at him from between his thighs, “Damn right I am, Master. I’d be a very poor slave if I just sat here and watched you get blue balls. If I’m going to be your slave I will be one you can be proud to own. If that displeases you, Master, beat me later.”

Harry relaxed as she went to town on his man muscle. Instead of pushing her away he gently stroked her cheeks and hair. He was, after all getting his very first blow job from a woman that was not only an expert but a walking, talking, living, breathing, wet dream.

She hit him with everything she knew. Then she came and hard. She was just suckling him gently as she caught her breath when he tried to push her away, “Mom! I’m going to come!” he huffed.

She batted his hands away quickly and backed off far enough to tease his sweet spot with her hot soft tongue. She wanted to taste her master’s seed. After he stopped pulsing she waited a few seconds before pulling off him. She looked up at him in pure worship before he opened his eyes and looked back. He couldn’t help the grin on his face. She opened her mouth to show him the puddle of milky white goo. Then she smiled, and visibly swallowed it all down.

“Damn, Mom!” Harry gasped, “That was INCREDIBLE!” Then he shocked her with a hot prolonged french kiss. She came again! And he had yet to even touch her pussy! He pulled away to ask, “What’s all this ‘master’ stuff?”

She wiped her chin with the back of her hand, “Master, you can tell me what to wear. You ordered me to quit a job. You ordered me to strip stark naked for you. You can use my body for your pleasure any way and anytime you please. Some time tonight you will beat me for my misbehavior. I want you to. Beat the piss out of me. I deserve it.

But even more, I love it! I love you. And I love being your slave.” She got back on the table and spread her legs wide for her son, “Would my Master care to shave my naughty pussy, now?”

He let his pulse settle out before he plugged in the clippers, “By the way, Mom you are hard on the eyes, just about every time I see you, I get hard!”

She chuckled then had to clutch at the table as he began on the hairs around her asshole. The little Sunbeam clippers buzzed at a very high frequency. He went clear up to the top of her clit, “Time for choosing, Mom, triangle, landing strip, or bare?”

“It’s up to you, my beloved son,” she murmured as she struggled to suppress the urge to climax yet again, “Leaving some gives you the opportunity to punish me by pulling it. Shaving it clean lets you see the marks as you whip me there.”

Shocked at the thought of actually hurting her pretty pussy, “Why would I ever do such a thing?”

She smiled at his innocence, “Honey get down here for a real close look. This is my pussy, it’s a very nice pussy, when I am not all hot like I am now, all you can see are the outer lips. They cover up the rest of the parts. But I am really aroused, in fact, my dear beloved studly handsome dashing debonair master, you have made me come at least three times tonight, just by dominating and humiliating me. So the outer lips are full of blood, just like your manly penis. The inner lips are both kind of a seal and full of nerves. See they’re like flower petals?” She pulled them open, “See that little nub on top? It’s my clitoris. It’s just a bundle of nerves, like the head of your cock. But most of it is below the surface. The underside is a patch of ridges on the roof of my pussy pouch. Put your fingers in and find it.”

Harry slowly inserted two fingers, as if he was afraid to hurt her, but his palm was down, “I can’t feel it,” he said.

“Turn your hand over, Honey,” she said, “And remember, I’m not made of glass. All those tissues are very flexible and very resilient. But with most girls gentle and slow to start works best. I’m not most girls. I’m your slave. If you want to hurt me, go ahead. Just remember I will have things to do for you the next day that won’t get done if I am laid up with sutures or broken bones. And too much of that will attract the attention of the authorities. I could go to prison for having sex with you. So we have to be careful ... Oh! Yes! Oh! Master! That’s so much better than when I do it! That’s my G spot! Rubbing that will make any girl MELT! PLEASE MASTER, MAY YOUR SLAVE COME?”

Harry backed out a bit, “No, you may not. Continue the lesson on playing with pussy.”

“Oh, Son!” she panted, “You are a natural master. Now if you are someone that enjoys causing a little pain, you would be a sadist,” She panted some more before going on, “If you want to really cause a lot of pain without leaving a single mark, put your finger on the G spot and press the girl’s clittie down with your thumb, hard.”

Taking the bit in his teeth Harry asked, “You mean like this?”

Eve found herself trying not to scream with his work hardened hand crushing her joy buzzer. Then he ground his digits together with her poor clit in the middle, “Now come for me, slave!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.